just saying

Herkimer, NY

#1 Jul 3, 2013
If I have to watch one more news conference with Vinny's face trying to grab the camera, I'll vomit. He should just go back to the trailer park and help those poor folks clean up the mud there and let the pros do their jobs. He did this during the shooting and didn't learn how to be a background worker. He's got to try to grab the limelight. OH, wait he is running in the election! Watching him following the coat tails of Cuomo is laughable if it wasn't so sick. Vinny with a sport coat while it is 85 out just because the gov had a jacket on. Then when the Andy has the sweat drippy down his greasy face, Vinny figures it is safe to take off his coat too. Is Vinny joining the dark side, maybe he is converting to democrat? He couldn't get any further up cuomo's butt if he was a proctologist.Hope he used his ear to the governor to educate him on the Arms. Go home vinny and get out of the way.
balls vice bono

Liverpool, NY

#2 Jul 3, 2013
is a real peace of siht,upurs dale

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Interesting facts about the Merger vote (Oct '12) 1 hr herkimer 77
Mr lnow 3 hr Honey Pie 11
Ruggerio's 4 hr One Hung Lo 8
Old Pizzeria by High School 16 hr Just A Visitor 1
thieves Sat candobetter 1
Need a man. Sat Brad 7
Larry Dack comes out of the closet!!!! Fri Duck 6
Herkimer Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web