Herlong prison in lockdown

Sep 8, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: RGJ.com - News (not Fernley or MVN)

The federal prison in Herlong, Calif., was on lockdown Tuesday after a fight Monday in the recreation yard between 20 inmates using homemade weapons.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Mar 19, 2013
josephine ayvazyan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2010

i am an inmates sister and i know just found out about that fight. my brother was attacked in the scene his head broke open and he was taken to the haspital in reno. The prison did not take the time to notify the families of those hurt in the fight. my brother is about to come out in eight more months and i feel that that was irresponsible of the prison not to protect the innocent inmates that had nothing to do with this fight. my brother is a cristian that all he does is help others bring god into their lives. can you please find out how he is doing. we he's family are very worried since i have no number were to comunicate to the prison and find out. he's name is jose cesario juarez-delgado 46524-112. i would be very grateful if you can email me with more information in regards to my brother. god bless you thank you sooo much. josephine251@aol.com
Brandi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Are they still on lock down?
my bother is in herlong

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

i have nt heard from my bother in about two weeks
he is the sierra building
in the herlong prison we r really worrie
concerned

Birds Landing, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Does anyone know if heeling is on lockdown, March 2013
Rabbitt

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

concerned wrote:
Does anyone know if heeling is on lockdown, March 2013
i think they may be on lockdown. I haven't heard from my husband since Sat. And we talk and email everyday.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Herlong Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 hr what up doc 200,578
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 13 hr Bee Keepers 4,977
Herlong Lockdown July/August 2014 17 hr Miriam Charles 11
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 19 hr facts faced 15,929
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Mon Mudflys to 7,901
fci lockdown 8/19/13 (Aug '13) Aug 15 SanFran34 3
Wallin-Reed guilty of first-degree murder - Ful... (Oct '13) Aug 12 Kerri T Brehler 72

Search the Herlong Forum:
•••

Fire Weather Watch for Lassen County was issued at August 20 at 2:07PM PDT

•••
•••
•••

Herlong Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Herlong People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE