KROWICKI

United States

#1 Jan 23, 2012
Heard there was some Dominican drug lords looking to do harm to the snitch rat. His poor son doesn't even no who his real dad is. The one he no is a jail rat scum who is a theft and heroin addict
jail rat

Middle River, MD

#2 Feb 1, 2012
Can't believe josh krowicki got outta jail he was a great inmate we. Bunker together his mouth so soft only problem he gave me hep c. Dirty rat. Wonder how long before he shooting heroin again . Not to long he is a waste of life never amount to garbage
i no

United States

#4 Feb 1, 2012
He is a piece of work he has the balls to rob his friends and call people like they want to talk to him. Listen josh you dont have friends anymore. Your only friend is that needle. When i get you for robbing my wifes stuff your dead you know who this is bird dog jk you know you robbed my house in mohawk.
tyler

Mechanicville, NY

#5 Feb 1, 2012
hey dont forget me .......i jerked off in ur hot wifes panties....and did u find that big dump in ur air vent i took....i should have waited till she got home and plowed her
wow

United States

#6 Feb 1, 2012
Thats sick
tyler

Mechanicville, NY

#7 Feb 6, 2012
butttt so true hahahah
WTF

Albany, NY

#8 Feb 6, 2012
KROWICKI wrote:
Heard there was some Dominican drug lords looking to do harm to the snitch rat. His poor son doesn't even no who his real dad is. The one he no is a jail rat scum who is a theft and heroin addict
Do you "know" the difference between - "know" and "no" and "theft" vs "theif" ?
hahhahha

Mechanicville, NY

#9 Nov 20, 2012
hes back at it again!!!!! lets see if mommy helps him this time!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
herkimer county treasurer 5 min SickofAllofIt 7
Bragging and complaining! 6 min Wtf 3
Sexual dreams and fantasies 2 hr Sad 9
The Park Place Monopoly 2 hr Sad 4
William Thompson - Stalker 4 hr Pete 1
Ward Halverson, the therapist 7 hr go bye bye 13
Who's horny 9 hr t POLITIX 2

Herkimer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance