New Yorkers are extremely rude!

New Yorkers are extremely rude!

Posted in the Hernando Beach Forum

First Prev
of 40
Next Last
southernoutlaw

Lakeland, FL

#1 Jan 24, 2010
I would love to know why so many New Yorkers move down here and still support the New York sport teams and have New York is the greatest bumper stickers, etc,etc? The funny thing about all of this is its not just the native Floridians that have problems with rude New Yorkers, I have met transplants from all over Michigan, wisconsin, Illinois, Ohio, etc and they can not stand New Yorkers either!

New Yorkers are rude and selfish. They hate Florida yet they continue to live here... Hey just a secret I-75 and I-95 do go north!!!!!!
My home was Paris

Merritt Island, FL

#2 Jan 24, 2010
yes I hail from Paris France

we loved those from NYC, those from out on Long Island were like those from some parts of Florida, nothing but trash. they loved to pass gas. in the afternoon, especially Sunday (to broke on Monday) they broke out a bottle of beer and would swear athat after a quarter glass they turned queer.

now wasn't that dear?

south paw, you get no draw from your attempts to rage your personal war, so go scatch you all.

don't destroy what you can with your delusions, love one and all...... all are brothers

now let me tell about my brother, you all.....comes to one word.......'Ugh!
gogators

Lakeland, FL

#3 Jan 24, 2010
I agree that New Yorkers are very nasty and rude people! If New York is so great then move back!!!!!! Why would you stay in a state that you dont like?????????? Really? If all of the New Yorkers left Florida we would have a very friendly place!
ooI too booo

Inverness, FL

#4 Jan 24, 2010
mumble a catch phrase, gogators

then sing us a chant

why is it you think you alone don't turn pink but can blink when looking in the sink

NONSENSE - ABSOLUTELY ON THE STUFF ABOVE, but, IS AS MUCH NONSENSE AS IN YOUR POST ABOVE; ALL YOU WANT IS TO JERK FOLKS AROUND, WHY, CAUSE YOU ARE TOTALLY MUSCLE BOUND. SUGGEST YOU WIGGLE YOUR EARS.
Jose Cuervo

Inverness, FL

#5 Jan 24, 2010
gogators wrote:
I agree that New Yorkers are very nasty and rude people! If New York is so great then move back!!!!!! Why would you stay in a state that you dont like?????????? Really? If all of the New Yorkers left Florida we would have a very friendly place!
If all New Yorkers moved back North, Hernando Cty would be a ghost town, you all would have to go on welfare and sleep in tents. New Yorkers bring with them $$$ to spend in the county. Without $$$ you all would be digging ditches. Now I think and I can't speak for all New Yorkers but, the way this county is run, is a joke, you got cops sleeping with someone elses wife, you got Joe Blow from Brooksville snorting crack, and you have teachers sleeping with students. Is there something wrong with the picture. New Yorkers don't hate you Southerner's, they hate stupidity, they hate guys that don't show up on time, they hate guys who ripe them off and they hate when the homes they bought fall apart, because they're not built right.

We outnumber you all, we will rule the earth, bow to us the next time you walk into our homes.
eric

Lakeland, FL

#6 Jan 24, 2010
New Yorkers may out number others in Hernando County, but try going to the Florida panhandle and they will run you right back to the north!

Can any New Yorker explain why most New Yorkers complain about Florida, but refuse to move back to New York? Seriously, most New Yorkers hate Florida and refuse to go back, that does not make sense! Not to be rude, but seriously if New York in your opinion is much better then why are you down here??? I assume its the weather, but believe it or not I actually had a few New Yorkers tell me the weather in New York is not that bad!!!!! Really, then why are you in the south if new york is soooooooo great??????????

And its not just the native Floridians that have issues with New Yorkers. Most other transplants agree that New Yorkers are rude and selfish! Please answer!
explanation to Eric

Inverness, FL

#7 Jan 24, 2010
New Yorkers do not go back to New York for only one reason,

-----read & memorize-----

NEW YORKERS WANT ONLY TO BUG FLORIDIANS AND

FLORIDIANS GET DOWN ON KNEES TO BEG FOR BUGS
ihatenewyorkers

Lakeland, FL

#8 Jan 24, 2010
My point exactly, New Yorkers dont even know why they live in Florida! What a smart group of people, yeah right!. New York City is filthy and full of crime, what a dump!

New Yorkers are ignorant if they choose to live in a state in which they hate!
new yorkers suck

Lakeland, FL

#9 Jan 24, 2010
The funny thing is, its not just the native southerners who hate new yorkers! People all over the nation that move to Florida come to find that people from New York are rude and selfish. New Yorkers are cowards as well. I ask them why they are here and they say nothing but when you drive away they give you the finger!
Jose Cuervo

Inverness, FL

#10 Jan 24, 2010
I'm here because I got transferred here, I thought I'd enjoy being amongst other Hispanics, come to find out most are Mexicans or Cubans. Me I have every right to be in whatever state I choose, because I'm an American just like youse. Proud Puerto Rican from the beautiful island of Puerto Rico, where the beaches are 90 times better than the dumps of the West Coast.
gobulls

Lakeland, FL

#11 Jan 24, 2010
Jose,

I disagree with you 100% I think our beaches are very nice and I love visiting Puerto Rico however, I like Florida better!

You have a right to hate Florida because you were transferred here so our issue is not with you its with the other New Yorkers who choose to come here and still talk smack! Your situation is different.....

