Marty Luppino refuses Hartman debate

Posted in the Herkimer Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Martys so dumb that

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

well waddya know, the original thread was removed! ROTFLMFAO

However, the voting public needs to know and be reminded right up to Election Day that Marty Luppino was so dumb that he refused an offer to debate Gary Hartman, as reported by the O-D:

http://www.uticaod.com/news/x638683151/Herkim...

Herkimer County legislator unhappy opponent won't debate

By AMANDA FRIES
Observer-Dispatch
Posted Oct 21, 2013 @ 07:01 PM

HERKIMER — A Herkimer County legislator recently expressed disappointment and frustration with his opponent declining an invitation to participate in a radio forum.

Mohawk resident Martin Luppino, running on the Republican line against Legislator Gary Hartman, D-Herkimer, declined to go on “First News with Keeler in the Morning,” a WIBX (950 AM) radio show, which aired Friday.

Hartman said in a news release that he had looked forward to debating with Luppino.

“Sadly, my opponent is depriving voters of this opportunity by his refusal to participate,” he said.“His silence is deafening.”

Luppino said he had to work and was too busy the day of the radio forum. He said there was no particular reason why he chose not to.

“I just didn’t feel the need for a debate,” he said.“I know the issues at hand.”

Hartman pledged to continue knocking on doors, attending community events and other grassroots efforts to reach out to voters before the Tuesday, Nov. 5, election.

While Hartman expressed on the radio show he hoped to debate Luppino in the future, Luppino said he doesn’t envision a debate. He added, however, that he would be going on radio station WUTQ (100.7 FM) in the near future to discuss the issues.

Luppino and Hartman are running for county legislator in District 1, which includes the town of Herkimer districts 5 and 8 and German Flatts district 2 — which is part of Mohawk.
he is pathetic

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Marty the topix troll ..yeah we know how you spent your shifts. Lol if herkimer county voters elect this blowhard they deserve what they get ...22 yrs supporting this gorilla enough already ....duh!! Get it marty every knows your a dipshitzzzzz.go away already
Marty is scared of clowns

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

he is pathetic wrote:
Marty the topix troll ..yeah we know how you spent your shifts. Lol if herkimer county voters elect this blowhard they deserve what they get ...22 yrs supporting this gorilla enough already ....duh!! Get it marty every knows your a dipshitzzzzz.go away already
Hartman might be a drunk but I would pick a drunk any day before I voted for Luppino. Just what he needs. More power to feed his ego. No way. We have a cop on the village board and you can see how beneficial that has been.
Question

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 30, 2013
 
Marty is scared of clowns wrote:
<quoted text>
Hartman might be a drunk but I would pick a drunk any day before I voted for Luppino. Just what he needs. More power to feed his ego. No way. We have a cop on the village board and you can see how beneficial that has been.
A cop on the village board? Tony hasn't done ANYTHING to help the Police department. He's helped the board cut two of their men however. Does the general WORKING public know that the board is putting public safety in danger and has already cut two positions from the police? All while the fire department has extra guys getting paid to work while one firefighter was wrongly suspended WITH pay AND NEVER charged with anything. However he's finally back to work and the replacements are still working also. This village board is a joke no doubt, but get the facts straight. Tony nor any other board member has done ANYTHING to help or support the police!!!
if thats the case above

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 30, 2013
 
thank you tony
Tony

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Are you kidding me do you honestly think Tony is going to lift a finger for a police force that treated him like crap??? Good for Tony stick it up Marty's ass BUT please get his damn sign off your lawn makes you look foolish.
Haha

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 31, 2013
 
Tony wrote:
Are you kidding me do you honestly think Tony is going to lift a finger for a police force that treated him like crap??? Good for Tony stick it up Marty's ass BUT please get his damn sign off your lawn makes you look foolish.
Treated him like crap? Hahaha from what I hear they all had to carry his dead weight. He brought all his trouble on by himself but was too ignorant to admit when he was wrong. Ask Ron Petrie in frankfort, i hear Tony no longer works there for the same reasons.
bfd

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 7, 2013
 
Martys so dumb that wrote:
well waddya know, the original thread was removed! ROTFLMFAO
However, the voting public needs to know and be reminded right up to Election Day that Marty Luppino was so dumb that he refused an offer to debate Gary Hartman, as reported by the O-D:
http://www.uticaod.com/news/x638683151/Herkim...
Herkimer County legislator unhappy opponent won't debate
By AMANDA FRIES
Observer-Dispatch
Posted Oct 21, 2013 @ 07:01 PM
HERKIMER — A Herkimer County legislator recently expressed disappointment and frustration with his opponent declining an invitation to participate in a radio forum.
Mohawk resident Martin Luppino, running on the Republican line against Legislator Gary Hartman, D-Herkimer, declined to go on “First News with Keeler in the Morning,” a WIBX (950 AM) radio show, which aired Friday.
Hartman said in a news release that he had looked forward to debating with Luppino.
“Sadly, my opponent is depriving voters of this opportunity by his refusal to participate,” he said.“His silence is deafening.”
Luppino said he had to work and was too busy the day of the radio forum. He said there was no particular reason why he chose not to.
“I just didn’t feel the need for a debate,” he said.“I know the issues at hand.”
Hartman pledged to continue knocking on doors, attending community events and other grassroots efforts to reach out to voters before the Tuesday, Nov. 5, election.
While Hartman expressed on the radio show he hoped to debate Luppino in the future, Luppino said he doesn’t envision a debate. He added, however, that he would be going on radio station WUTQ (100.7 FM) in the near future to discuss the issues.
Luppino and Hartman are running for county legislator in District 1, which includes the town of Herkimer districts 5 and 8 and German Flatts district 2 — which is part of Mohawk.
Bfd...Debating someone who is dumb enough to vote against the Arm's is a waist of time.

Hartman is dumb, Marty ain't that dumb.
ROTFLMAO

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 7, 2013
 
bfd wrote:
<quoted text>
Bfd...Debating someone who is dumb enough to vote against the Arm's is a waist of time.
Hartman is dumb, Marty ain't that dumb.
"Marty ain't that dumb."

I'm not even sure where to begin.
waste of time

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 7, 2013
 
Yeah, but he is a legislator.
change

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Yep and he will fit right in with the other knuckle heads.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Herkimer Forum right now

Search the Herkimer Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Plotmaster 6,343
Tutty named interim superintendent at Central V... 5 hr Can you say budget cuts 9
How to get out of a DWI in Herkimer County 5 hr Ur clueless 3
Licari Motor Car sucks (Sep '10) 6 hr LMC 18
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 11 hr Voter 16,767
Shae n mikey 23 hr things will never change 23
Lets name all the Corrupt Herk Fire Dept emplo... 23 hr things will never change 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Herkimer Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Herkimer News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Herkimer
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••