Amish couple with bulldogs
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
soO

Little Falls, NY

#24 Feb 18, 2014
I know a family that sent there young horse to a amish 'horseman' for it to be broken to ride.. they ruined this animal. they locked her in a standing stall, she was beaten, and mistreated. The amish would not respond to the families inquires of the horse, and they finally went to see.. they were appauled,and immediately took their horse home.. She is seriously skiddish, and cannot be trusted with anyone other than the woman of the house.. its very sad.. .. It was however not from this area.. still inNY but not close by..
piles of horse poop

Malone, NY

#25 Feb 18, 2014
The influx of Amish and their horse-drawn carriages into the valley has resulted in steaming, stinking piles of horse poop all over Herkimer and elsewhere.

I watched in horror as a horse fastened to an Amish carriage, parked in a handicapped spot at Walmart, took a prodigious poop right in the parking spot. That pile was gigantic! I wish I had gotten out my iPhone in time to film that epic equine bowel movement and put it on YouTube.

When the Amish people came out of Walmart they just got in their carriage and rode off without cleaning up the big pile of poop even though I know they saw it, and a few minutes later a little old lady stepped in the pile of poop.

Then, I took my little daughter to Burrito Jonz on Main Street and there was another Amish horse-drawn carriage parked in front and the horse had a huge erection bigger than a baseball bat evidently from ogling at fat Main Street girl resident in pink sweatpants that said "JUICY" on the rear (the girl seem equally interested in the horse BTW) and my poor innocent daughter asked, "Daddy what's that thing?"

I told her not to look and we went into Burrito Jonz and when we came out the horse and Amish carriage were gone -- but they had left a gigantic steaming stinking pile of horse poop right there on Main Street!
Sunny B

Windham, NY

#26 Feb 18, 2014
Yay.... we're a disgrace you come over to where I live and smell their shit and smoke blowing in your house day in and day out, see their poor animals standing in a foot of mud with nothing to eat, puke your guts out from their smell then tell me how you love them... The odor from their smoke burning outside was so strong Our UPS man threw up on our lawn one day, he keeps his windows rolled up from now on. Maybe theirs better people where you live, and I hope so, but I wish you could see what I see everyday...
jenn

Livonia, MI

#28 Jun 18, 2016
Rome wrote:
Was wondering if anyone knows anything about an Amish couple raising English Bulldogs. I heard that they lived outside of Herkimer. Any info would be helpful.
I would also like to know if this is the same lady we are to go there today at 3pm to buy a bulldog I don't want to pay 1150. For a sick dog ad was in want ad digest said her location was little falls. Anyone know anything about this.
Pooper

Holland Patent, NY

#29 Jun 18, 2016
Can't these people stop leaving poop in the roads, everywhere!
Slobs
Ezekiel

Syracuse, NY

#30 Jun 18, 2016
That's what herkimer County is. A huge pile of [email protected]@

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do you people keep voting in Crandell?? 24 min Run4Judge 26
George Aney (Jan '10) 20 hr THE TRUTH 129
Huge 21 hr at vinnys 2
ray ruthford 22 hr Wondering 13
HARC Goodwill Garbage Pile 22 hr Shopper 50
Vinny's Wed just passen thru 22
GODs WRATH on ILLEGAL LATINOs Wed muzzie scum 4

Herkimer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance