Man fined for writing 'I suck' on dir...

Man fined for writing 'I suck' on dirty boat commission truck

There are 38 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Jan 18, 2010, titled Man fined for writing 'I suck' on dirty boat commission truck. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

A western Pennsylvania man has been fined $50 for using his finger to write derogatory words on the dirty cab of a Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission truck.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
are your serious

Red Lion, PA

#22 Jan 18, 2010
Do these fish police have nothing better to do...guess not. I have seen them in action, they even carry a gun..why do they carry a gun when many of the real police are forced to carry tasers instead. This is crazy and I agree the judge should throw it out, then site the game police for failure to grow up, failure to have a sense of humor adn needing to grow up and stop having uncle Sam bail him out of his sqabbles!
frenchy

Plano, TX

#23 Jan 19, 2010
are your serious wrote:
Do these fish police have nothing better to do...guess not. I have seen them in action, they even carry a gun..why do they carry a gun when many of the real police are forced to carry tasers instead. This is crazy and I agree the judge should throw it out, then site the game police for failure to grow up, failure to have a sense of humor adn needing to grow up and stop having uncle Sam bail him out of his sqabbles!
Next time you see a "real cop" with a taser look on the other side of his belt, there will be a gun. If you ever worked with any of the fish cops doing river patrol you would want a gun also. That gets kind of crazy and dangerous sometimes. lol
S York Township

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#24 Jan 19, 2010
One hopes that there was no "clear and present danger" of the writing on the side of the boat being carried out. Can the "FREE VRANICH" bumper stickers be far behind?
ustaxpayer

Eau Claire, PA

#25 Jan 19, 2010
Fish commission cops ARE OUT OF CONTROL. Get a real cop job in Philly, Harrisburg, Baltimore, Washington, Chicago, if you think you are sooooooooo much.
Cwazy

Olathe, KS

#26 Jan 19, 2010
If the boat were clean, there would't be a fine. All he did was give a boat the finger. What's the crime in that?
Cwazy

Olathe, KS

#27 Jan 19, 2010
meant Truck... not boat...
drew pfafflin

Harrisburg, PA

#28 Jan 19, 2010
i think Fredo did it!
lashuan

Mechanicsburg, PA

#29 Jan 19, 2010
Welcome to OBAMA States of America. We are no longer united because hell froze over when we received a black president that knows nothing.
don

Jarrettsville, MD

#30 Jan 19, 2010
free speech he should have sunk it.
its me

United States

#31 Jan 19, 2010
lashuan wrote:
Welcome to OBAMA States of America. We are no longer united because hell froze over when we received a black president that knows nothing.
You could've said that statement without adding the "black" part. You show your true colors that way. Go wave your rebel flag some more while your mullet blows in the breeze, hillbilly scum.
BlackCloud

York, PA

#32 Jan 19, 2010
Doesnt seem like a crime. Freedom of speech, on a tax payer owned vehicle. I am curious how he got caught.
frenchy

York, PA

#33 Jan 19, 2010
BlackCloud wrote:
Doesnt seem like a crime. Freedom of speech, on a tax payer owned vehicle. I am curious how he got caught.
I think it said they were in the same gas station or something like that, I'm thinking someone dimed him. fish and game commission property is not tax payer property either, All of that stuff is funded through license sales, fines, things like that. Well I guess your right then LOL he got a fine so he is part owner. He should have asked how much for a vowel lmao
Sue

Red Lion, PA

#34 Jan 19, 2010
awesome
where can i send the guy money to pay his fine?
frey

Waterloo, Canada

#35 Feb 15, 2010
If the 33 year old kid had a fishing license maybe he was just writing on the part of the truck he paid for.
MICKEY

Hermitage, PA

#36 Feb 25, 2010
I Would Do That
DUE PROCESS

Ellwood City, PA

#37 Mar 6, 2010
This is Mercer County, Pa at its finest. The police in this county should spend more time catching real criminals than harassing some guy for playing a harmless joke. This is a county where you will get 3 years in prison for retail theft. But if you molest a kid in Mercer County you only get 3months in the county jail. What a joke...

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#38 Mar 8, 2010
The state game guy with the truck needs to pull up his big boy panties and get over it. I'm sure he DOES suck .. on straws, at least. It should have been seen as a harmless prank, erased, and forgotten.

Liberty and Justice for All? yeah, right.
Coolmind Dumbmind

York, PA

#39 Mar 8, 2010
Coolmind wrote:
The state game guy with the truck needs to pull up his big boy panties and get over it. I'm sure he DOES suck .. on straws, at least. It should have been seen as a harmless prank, erased, and forgotten.
Liberty and Justice for All? yeah, right.
Very old news, but happy that you have finally come out of your coma. You've missed a lot recently, according to your posts on other threads. If everyone was as civilized as you, there would not be a need for police, military, and certainly no fish wardens. You probably suck also, but not on STRAWS; unless they changed the name of THOSE things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hermitage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug Dealer cooking at Hickory Grille (Nov '16) Jun '17 imthatdude 3
Elderly man brutally beaten on Roemer Blvd. (May '10) Jun '17 mea 10
Robert Campbell May '17 pussy101 1
Biggest Drug dealer in late 90's and early 2000's (Dec '16) May '17 imthatdude 3
Sharon is in need of a skatepark (Nov '14) Mar '17 JFierst 2
Drug dealing dirt bag cooking at the Hickory ba... (Nov '16) Dec '16 Typical 2
A new Sheriff in town! (Nov '16) Nov '16 Still Barfin 1

Hermitage Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hermitage Mortgages