herkimer co. CPS

Posted in the Herkimer Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of41
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Valley Hoe

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Feb 20, 2013
 
EatMyTaco wrote:
Fineuseless hit the nail right on the head. I don't agree with his method of explaining the situation but he is exactly right. I personally know of a couple of cps workers. One very well. She was not married. Had kids by at least two other men. Could not care less about the kids or families she investigates. Is biased. And I have witnessed her driving drunk with her children in her vehicle. She has referred to some of her clients using the N word. She also refers to her clients using the R word. She has no right to judge others. She is the poorest example of an unbiased evaluator you can imagine. She's blonde. I can't say more.
Come on do not be afraid. Who is she? Got an idea who it is. If it is who I think it is she has a revolving bed. New guy every couple of months and has the nerve to judge others. They call them Hypocrites. Her kids should be proud of mom.
HMMmmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Feb 21, 2013
 
Is it Shauna???
HMMmmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Feb 21, 2013
 
Or Jackie???
jokster

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Feb 23, 2013
 
cps in herkimer county is a joke and a half.. lisa bates can suck a big dick.. did she fail to reliezed that her daughter got into drugs and got pregnant with 2 kids before the age of 17 ranaway with her boyfriend and dropped out of high school, i know someone who was being abused horribly and she got lisa bates as her caseworker and lisa bates talked to people that had nothing to do with the situation and called the girl a liar.. after the girl had heard about this lisa had nothing to say to the girl but she didnt do it, lisa was just making the situation worst and then didnt even remove the child from the house, the girl told her that if lisa didnt leave her alone that she was going to get a lawyer and see her in court.. little to say she hasnt heard from lisa bates since then..
doyourresearchfi rst

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Finuseless wrote:
those skanks dont know their ass****s from their elbows. The requirement for a job with the county is a 2 yr degree, could be in travel and tourism or art, just a 2 yr degree..... sad. These bit***s, once hired, treat everyone like they are all dirt under their feet, but some of them are real POS themselves. They're all drunks, adulterers, druggies themselves! oooooooooh the hypocricy
Looks like you should have gotten your facts straight before you posted because this thread is regarding CPS workers. Any CPS worker requires a four year Bachelor's degree and nothing less!
yourfacts

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

ARE WRONG. TRY AGAIN. In herkimer county CPS I know three atleast who do not have any degrees
uh huh

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Mar 20, 2013
 
doyourresearchfirst wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you should have gotten your facts straight before you posted because this thread is regarding CPS workers. Any CPS worker requires a four year Bachelor's degree and nothing less!
degree in what? DO tell!!
Outsider

Waltham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I have a horror story regarding HC CPS. I am a well educated professional woman whose husband left for a Foster Parent. Since the woman was connected, CPS showed up at my home sans ID and began asking inappropriate questions . They also went to my mother in laws home And made similar comments. She immediately called CPS and reported them. Not sure what happened but they never came back! This foster parent took in children from House of Good Shepherd---to pAy her mortgage and live high off the hog.! Children were treated like animals. System is totally screwed up!!
EatMyTaco

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Mar 26, 2013
 
Outsider. who were these people? Do you have any description of them? Two females? How tall? Hair color? Weight? What types of questions did they ask? Why would they ask? Maybe we can figure who came to see you.
Takecareofyourki ds

Fort Plain, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

It just about takes a damn Constitutional Amendment for CPS to get a child removed from a home. So if yours or someone else's were removed, the situation had to be pretty bad. Like seriously bad & proven to be so. Spin it however you want, but that's how it works. Now get off the computer & pay attention to your kids if you still have them!
Smh

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Mar 27, 2013
 
Kim Darling is a dirty bitch. She has no business working for HC CPS. She cant get her facts straight. She gets off on removing children from there home. She dont know shit about raising children.
EatMyTaco

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Mar 27, 2013
 
Gee could Smh have hit the nail on the head from some previous posts??? Could this be the person that others have described?
smarterthanunew

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Mar 28, 2013
 
Mad wrote:
What about that Kathy Lyndaker.she thinks she is God.
that woman bullied me to the point of a breakdown then told a judge my "unstable behavior" (crying ) made her feel unsafe so she got a warrant of protection which took away any means i had to ever defend myself against her incessant mean demeaner.she used everything did and said against me until ilearned to keep a clear head and use my resources to beat her at her own game.bullies are easy to beat- dont give them any response and they go away.and most of us moms are pretty smart-remember that when they knock on your door...
smh

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Mar 29, 2013
 
Like I said Shakin My HEAD. What a system.
avenger

Bayville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Feb 9, 2014
 
Takecareofyourkids wrote:
It just about takes a damn Constitutional Amendment for CPS to get a child removed from a home. So if yours or someone else's were removed, the situation had to be pretty bad. Like seriously bad & proven to be so. Spin it however you want, but that's how it works. Now get off the computer & pay attention to your kids if you still have them!
......you have no idea What twisted system they have going on. you sound like one of them twisted f#@ks defending them. I know first hand how they work. So hows about you get off your computer open your eyes an pay attention to the world.
wow

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Feb 14, 2014
 
jokster wrote:
cps in herkimer county is a joke and a half.. lisa bates can suck a big dick.. did she fail to reliezed that her daughter got into drugs and got pregnant with 2 kids before the age of 17 ranaway with her boyfriend and dropped out of high school, i know someone who was being abused horribly and she got lisa bates as her caseworker and lisa bates talked to people that had nothing to do with the situation and called the girl a liar.. after the girl had heard about this lisa had nothing to say to the girl but she didnt do it, lisa was just making the situation worst and then didnt even remove the child from the house, the girl told her that if lisa didnt leave her alone that she was going to get a lawyer and see her in court.. little to say she hasnt heard from lisa bates since then..
Get you facts straight before you start flapping your gums. There is A Lisa Bates that is a CPS caseworker. And then there is a Lisa Bates who has a daughter who you say had two kids and blah blah blah. They are TWO different people. Stop looking so dumb.
whocares

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Feb 14, 2014
 
there is only one Lisa Bates her bro is a cop.....
Concerned person

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Feb 15, 2014
 
For your information they give kids back all the time even if the parents should not get them. And as far as the mother with the child that died she has her son back.matter a fact nine day after she had him back she was out partying .and cps never did nothing but made her go back to treatment so stop running you lips.
wow

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Feb 16, 2014
 
Concerned person wrote:
For your information they give kids back all the time even if the parents should not get them. And as far as the mother with the child that died she has her son back.matter a fact nine day after she had him back she was out partying .and cps never did nothing but made her go back to treatment so stop running you lips.
that still does not change the FACT!!!! that there is two different Lisa Bates out there. Look in to it dumb ass. The Lisa who is your case worker Does Not have a daughter with Kids ,nor has her Daughter ever been took from the home or blah blah blah. It kinda looks like you know how to use a computer so look into it or maybe you can't read anything pass Topix. You look like a ass thinking you know something about a person and your dumb ass is wrong . Go back to school.
Concerned person

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Feb 17, 2014
 
Never did I say that about that Lisa .so get your fact correct.and know need to be ugly.and I have nothing to do with welfare or Dss .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of41
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Herkimer Forum right now

Search the Herkimer Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
teachers 5 hr Lmao 97
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 8 hr Taxpayer 434
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 8 hr Taxpayer 6,183
Biker Gangs in Herkimer (Sep '13) 8 hr hhs 48
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 9 hr positronium 6,276
Remington not for discussion at Herkimer County... 10 hr Fact 14
Walmart security Herkimer 11 hr Jiggy 1
•••
•••
•••
Herkimer Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Herkimer Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••