SP physician is charged in sex assaul...

SP physician is charged in sex assault case

There are 488 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Jun 12, 2008, titled SP physician is charged in sex assault case. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

A San Pedro physician was charged Wednesday with sexually assaulting two women. Dr. Zeljko Zic, 55, of Rancho Palos Verdes is scheduled to appear in Long Beach Superior Court on June 25 for arraignment on the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

First Prev
of 25
Next Last
On the Southside

Hawaiian Gardens, CA

#505 Mar 2, 2010
Zeecer wrote:
WHOA! I could not believe ONE single man got all this attention!! But I did a search for him on Megans Law, he aint there? Whatever happened to him, I heard the other day, he is still practicing away, no worries at all and the focus seems to be on Doctor david Smith instead? well good thing i like holistic medicane!
No. He is still not practicing. Another doctor is now in his office.
ZZTop

United States

#506 Mar 2, 2010
Zeecer wrote:
WHOA! I could not believe ONE single man got all this attention!! But I did a search for him on Megans Law, he aint there? Whatever happened to him, I heard the other day, he is still practicing away, no worries at all and the focus seems to be on Doctor david Smith instead? well good thing i like holistic medicane!
Go to www.medbd.ca.gov and read all about him. You can read all about his plea, etc., and NO, he is no longer in practice. Thank God.
know it all

North Hollywood, CA

#507 Apr 29, 2010
ZZTOP
So now is all over!! Cheers, so
did you keep up with your commitment,(refer to your post #264) when and where are you holding the celebration party , so we all can come.
his X nurse

Panorama City, CA

#508 Jun 26, 2010
Hey...... first hand!!!! I sued him and he settled in 1992...sooo look how long that has been ! He did this to me also! So, anyone who thinks it is not true. I fell sorry for you! As a nurse to any other nurse stay away!
billy the builder

Byesville, OH

#509 Jun 29, 2010
Brian wrote:
My Dearest ZZTop, You are taking what I said in wrong context. I said I do know people who were happy with him as a dr. and I know for a fact it had nothing to do with meds or prescritions. That doesn't make what you or anyone else said incorrect. I just don't want to judge someone until we learn more about the case. I also said if he is guilty, which he quite well be guilty, then he deserves everything he has coming..Losing his practice, paying the victims, and serving time and more. However, I will wait until he is convicted or at the very least, strong evidence to support the claims. I also never said the victims are lying.
I'm totally for the victims and if they are really victims I truely hope he is convicted. I have a family member who is a victim from a very well trusted person on the community and the person was found innocent and I know of several others. So I my heart goes out to the victims and no amount of money can replace what they will go through for the rest of their lives.
Comparing me to Kato, LMAO...You don't know me, I just wait for evidence before I would want the Dr's life ruined.
From your posts I find you a very fair and wise man. You have said it for a lot of clear thinking people out here. This is the way every case should be thought out. If I ever needed a jury of my peers I would want you to be the foreman.
south Bay

Camarillo, CA

#510 Sep 29, 2010
Btw, to those of you who thought there would be a civil case, you were wrong. There never was or will be. Just a person who stood up for herself- and to prevent this from happening to any other woman.
ZZTop

United States

#511 Dec 5, 2010
south Bay wrote:
Btw, to those of you who thought there would be a civil case, you were wrong. There never was or will be. Just a person who stood up for herself- and to prevent this from happening to any other woman.
How noble of you! I guess you really didn't want to hit him where it hurts, huh? Nothing means more to this guy than MOOLAH!!!!! Your loss, sweetheart.
PTMc

San Juan Capistrano, CA

#512 Jan 12, 2013
ZZTop wrote:
<quoted text>
How noble of you! I guess you really didn't want to hit him where it hurts, huh? Nothing means more to this guy than MOOLAH!!!!! Your loss, sweetheart.
It was a shake down that turned ugly. He was ready to retired anyway. ZZTop, you we're bitter because of what happened between you and him years ago. The fact that you can't get over it, I feel sorry for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 25
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hermosa Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Violence Disrupts Santa Ana Soccer Game 19 hr secret Asian man 1
Inglewood Lanes is new located at 4030 W. Centu... (Feb '16) Jun 25 INGLEWOOD LANES B... 121
Review: Inglewood Lanes Jun 25 INGLEWOOD LANES B... 88
News Harbor-UCLA Medical Center cited for safety vio... (Oct '11) Jun 22 Human 219
News One of the LAPD cruisers allegedly stolen by ca... Jun 22 secret Asian man 3
News Clippers Reportedly to Announce New Arena in In... Jun 17 hey hey hay 3
News South LA gang leader blamed for 2 decades of vi... Jun 15 double foodie doggie 1

Hermosa Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hermosa Beach Mortgages