Captain Wohlt Inn starts dividing out...

Captain Wohlt Inn starts dividing out buildings for sale

Posted in the Hermann Forum

Anon

United States

#1 Jun 13, 2018
And wants 2x what he paid for a house a few years back.

The split out also shows heís asking twice the amount Momma had the Inn listed for a few years back.

The house might get the asking price but the original Inn needs some work. Iím sure heíll carry on about his mailing list and followers. The thing about that is, every time he posts a video there are only about 100 views.

His followers are more like Russian bots.
gotcha greitens

Hermann, MO

#2 Jun 13, 2018
Brants gonna poop his panties when he see's the Zillow Zestimate of $271,661! I can hear him now, "Zillow is picking on me!" .......or, "Zillow has a vendetta against me!"..... or,'The mayor owns Zillow!"..... or, "i'm going to tell the Hermann A/C Zillow doesn't like me!"
nobodyinhermann

Defiance, MO

#3 Jun 13, 2018
gotcha greitens wrote:
Brants gonna poop his panties when he see's the Zillow Zestimate of $271,661! I can hear him now, "Zillow is picking on me!" .......or, "Zillow has a vendetta against me!"..... or,'The mayor owns Zillow!"..... or, "i'm going to tell the Hermann A/C Zillow doesn't like me!"
Zillow shows even lower today! People need to take a good look at the "best garden in Hermann", as if you look into the fenced in area from the sidewalk on E3rd, you will see a door that has been broken out going on two years now, a lawnmower sitting there like it died, the yard is tall and up above, it is all tall around a canoe sitting upside down in the yard. It is a dump! And what is with all the cameras on all the buildings and the fence in the alley way? Is he making his own moves too? The sooner he sells everything and gets out of town the better off the WHOLE town will be.

United States

#4 Jun 13, 2018
gotcha greitens wrote:
I wish someone would ask him about his long ago Facebook post about buying a resort. Itís never happened . Iíll bet he didnít get financing.
gotcha greitens

Hermann, MO

#5 Jun 13, 2018
Mommy must have overextended her credit
nobodyinhermann

Defiance, MO

#6 Jun 14, 2018
gotcha greitens wrote:
Mommy must have overextended her credit
Maybe giving the property to her son while still having a loan on it in her name, which is normally illegal, has put them in a "situation" ! While all the time continuing to spend money like it is growing on trees. Too bad he cannot see past his "best garden in town" to see the mess all around the garden!
R1verat

Foristell, MO

#7 Jun 14, 2018
I donít believe he really wants to sell any of his real estate. If he did, he wouldnít price them way over their value. I also think Sanderlin & the Hermann Heresay crowd fully intend to keep up their propaganda machine & get those that agree with their selfish, greedy money grubbing mindsets elected to city govít positions so they can turn our community into one big $$ making enterprise. I can only hope voters will realize this & vote accordingly.
Anonymous

United States

#8 Jun 18, 2018
gotcha greitens wrote:
Zillow has been lagging behind for a year or so now. There are houses in St Louis and Kansas City selling for $600k and Zillow says their only worth $300k.

Not defending Wilkins. Heís a jerk that has tried to destroy Hermann. Just stating that maybe his realtor has some information that we donít.
Anonymous

United States

#9 Jun 30, 2018
Anon wrote:
And wants 2x what he paid for a house a few years back.

The split out also shows heís asking twice the amount Momma had the Inn listed for a few years back.

The house might get the asking price but the original Inn needs some work. Iím sure heíll carry on about his mailing list and followers. The thing about that is, every time he posts a video there are only about 100 views.

His followers are more like Russian bots.
Still waiting for Wilkinsí realtor to go whine about the listing being public on the internet.
Only in Hermann

Foristell, MO

#10 Jun 30, 2018
What is the deal with Wilkins selling tickets to view his garden and listen to music on Fridays? Somehow don't think this is part of his settlement with the city. And reduced ticket prices to Hermann residents.
Anonymous

United States

#11 Jun 30, 2018
Only in Hermann wrote:
What is the deal with Wilkins selling tickets to view his garden and listen to music on Fridays? Somehow don't think this is part of his settlement with the city. And reduced ticket prices to Hermann residents.
With the live music bands at about 4-5 places and dancing bar so close to his place, I doubt anyone shows up to his event.

Heís just stirring trouble. He wants to provoke a fight. His place as a venue is pretty low grade compared to Fernweh, Crown Suites, Loose Caboose, and Hermannof.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hermann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the hot spot 6 hr anybody 29
Who are the top 10 alcoholics in Hermann? 12 hr Guest 4
Hartbauer and Hermann's Veteran's Memorial Sep 22 nobodyinhermann 20
Whoís the biggest attention beggar in New Haven? Sep 21 dkn 2
Just loaded up the HAC poll Sep 16 Anonymous 36
thefts in Berger Sep 11 brant 5
Anyone see the Wilkins Poll on the A-C website? Sep 5 Anonymous 19

Hermann Jobs

Personal Finance

Hermann Mortgages