So once again, I think people are upset with the New Yorkers who make the choice to live in Florida and not because of a job transfer and then all they do is say how much better New York is.... Its real simple to those other people; if New York is that much better then leave! Why would anyone stay in a state if they hate it so much?

The native Floridians have no issues with the people from Puerto Rico only people from New York! Once again, I would never ever live in a place that I hated unless I was forced to because of a job, but most New Yorkers do not get transferred here, they choose to move here
ON WITH THE MUSIC

Inverness, FL

#12 Jan 24, 2010
MOST POSTS ARE FOR SOLE PURPOSE OF NOISE
THEY ATTEMPT TO MAKE MUSIC BECAUSE OF SOULLESSNESS OF NOISE
AND ALL IN END IS MAKE BELIEVE AND MAKING OF NOISE
OBSERVER

Hudson, FL

#13 Jan 25, 2010
yeah, that's them for sure. Nobody wants to assoicate with them except other rude New Yorkers.
new yorkers suck wrote:
The funny thing is, its not just the native southerners who hate new yorkers! People all over the nation that move to Florida come to find that people from New York are rude and selfish. New Yorkers are cowards as well. I ask them why they are here and they say nothing but when you drive away they give you the finger!
OBSERVER

Hudson, FL

#14 Jan 25, 2010
YOU are SO FULL OF SH*T.

You are about as Hispanic as Irish Whiskey, you retired here, you weren't transfered here. You are a lying Troll.

You are from New York, not P.R.

Also, if P.R. is so great why are millions and millions of P.R.'s here in the first place? But since you are not from there, you can't answer that.
Jose Cuervo wrote:
I'm here because I got transferred here, I thought I'd enjoy being amongst other Hispanics, come to find out most are Mexicans or Cubans. Me I have every right to be in whatever state I choose, because I'm an American just like youse. Proud Puerto Rican from the beautiful island of Puerto Rico, where the beaches are 90 times better than the dumps of the West Coast.
OBSERVER

Hudson, FL

#15 Jan 25, 2010
We were all fine befor you people got here, we would be just as fine if you would all leave. The things that you talk about happen all over the world. It is what Peyton Place was built upon.

You are a fool. That is why everybody burns you. You bought a cheap house. You deal with people and think you are smarter than them so they rip you off.

Nobody comes to your house when you call because you probably piss them off when you call them. I would'nt want you for a customer either.
Jose Cuervo wrote:
<quoted text>
If all New Yorkers moved back North, Hernando Cty would be a ghost town, you all would have to go on welfare and sleep in tents. New Yorkers bring with them $$$ to spend in the county. Without $$$ you all would be digging ditches. Now I think and I can't speak for all New Yorkers but, the way this county is run, is a joke, you got cops sleeping with someone elses wife, you got Joe Blow from Brooksville snorting crack, and you have teachers sleeping with students. Is there something wrong with the picture. New Yorkers don't hate you Southerner's, they hate stupidity, they hate guys that don't show up on time, they hate guys who ripe them off and they hate when the homes they bought fall apart, because they're not built right.
We outnumber you all, we will rule the earth, bow to us the next time you walk into our homes.
OBSERVER

Hudson, FL

#16 Jan 25, 2010
It would be a much better place. Let the northerns come and visit, but they should not live here. The ones who assimilate and forget about that New York crap are OK. Few and far between though.
gogators wrote:
I agree that New Yorkers are very nasty and rude people! If New York is so great then move back!!!!!! Why would you stay in a state that you dont like?????????? Really? If all of the New Yorkers left Florida we would have a very friendly place!
southerner

Lakeland, FL

#17 Jan 25, 2010
I agree with you observer!!!!!!
and it is said

Inverness, FL

#18 Jan 25, 2010
R U D E

D U D E

In Nude
OBSERVER

Hudson, FL

#19 Jan 25, 2010
Gee, thanks for the agreement. Just watch the trolls. One of them rants about how bad Spring Hill/Hernando County/Florida is.

They have been posting here a long time, over a year and they've used well over a hundred different screen names. They also like to play roles of others and talk to themselves.
southerner wrote:
I agree with you observer!!!!!!
Jose Cuervo

Inverness, FL

#20 Jan 25, 2010
OBSERVER wrote:
Gee, thanks for the agreement. Just watch the trolls. One of them rants about how bad Spring Hill/Hernando County/Florida is.
They have been posting here a long time, over a year and they've used well over a hundred different screen names. They also like to play roles of others and talk to themselves.
<quoted text>
Are you admitting your a TROLL. Seems that everyone who started
here are now gone, even Multi name hasn't been around, had a few
this weekend who were posting as children, So who cares whether
people use one name or 1,000, and I'm sure that you talk to yourself also. Funny that you disappear on weekends just like
our dear departed friend Cynthia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 40
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hernando Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hmmm (Jan '15) 4 hr anonymous 1,710
fugative and wanted Jun 25 oneoften 1
Florida Panther Sighting in Spring Hill (Jun '10) Jun 24 the watcher 31
50 gays Shot in Orlando...why Politics or Sex? Jun 21 OUCH 7
give 3 reasons to die as decided by others Jun 20 ANOTHER END PENDS 1
no 'yes' without 'yes' will quit Jun 19 ANOTHER END PENDS 10
where does the dollar come from? Mom? Jun 17 one on one 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hernando Beach Mortgages