Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 20 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#213927 Sep 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then why do you call it marriage equality when you really mean same sex marriage equality only?
i do not mean just that, as i have clearly stated. you clearly do not mean marriage equality in any way, shape or form, as you have clearly stated, yet you continue to lie about it...

St. Croix valley

#213928 Sep 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Peep peep.
There you go fruitloops. Two peeps. Happy now?
you openly lying to yourself and others makes absolutely no difference in my moods...

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#213929 Sep 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant post Jizzy.
Good ole Jizzy...."Same old Stuff"....S.O.S.......sh* * on a shingle.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213930 Sep 2, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no...th class clown usually had some positive attributes. they were funny, at the least. they entertained the class.
frankie is starting to make himself look more like the weird kid that ate paste and his own boogers for no other reason than he was weird...
Great argument power ranger. I think you're way out of your league. Ad hominem won't fix it. Your dopey ad hominem makes it worse.

"Ah duh. Frankie is wrong because he eats boogers, duh." Priceless.

You might as well have just said "Duh".

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#213931 Sep 2, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
What? You making a fool of yourself is supposed to piss me off? How do you see that?
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
when I see your poems, I hide my head in shame. I'm a raging narcissist who pontificates endlessly. You did that, Venus. Every time I see it I piss myself.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#213932 Sep 2, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to hide my head in shame. I'm not a raging narcissist who wrote a laughable and ridiculous poem. You did that, Venus. Every time I see it I almost piss myself.
Venus and Mars... AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A!!!!
Same-sex marriage equate with YOUR definition of marriage?!? I wouldn't lower my standards.
Your wife has my deepest sympathies.
KiMerdes wife has one thing going for her, her dick is bigger than his.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213933 Sep 2, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>again, you should check the name. why would you expect a SSM movement to include other groups?
you mentioned the polygamy marriage movement earlier and i asked you to point me to them...no answer yet.
wouldn't you have that name at your fingertips if you are really for marriage equality?
but then it has been proven that you are just for bullshit, and nothing more...
There is no need for me to prove that some people want a polygamous marriage just because you are ignorant. And besides, we don't base equal protection on how many people are being denied it dummy. You're angry. Relax and get a real argument.

Do you watch popular TV? There are three TV shows about polygamists. But like I said, your ignorance and selfishness is a big part of the problem. You don't want marriage equality you just want more of the same except with you in on it.

St. Croix valley

#213934 Sep 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Great argument power ranger. I think you're way out of your league. Ad hominem won't fix it. Your dopey ad hominem makes it worse.
"Ah duh. Frankie is wrong because he eats boogers, duh." Priceless.
You might as well have just said "Duh".
not my proudest post, but frankie certainly does not rise to the level of class clown even.

proven liar, yes. class clown, no...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213935 Sep 2, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>He can be kind of suspicious and eccentric too, guess he's kinda queer .
Yes. gay (not the funny kind, the happy kind) and queer (not the funny kind, the eccentric kind).

If I was the funny kind of queer and gay, I'd be a loudmouthed jackass too like Jizzy and that tick infested retard.

~Whoop!~Whoop!

Location hidden

#213936 Sep 2, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever hear of "pity"? That's when people you know are too embarrassed to tell you that your creation (poem or craft) is pathetic and sad.
I've seen people do the same thing. Somebody will post something that they are proud of and I'll think "Bless his heart, he doesn't know just how bad that is. I'll give him a 'like' so he doesn't get his feelings hurt."
Your poem is the artistic equivalent of someone making a "piece of art" out of Styrofoam balls, pipe cleaners, hot glue, and macaroni pasta shells. It's something that an 11 year old would write and read aloud in her English class.
I never called it a 'poem', I simply listed some of the significant distinctions of marriage.

You find it impossible to equate ss couples, so you attempt to scoff and call it a poem. You are the one who sees the beauty and power of marriage as a poem. I understand.

Location hidden

#213937 Sep 2, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
And marriage is also a miraculous union between two people of the same gender, a union so profound that it transcends the "union" of two separate and completely different planets.
It affirms humanity to the roots of life, and abounds in love, and happiness.
Gay folks legally marry in California, and the federal government recognizes each and every marriage.
Learn to accept reality. You will be happier and more content with your own life.
Huh?

You think that makes sense?

