10 years after Antonich's murder, the pain lingers

The brutality of the crime and the innocence of its victim stunned the Northland. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Family Of Paul

Escanaba, MI

#44 Jan 26, 2011
You Are A Bitch, You Need A LIFE

Since: Jan 11

Saint Michael, MN

#46 Feb 10, 2011
Chefseehus wrote:
<quoted text>He was my friend and your dad and his sick ass friends killed him over dumb shit and to top it off they cut his dick and balls off what the fuck is that sick f0ckers should all get the chair after they get asss raped in jail if I ever see any of them I'll do the same to them so they know how it feels fock
u and your dad and family I hope u all Rot in hell !!!!!!
He was part of it and that's all that matters I hope he rots in hell!!!
DavidCZ75

Minneapolis, MN

#47 Jun 4, 2012
Alicia DeVerney wrote:
What the hell ever!!!! my dad did not do any of the crap!!! he may have beaten him but he didnt do the shooting, so if he didnt shoot him, then why should he have to surve life in prison??? i mean people beat eachother all the time! and they only got to jail for what... a week??? i mean thats just stupid!! It was his dumb ass friends who killed him! and yeah i know it shouldnt have happend but every thing happens for a reason! And my dad wasnt the one doing the shooting!!
!
Your Dad is a piece of shit Murderer......
Lysol

Superior, WI

#48 Jun 8, 2012
We gots problems wit the indian gurlz in duluth , the aint giving me all my money they make me..theivin ass native hos
Tyree

Superior, WI

#49 Jun 8, 2012
Duluth is da besstt city, imm from chicago and da benefits they get me up here are dabommmbbb!!!! Smoke weed errdayyyy!!!
Joe

Twin Falls, ID

#50 Jun 29, 2012
Chefseehus wrote:
<quoted text>
He was part of it and that's all that matters I hope he rots in hell!!!
They cut his dick and balls off? WTF?????
Kathy

Flushing, NY

#51 Apr 18, 2013
RIP. Paul!
Jesse

Fifield, WI

#52 May 10, 2014
Alicia DeVerney wrote:
What the hell ever!!!! my dad did not do any of the crap!!! he may have beaten him but he didnt do the shooting, so if he didnt shoot him, then why should he have to surve life in prison??? i mean people beat eachother all the time! and they only got to jail for what... a week??? i mean thats just stupid!! It was his dumb ass friends who killed him! and yeah i know it shouldnt have happend but every thing happens for a reason! And my dad wasnt the one doing the shooting!!!
wow, the pile of crap doesn't fall far from the tree.
Voice in the glass house

United States

#54 Jan 23, 2015
witness wrote:
I can't believe it's been ten years. I remember that accident like it was yesterday. Miss Alicia, please keep in mind that someone's son, brother, and friend was murdered by your father and his friends. Not only is that family traumatized, but so are the people that witnessed that accident. There was an 18 year old girl right next to Paul's car, she saw their eyes, those eyes will never be forgotten. It is quite disturbing to think that you were what, 3 when this happened? I think maybe you still are 3 after reading your improper grammer. Even so, why in the world have you not sought a mentor, a father figure. You are not the only little girl in this world that has lost thier daddy to stupidity. Be grateful that he is in prison and not home beating you. Do yourself a favor and join the Boys and Girls Club. Go back to school. Feel sorrow for those that lost a loved one because of YOUR FATHER. Feel sorrow for that 18 year old girl that reached across her seat and locked her door instead of getting involved. Feel sorrow for her because she lives every day of her life wondering why she didn't stop what was about to happen. Stop feeling sorry for yourself. Get over the fact that your dad is a loser that will rot in prison for his ungodly acts of stupidity. He wasn't thinking of you when he committed this crime, so why are you giving him your energy. Be a better person than your dad.
....I think you mean "grammar".....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hermantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman with Minnesota sect leader was part of gr... 6 hr Mpls 3
sports-----specifically a local sports star----... Jan '15 craig 1
Central High School site in Duluth purchased fo... Dec '14 jimpaymar 1
Preacher Con Man Wellham Terry Wellham is getti... Dec '14 tipster 1
Duluth woman gets probation for welfare fraud (Apr '11) Dec '14 Theresa Johnson 38
Electronic Cigarette Safety Up For Debate (Aug '13) Nov '14 SEWER GAS 12
Sherman Associates plans apartments in shuttere... Nov '14 Ron 1
Hermantown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hermantown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:47 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:47AM