Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
151,621 - 151,640 of 200,325 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Non Psycho Mike DiDucci

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>A new wave of "Historical Jesus" research has emerged ....
Yup. A Jesus for every (and any) schism.....

Thank god I don't believe in that crap!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Jane DoDo wrote:
You can say THAT again. Embrace irrationality with both hands, Brian.
That's right:

When people stop believing in God, they don't believe in nothing - they believe in anything.- GK Chesterton

Irrationality is part of human nature. At least religious people understand their beliefs are based on faith. That's not true for radical secularists who attribute their beliefs on 'logic', science or enlightenment.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

The yellow cat in the video(Whose name is ratchet) is very cute and ought to be supported by us all. Only a fool wouldn't. Who doesn't find ratchet cute and appreciate who he is as a being is both a fool, is incapable of any love, and even hates themselves.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>ROFLMAO, fense sitter huh. Figures you cant make a commitment, just like you say you support Gay marriage. Go away dipshiet, you bore me.
I cannot prove the unprovable and neither can you, you arrogant fool.

How about you go away, and come back when you can prove there is no God, jackass. We won't wait.
sociopathic Liberals

Orland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Don't Pooh-Pooh the Left's Push to Normalize Pedophilia.
There is an effort underway to normalize pedophilia. Yep. And it has two aspects to it. One is that sex with children doesn't hurt them. Kids like it, and so do adults, and there's nothing wrong with it. It is something... I want to take you back. I want you to remember the first time, wherever you were, that you heard about gay marriage, and I want you to try to recall your reaction -- your first gut reaction -- when you heard that some activists or somebody was trying to promote the notion of gay marriage. What was your initial reaction?
"Aw, come on. It'll never happen. That's silly. What are you talking about?"

There is a movement on to normalize pedophilia, and I guarantee you your reaction to that is probably much the same as your reaction when you first heard about gay marriage. What has happened to gay marriage? It's become normal -- and in fact, with certain people in certain demographics it's the most important issue in terms of who they vote for. So don't pooh-pooh. There's a movement to normalize pedophilia. Don't pooh-pooh it. The people behind it are serious, and you know the left as well as I do. They glom onto something and they don't let go.
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2013/01/07/...

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you stoned or stupid?
Neither.

Are you ever going to tell us the one about the man marrying a tree or should we just stop waiting for it?

I'd really like to hear the punchline of that one.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Non Psycho Mike DiDucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. A Jesus for every (and any) schism.....
Thank god I don't believe in that crap!
"Thank God I don't believe in God"

Priceless.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

My gut reaction was that it could happen, and might actually be possible. I was actually quite disturbed. These homosexuals are very dangerous.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot prove the unprovable and neither can you, you arrogant fool.
How about you go away, and come back when you can prove there is no God, jackass. We won't wait.
There is no way to prove any fantasy character does not exist

any of the Gods, Peter Pan, Santa, the Tooth Fairy.

That is why in science you only prove what does exist, you don’t assume that some fantasy thing is true first. You start with positive evidence and move from there.

There is no evidence for any of the Gods that man has believed in.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>That's right:
When people stop believing in God, they don't believe in nothing - they believe in anything.- GK Chesterton
Irrationality is part of human nature. At least religious people understand their beliefs are based on faith. That's not true for radical secularists who attribute their beliefs on 'logic', science or enlightenment.
Not at all true, there are a lot of things that I just merely believe, but I don’t put my puny beliefs in front of actual knowledge.

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You meant what you have always claimed, that pro-gay indoc is is not happening in schools, aimed at 5 year olds, and you got proven wrong. You really have a problem with admitting truth.
LOL. You are just flat out dumb. You posted:
"They’re sick people and even promote books that feature adult-child sex in a favorable way.."

So, what are those books that books that feature adult-child sex in a favorable way?
straight shooter

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>

Are you ever going to tell us the one about the man marrying a tree or should we just stop waiting for it?
I'd really like to hear the punchline of that one.
1. they don't say "I do", they say "I wood"!
HA!
2. the tree already has the rings...
Ouch!
3. it was a sappy wedding....
Boo!

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>"R Hudson"]
The same indoc that Chongo disputes is cited here, however...
"Assistant Deputy Secretary, Department of Education – Kevin Jennings
Jennings is the founder of the Gay Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN), a group dedicated to promoting the homosexual agenda to school children as young as five. They’re sick people and even promote books that feature adult-child sex in a favorable way...Remember now ? You asked me to name them ? I said that I couldn't ? I then asked you to ? You claimed that you couldn't, because they didn't exist ? Then I handed you your ass ? REMEMBER NOW ??
You didn't post a single "book that feature adult-child sex in a favorable way". Try again.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Concerned citizen wrote:
The government nowadays is overruling votes by people. The government has taken over and people have no say about anything anymore. It is a travesty. The founding fathers are rolling over in their graves with what is going on nowadays.
Yeah, they would be rolling over in their graves. Women can vote. It's a crime to kill the Natives. Slavery is illegal...
Let 'em roll.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>A bit chilly here in the mid west. Hey its winter. I do hope that you know that pointing out stupidity to a stupid person is pointless. But charge on with your mission.
:) Maybe one person will realize how stupid these homophobes are.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, there is an empty tomb. There is also proof that the tomb was empty through records the Romans kept that Jesus's body has been lost. And Plants didn't "grow" during the time God made them, he already made them in full form. And the sun was created before the plants actually. Yes, earthquakes and natural disastors are increasing.
LOL. Anybody can read Genesis and see that their were plants before there was a sun.
Still waiting for a buy-bull prophesy.
I can predict there will be earthquakes some place on earth.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Semen contains seed you idiot. Men keep producing sperm, you uneducated moron, that is why they don't run out of it.
But, fundie, they believe sperm was "seed", like plant seeds. They believed the womb was like soil. They didn't know that the woman contributed half of the DNA for a child, they didn't know about eggs. They believed men could run out of "seed". Why do you think masturbation was looked down on?
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Anybody can read Genesis and see that their were plants before there was a sun.
Gen 1:3
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Natural disastors of happening all over the world.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
But, fundie, they believe sperm was "seed", like plant seeds. They believed the womb was like soil. They didn't know that the woman contributed half of the DNA for a child, they didn't know about eggs. They believed men could run out of "seed". Why do you think masturbation was looked down on?
Explain where in the bible that it said that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Hermosa Beach News Video

•••
Hermosa Beach Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hermosa Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••