First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Happy Hour Hoe

New Hartford, NY

#23 Aug 1, 2014
Another night of great entertainment. Where else can you go sit and have overpriced drinks, watch arrogant lying phonies act like they are God's gift to the world and then watch all them try to sneak out unnoticed with someone else's spouse, boyfriend or girlfriend.
Songbird

Cold Brook, NY

#24 Aug 1, 2014
Happy Hour Hoe wrote:
Another night of great entertainment. Where else can you go sit and have overpriced drinks, watch arrogant lying phonies act like they are God's gift to the world and then watch all them try to sneak out unnoticed with someone else's spouse, boyfriend or girlfriend.
Try rubber rudys
Dirty Little Secret

New Hartford, NY

#25 Aug 4, 2014
Songbird wrote:
<quoted text> Try rubber rudys
Yep. Been in there another den of arrogant phony lying snakes sneaking around on someone. Waterfront Grill as well. I guess confession every week keeps most of them feeling squeaky clean and above the rest of us. Or it just looks good for the phony fašade they show to the world. Here is some more of that Koolaide.
Pissed

Little Falls, NY

#26 Sep 22, 2014
This place has really gone down hill lately it's not a club any more just make it another dive bar. It was one of the last good places to go to. Who runs this place get some control and remember it used to be members had a choice not the douches walking by
unemployed alcoholic

Ilion, NY

#27 Sep 22, 2014
Pissed wrote:
This place has really gone down hill lately it's not a club any more just make it another dive bar. It was one of the last good places to go to. Who runs this place get some control and remember it used to be members had a choice not the douches walking by
what a party-pooper. we don't need "members" at the Polish Club. you mean like some 82 yr old geezer from Warsaw who wants to tell you about Ellis Island?

puh-leeze. that is all well and good and I enjoy drinking heavily with the many seniors and elderly around here but really, what we need at the Polish Club is p-u*s*s-y !!!!!

thanks to management's savvy vision, we now enjoy regular traffic of loose ladies ready for a good toss especially once you buy them a couple of drinks, which incidentally are inexpensive thanks to your equally affordable membership fee.

I'm sorry your sex life sucks and that you suffer from anger and anxiety but if you could kindly refrain from urinating on the rest of us >paying< members who are making regular deposits in the "Spank Bank" thanks to the libertine trollops visiting the P.C. we would certainly appreciate it !!!
flag pole

Syracuse, NY

#28 Sep 23, 2014
unemployed alcoholic wrote:
<quoted text>
what a party-pooper. we don't need "members" at the Polish Club. you mean like some 82 yr old geezer from Warsaw who wants to tell you about Ellis Island?
puh-leeze. that is all well and good and I enjoy drinking heavily with the many seniors and elderly around here but really, what we need at the Polish Club is p-u*s*s-y !!!!!
thanks to management's savvy vision, we now enjoy regular traffic of loose ladies ready for a good toss especially once you buy them a couple of drinks, which incidentally are inexpensive thanks to your equally affordable membership fee.
I'm sorry your sex life sucks and that you suffer from anger and anxiety but if you could kindly refrain from urinating on the rest of us >paying< members who are making regular deposits in the "Spank Bank" thanks to the libertine trollops visiting the P.C. we would certainly appreciate it !!!
how is it, everyone there is getting laid but me ? I am not bad looking, above average equipment, I just don't understand why ?
wow

Ilion, NY

#29 Sep 23, 2014
everyone says this is the cheating mecca but you never have any proof.
Polish Hoe

New Hartford, NY

#30 Sep 23, 2014
Quiet now!! We don't want any secrets to get out at the PC. They might see us for what we really are. Lot's of lies in the dark.
Help

United States

#31 Sep 23, 2014
Polish Hoe wrote:
Quiet now!! We don't want any secrets to get out at the PC. They might see us for what we really are. Lot's of lies in the dark.
I remember the polish club when bushy was the bar tender you had john lemche don oldick Matt tucci jay tomei Scott staring all the good looking men hanging low Ooolala lots of loving

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teachers, Students Call For Governor Cuomo To F... 4 hr Just sayin 261
shooting on harter street 5 hr Shaking my head 11
Valley Health Services UNION 5 hr delusional 7
Working Solutions and County Tax department 5 hr callmekimmie 1
herkimer glory days they were once 8 hr BS Detector 2
brennan the judge 18 hr lol 98
international gold platform Sun lydia Chou 1
Herkimer Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:29 pm PST