yellowtail
#1 Dec 6, 2012
whats goin on?
yellowtail
#2 Dec 6, 2012
there used to be a reason for defending wilmington when other towns bad mouthed it but now lately i find my self bad mouthing my self...have we lost hope ,courage,,,to find a solution.....what is the reasn for all the madness in wilmas....mi. vario! it hurts to hear what going on every nite and asshole cops who r gangsters there self wish i could knock them out and patrol my self worthless .pigs
HxA310 resident

Beverly Hills, CA

#3 Dec 15, 2012
yellowtail wrote:
there used to be a reason for defending wilmington when other towns bad mouthed it but now lately i find my self bad mouthing my self...have we lost hope ,courage,,,to find a solution.....what is the reasn for all the madness in wilmas....mi. vario! it hurts to hear what going on every nite and asshole cops who r gangsters there self wish i could knock them out and patrol my self worthless .pigs
the biggest gang out there is the USARMY join that not the lapd!!!
if GANGSTERS can defend their neighborhood,KILL people for stupid reasons,and keep the so called ENEMIES out their neighborhood/town,they might as welll as join the military to keep these TERRORISTS out of our country at least it'll be legal...in the ARMY you wont go to jail if you kill a terrorist,they're enemies anyway!!!especially after 9/11//01!!!
besides gangs/gangmembers should be CONSIDERED terrorists!!!especially if they kill someone for what they look like,for what they wear,or what hood they're from!!!all gangmembers are FAGS=Fake A$$ Gangsters!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hermosa Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Treasure Hunt returns (Aug '09) May 22 parand 4
my-horny-bananna.tumblr.com May 22 unbelievable 1
Old 1970-1980s El Porto seafood restaurant wher... May 21 Miles 1
Maxine the Tard Waters May 20 Nasty Wig Waters 1
Loud Jet Noise In Redondo Beach at night.. (Aug '09) May 17 Jo Ann 40
News Elon Musk Moves Forward With 'Boring' Traffic R... May 16 susc99 1
News Redondo Beach to consider allowing dogs in new ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Fill 1

Hermosa Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hermosa Beach Mortgages