Hoofhearted

West Leyden, NY

#1 Oct 21, 2009
The American Red Cross just can't keep out of the paper. They seem to have the ability to infect everyone just like the H1N1 Virus.No one is immune.Its like a severe case of venereal disease.They just keep on screwing the unprotected. The gift that keeps on giving.They keep sucking in a whole new bunch of gullible recruits every time you read the paper.It's truly amazing how blind people are to this public indecency. Don't look into their finances, just keep giving blindly.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#2 Oct 21, 2009
Hoofhearted wrote:
The American Red Cross just can't keep out of the paper. They seem to have the ability to infect everyone just like the H1N1 Virus.No one is immune.Its like a severe case of venereal disease.They just keep on screwing the unprotected. The gift that keeps on giving.They keep sucking in a whole new bunch of gullible recruits every time you read the paper.It's truly amazing how blind people are to this public indecency. Don't look into their finances, just keep giving blindly.
ya, but how do you really feel about them?
HerbieVerstanx

Rome, NY

#3 Oct 22, 2009
Give your money to the Salvation Army. More money will go directly to the cause. Don't give to the United Way either they support the Red Cross.

Since: Aug 09

Herkimer, NY

#5 Oct 22, 2009
HerbieVerstanx wrote:
Don't give to the United Way either they support the Red Cross as well.
Along with Dracula...
BADDABING

Long Eddy, NY

#6 Oct 22, 2009
is the red cross,, when a hot cross bun is having its period ?
Jackmehoff

AOL

#8 Oct 22, 2009
Gee.... Its about time to have another lets sell blod for cash drive. where will the next blood drive take place? Herkimer High school?

Since: Aug 09

Herkimer, NY

#9 Oct 22, 2009
Jackmehoff wrote:
Gee.... Its about time to have another lets sell blod for cash drive. where will the next blood drive take place? Herkimer High school?
I'd like to authorize one in a cleaner more sterile location, the back of campus meadows...
Hoofhearted

West Leyden, NY

#10 Oct 23, 2009
Please give generously to the Red Cross to help insure Andrea's employment will continue and she can continue her crusade to further delay the county jail at the P&C Site.
Jackmehoff

AOL

#11 Oct 23, 2009
Andrea? Isn't that the same one who's daughter was having an affair with the High School teacher who upon graduation saw fit to grace her with an award for her sexual favors? Man. where was the school board when this was going down.
Hoofhearted

West Leyden, NY

#12 Oct 24, 2009
Back to the top............
Hoofhearted

West Leyden, NY

#13 Oct 25, 2009
Back to the top............
realy

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Nov 25, 2012
Is the red cross a good place to work?
valley cat

Little Falls, NY

#15 Nov 26, 2012
realy wrote:
Is the red cross a good place to work?
not if you want to work in the valley. They aren't even here anymore. Moved out to Utica never see them around Herkimer any more. Adrea got out while the getting was good. The zoo is her haven. We have nothing here if we needed the Red Cross. What a sorry state
taxpayer

Newport, NY

#16 Nov 27, 2012
Hoofhearted wrote:
Please give generously to the Red Cross to help insure Andrea's employment will continue and she can continue her crusade to further delay the county jail at the P&C Site.
Kelly the thief will keep his job also.
Mother Theresa

Newport, NY

#17 Nov 27, 2012
How much does the CEO of the charitable Red Cross Get ?
taxpayer

Newport, NY

#18 Nov 28, 2012
Mother Theresa wrote:
How much does the CEO of the charitable Red Cross Get ?
950,000 a year

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do the moderators keep removing the treasu... 4 hr Disgusted resident 19
Facebook 5 hr Nice Job 1
Stoney's moving to old Cangee's???? 14 hr Oompa Loompa 39
herkimer county treasurer 15 hr Ugh 28
Dolgeville football 18 hr Old timer 12
Herkimer Forum (Jul '10) 21 hr Disgusted resident 37
Herkimer High School (Oct '15) Thu mavis tire rip offs 29

Herkimer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Herkimer Mortgages