Stabbing in Duluth Kills One Woman, S...

Stabbing in Duluth Kills One Woman, Suspect in Custody

There are 2 comments on the WDIO story from Jun 2, 2013, titled Stabbing in Duluth Kills One Woman, Suspect in Custody. In it, WDIO reports that:

Police said it happened on the 100 block of E. 5th Street just before noon. The stabbing victim, 46-year-old Lisa Kay Davis of Duluth, was found and transported to St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDIO.

amanda valentine

United States

#1 Jun 3, 2013
The death of Lisa Davis has affected many people in duluth. I grew up with this family and have seen how Badly ot is affecting their lives. I pray for them during this time. What is duluth coming to. Shut down last place on earth and half these shitty bars in duluth and mabey things like this won't happen. Lisa was a good person and things like this should not happen.
American_Jihad

United States

#2 Jul 17, 2013
amanda valentine wrote:
The death of Lisa Davis has affected many people in duluth. I grew up with this family and have seen how Badly ot is affecting their lives. I pray for them during this time. What is duluth coming to. Shut down last place on earth and half these shitty bars in duluth and mabey things like this won't happen. Lisa was a good person and things like this should not happen.
Why was Lisa Davis In A shitty bar? Stabbings happen all the time from home to work and play in fact it used to be the # 1 way police
officers was killed as a knief is easy concealed than a fire arm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hermantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
That's it Sergeant Holton, battle on. ;( Apr 26 Concerned 37
News First Saltie of 2016 Due for Port of Duluth-Sup... Apr '16 time 1
Different this year Mar '16 The Thought That ... 3
News 10 years after Antonich's murder, the pain lingers (Apr '07) Feb '16 Bulldog 53
You jerks are toast (Mar '14) Feb '16 OFC Holton 23
News Duluth drug suspect who spread feces returned t... (Feb '09) Jan '16 American_Guns 46
News Superior business leaders propose $125 million ... Dec '15 packmule 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hermantown Mortgages