Posted in the Hernando Forum

filbertTheMirk

Olive Branch, MS

#1 Aug 15, 2012
Enough said....

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 Aug 15, 2012
According to a book I just read about Presidential rankings where a poll is taken every 10 years among scholars, & various classes of people, George W. Bush is rated the very last.
The author did say that it is far too early to rank Bush or Obama because history has a way of changing the rankings.
Over the years many former presidents move up & down a bit. The only consecutive leaders since the poll was started in 1948 is the top three.
Washington
Lincoln
Franklin D Roosevelt
Mississippi Man

Olive Branch, MS

#3 Aug 15, 2012
Just because of things he's either said or done, I cannot for the life of me like or even trust Obama. He's refused to lay his hand on the Bible, is all for uni-world government, appears to be against Old American Beliefs and recently in general, approved of the gay life style. Why should I want this POS for president? I say no more Obama!!!!!
Democrat For Life

Olive Branch, MS

#4 Aug 16, 2012
Mississippi Man wrote:
Just because of things he's either said or done, I cannot for the life of me like or even trust Obama. He's refused to lay his hand on the Bible, is all for uni-world government, appears to be against Old American Beliefs and recently in general, approved of the gay life style. Why should I want this POS for president? I say no more Obama!!!!!
And yet he's still better than anything those damn republicans can put up against him. The american people have such a short memory. Anybody that says Obama is the worst has forgotten all about Bush jr. The huge defecit wasn't started by Obama. Check your facts. The damn republican party is the worst thing for America and anybody that'd argue that is either independantly wealthy or just plain stupid. I will admit that the democratic party isn't much better, but in this day and age, even a minute bit is better than none at all.
filbertTheMirk

Olive Branch, MS

#5 Aug 16, 2012
Democrat For Life wrote:
<quoted text> And yet he's still better than anything those damn republicans can put up against him. The american people have such a short memory. Anybody that says Obama is the worst has forgotten all about Bush jr. The huge defecit wasn't started by Obama. Check your facts. The damn republican party is the worst thing for America and anybody that'd argue that is either independantly wealthy or just plain stupid. I will admit that the democratic party isn't much better, but in this day and age, even a minute bit is better than none at all.
I hate 2 burst your bubble but the dems where in charge when bush Jr was in office.. I don't know why he pandered 2 the dems & not stand his ground..

The dems that you so love where the helping hand in all this crap.. lets not 4 get about Barney, Frank & how he created the housing bubble ..

“Reason's Greetings!”

Since: Feb 11

Pale Blue Dot

#6 Aug 17, 2012

“Painting In The Dark”

Since: Aug 12

Havana, Cuba

#7 Aug 30, 2012
He's not the best, but he is far from the worst.
gun-aid

Olive Branch, MS

#8 Nov 3, 2012
He's getting his walking papers ... stupid dems ... get over it.. I don't care what party your from ... I will be voting 4 who ever will best Suit position. AND THATS NOT OBUMER.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#9 Nov 5, 2012
Mitt's jobs plan... www.bainport.com
gun-aid

Olive Branch, MS

#10 Nov 5, 2012
Why must you be a certain party.. that shows you small Minded ness. Vote 4 the best Candidate 2 fix the problem & that's not wish I could be Tiger woods.

Location hidden

#11 Nov 6, 2012
Mississippi Man wrote:
Aren't you Hilly's husband?
Mississippi Man

Olive Branch, MS

#12 Nov 6, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Aren't you Hilly's husband?
Not hardly....and I still, without fail, believe as I posted. None of the descriptions are in error.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#13 Nov 7, 2012
Good defeated evil and love defeated hate. I'm proud to be an American for 4 more years... just ashamed to be a southerner.

Location hidden

#14 Nov 7, 2012
BadLarry wrote:
Good defeated evil and love defeated hate. I'm proud to be an American for 4 more years... just ashamed to be a southerner.
I'm in Florida and agree with you....seem's he lost all the "stupid/racist people states"....i woulda thought, the younger generations, woulda changed all that?
study by fox news

Memphis, TN

#15 Nov 9, 2012
Dumbest states in the US..voted for Romney.
Smartest voted for Obama. I am also ashamed to be associated with the "dirty south".
http://tribuneofthepeople.com/2012/11/08/elec...
study by fox news

Memphis, TN

#16 Nov 9, 2012
gun-aid wrote:
He's getting his walking papers ... stupid dems ... get over it.. I don't care what party your from ... I will be voting 4 who ever will best Suit position. AND THATS NOT OBUMER.
At least you voted like the rest of your retarded neighbors. You lost.

Location hidden

#17 Nov 9, 2012
We're just a bit, too shy here in Florida, to announce our results...lol....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hernando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for Brett yoakum Mar 27 arkansas 8
Renee abraham Mar 25 Mr T 1
Cheating (Aug '11) Mar 24 toodamntighttofor... 20
is her name Brandy Hughes? Mar 24 toofknbigtofit 5
Speed traps in Southaven (Aug '12) Mar 20 OldTimer1938 3
News Two more to join congressional race Mar 18 Lost hope 1
jun auto repair Mar 17 guest 1
Hernando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web