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#213938 Sep 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage is a miraculous union of two genders,
a union so profound,
So profound that marriage leads to a 52% divorce rate within two years amongst Christians.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213939 Sep 2, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Good ole Jizzy...."Same old Stuff"....S.O.S.......sh* * on a shingle.
Same old dummy. That's why I like these silly jackasses and this thread.

What will Jizzy's next sock be called? He should have a contest.

Location hidden

#213940 Sep 2, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
I was perusing the internet and found another example of REALLY bad poetry...
Forsaken Forgiven
"My
God
My
God
Why have You forsaken Me?"
The scape-goat out-cast
Only all my sins carrying
Father's only Son forsaken
God's fallen creation forgiven
----------
Seems to be the scribbling of hotel night auditor...
Or grateful words of a redeemed cynic who remains barbarian.

You really should try some bad poetry some time.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#213941 Sep 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
[unconvincing assertions snipped]
KiMerdes BibleGod insists that he avoid gay people:

BibleGod TO KiMerde the God hater: ROM. 16:17-18 RSV ("I appeal to you, brethren, to take note of those who created dissensions and difficulties, in opposition to the doctrine which you have been taught; avoid them. For such persons do not serve our Lord Christ, but their own appetites, and by fair and flattering words they deceive the hearts of the simple-minded"),

But instead KiMerde spends his whole entire day harassing gay people. KiMerde exists to harass God and Gays. What a pathetic way to waste ones life; hating God. Because what KiMerde does to gays he does to his JesusGod:

JESUS: Matthew 25:40,[MARY]“Truly I tell you, whatever you do to the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you do to me.’

KiMerde the God hater, what a Christian you are.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213942 Sep 2, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you openly lying to yourself and others makes absolutely no difference in my moods...
Great argument. If you can't understand I support marriage equality but I don't support your selfishness, iilogic and underhanded tactics with excessive whining, don't play.

But please, get an argument. Sure you don't like me, I get it. But that is irrelevant. I don't like you either. Doesn't matter.

Marriage. There is no one right way.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#213943 Sep 2, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't see any description of men in that post at all, gay or not...
perhaps you should read it again...
Lesbian women - and all women - were put on this earth to be productive, happy,......... their spouses, and just about everything else that's positive on the planet.

Just like men.

They were not put on this earth to be forced into loveless .......you feel better about themselves.
If you can prove I'm lying, go right ahead.
Uh right there dipshit. Dumbass loser.

St. Croix valley

#213944 Sep 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no need for me to prove that some people want a polygamous marriage just because you are ignorant. And besides, we don't base equal protection on how many people are being denied it dummy. You're angry. Relax and get a real argument.
Do you watch popular TV? There are three TV shows about polygamists. But like I said, your ignorance and selfishness is a big part of the problem. You don't want marriage equality you just want more of the same except with you in on it.
no, i don't own a TV. i remember popular shows about genies, and witches also...

still no suport of marriage equality from you? not even a bit?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213945 Sep 2, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
KiMerdes wife has one thing going for her, her dick is bigger than his.
Great argument. Well that settles it. Debate over, let's call it a day.

YUK!YUK!YUK! Whoop!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213946 Sep 2, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>not my proudest post, but frankie certainly does not rise to the level of class clown even.
proven liar, yes. class clown, no...
Tell the judge. But she'll say you didn't prove it. Just saying it won't cut it. Here watch this- Woodytick is a proven liar. There.
Now you are a proven liar too. Easy for you, easy for me.

Get a real argument. Even if I was a proven liar, you still have no argument. As the once great, now faded Rose_NoHope says "Even if that were true, it would be a non issue."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hermosa Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Small earthquake rattles the greater Los Angele... 9 hr are they connected 1
News 16 co-workers at New York company split $58M lo... Fri wichita-rick 6
News All Los Angeles County Jails on Lockdown (Feb '06) Apr 28 Slugfest 1,698
sex registration Apr 27 Redneck Mexican 4
Election Who do you support for Governor in California i... (Oct '10) Apr 27 Redneck Mexican 3,770
News 60 protest at sex offenders' home (Apr '08) Apr 27 Redneck Mexican 119
News Hermosa Beach needs walk of fame candidates (Jan '09) Apr 16 Daddy Doggie 18
More from around the web

Hermosa Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]