looking for a scumbag
big brother

United States

#1 Dec 19, 2013
Does anyone know where this chuck nobile is from lf? Heard he just moved to herk. He has been seeing my sister for about a yr now off and on. She just found out he has a woman and a baby.
al jazeea

Utica, NY

#2 Dec 19, 2013
any muslum you find s a scumbag, that's why I wipe my azz with the filthy Koran, your chuckie is not prudent in this global fight with these cockroaches

Since: Dec 13

littlefalls

#3 Dec 19, 2013
Look for dan boil and if you can't find him find rubber check.
Anonymous

Herkimer, NY

#4 Dec 19, 2013
LOOK no further yve found yourself alredy
durf

United States

#5 Dec 20, 2013
His woman is Angela marracolo.
Valley Hoe

Malone, NY

#6 Dec 20, 2013
Try Furnace street in Little Falls.
its me

Medford, MA

#7 Dec 20, 2013
Valley Hoe wrote:
Any wants to see chuck come to petes tonight and ask for him. None you scums would say anything to his face....
its me

Medford, MA

#8 Dec 20, 2013
Hey big brother chuck would kill you if he new who you were.. You b$tch.
Big Sister

Gouverneur, NY

#9 Dec 20, 2013
big brother wrote:
Does anyone know where this chuck nobile is from lf? Heard he just moved to herk. He has been seeing my sister for about a yr now off and on. She just found out he has a woman and a baby.
this is his big sister. jealousy is a very dangerous thing. my brother had a child with a wonderful person. hes happy and loves his family and takes care of them and does everything a good father and man would do. why cant you children leave them alone and go about your business? chuck hasn't been out of town for over a year. how could he go to fla within this year? maybe it was years ago. LET IT GO. WHERE DID THIS POST COME FROM ANYWAY? DONT YOU PEOPLE HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN TRY TO BREAK UP A FAMILY AT CHRISTMAS TIME? WHO ARE YOU ANYWAY? WHATS WITH THE MUSLIM COMMENTS? you back stabbing trouble makers. leave my family alone or deal with me. MERRY CHRISTMAS!! PEACE TO ALL
Big Sister

Gouverneur, NY

#10 Dec 20, 2013
comment makes no sense
Girls name

Manchester, NH

#11 Dec 20, 2013
Does this girl that chuck has been sleeping with have a name?
huh4427

Herkimer, NY

#12 Dec 20, 2013
I know he was w Darcy blancherd marrino within the past yr or so
Girls name

Manchester, NH

#13 Dec 21, 2013
No they broke up years ago... I thought he was cheating on his woman with a specific girl... I do believe his woman is older than his mom though so maybe he is testing the waters... Whatever happened to him and Janessa Doxstader?

Since: Dec 13

littlefalls

#14 Dec 21, 2013
Valley Hoe wrote:
No look for a red car parked on school street every day if you want a drunk scumbag.
Its Me

New Paltz, NY

#15 Dec 21, 2013
This sh$t is funny...
Still no clue

Manchester, NH

#16 Dec 21, 2013
So we still don't know who he is sleeping with?
Bitch

Cohoes, NY

#18 Dec 22, 2013
Wow ihow funny that no one had posted anything since my last comment so as I said bullshit ... And now we all know who posted it ....
Bitch

Worcester, MA

#19 Dec 22, 2013
Forgive Charles him and his buddies are just a bunch of drunks and only sometimes he's a scumbag it depends who he hangs out with ba ha ha
bitch be known

Albany, NY

#20 Dec 23, 2013
wow Darcy Blanchard had her comment removed cause she Didn't want TIM HARLOW to see what the whore was up tp posted rumors about her x and why ??????? FUNNY how the comment was deleted lol so peoples who do you think is responsible for this i find it very funny .. Tell Darcy to worry about being a mother and Tim Harlow still cant control your Whore make sure you give her s nice punch in the face for this one she is totally deserving ... Should Darcy'S dirt be posted now maybe i should ... Hop off and worry about you wonderful man and go make storys up about him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kyle Meade drug bust 47 min Dead molester 5
Town of Herkimer 10 hr Freddy Nonthewieser 11
kmart closing herk. 11 hr Who cares 39
Paul Savas arrested for distributing & possessi... 13 hr DISisNOTallINkaps... 9
New Flood 18 hr IaintDEDyet HUH 82
HERKIMER COUNTY 911 SEND THEM TO JAIL ILLEGALK ... 20 hr willYOUstand OR 4
Weisser District 2 20 hr Maple Grove Resident 4

Herkimer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance