Next Last
cool guy

Lakeland, FL

#22 Feb 25, 2013
You're my boy blue!!!
samantha

Ashburn, VA

#23 Feb 25, 2013
Wow grow the hell up. your life must really suck with your man or u wouldn't be on here trying to start shit with Suzie.you are pathetic. Get a job an a life. I'm sorry those little angles have to have a step mother in their lives as bad as u if I was her they would be no where's near you and your filth.
Omgerd

New York, NY

#24 Feb 25, 2013
I love cheeseburgers!!
unbelievable

Sutton, MA

#25 Feb 25, 2013
Wow. What kind of asshat do you have to be to post something like this? She is an amazing person who does whatever she can for her children. As well as her fiance. He is more involved with those wonderful children than their own father. One day maybe you'll realize that doing crap like this only hurts the kids, not Suzie. If you can't grow a pair and talk your Shit to her face, then shut up. Ain't nobody got time Fo dat!
whine asses

Worcester, MA

#26 Feb 25, 2013
Boo hoo wahhhawahhh cry somemore you fat pig
Suzie Q

New York, NY

#27 Feb 25, 2013
Bacon comes from pigs. I love bacon!!So is this your way of being sweet to me? Awwwwe thank you Kaitlyn I love you too!! Just to think this year is your first Mother's Day do you want something special as a stepmom? I'm crying with happiness :)
Suzie Q

New York, NY

#28 Feb 25, 2013
Fat is nice too fabulous and thick!! Aw thank you sweetie you just made my night!!
I got this

Anchorage, AK

#29 Feb 25, 2013
You are sick in the head and I'm turning this in. Gotta love iPhones!:) all saved. They'll get your ip. You are torturing someone because you hate yourself.
I'd love to tell you how childish you're being, but it'd be like talking to a child. It's okay hunny bunch, the grown ups got this.
I got this

Anchorage, AK

#30 Feb 25, 2013
First off, Don't disrespect a real woman with almost a decade on you, let alone anyone. This is the Internet you idiot, everything you say and do will be used against you. And you deserve it. You will regret this when you're done maturing. You are an ugly ugly girl. Look in the mirror and eat it up. Someday you'll realize you hate what you see.
Holy goodness

Worcester, MA

#31 Feb 26, 2013
Wow
Holy goodness

Worcester, MA

#32 Feb 26, 2013
Just to put my input here. This is a public forum....... Cops arent going to do anything. Hence the words public forum. Shit gets said about ppl on a daily basis. do you honeatly think tge cops are going to give a rats ass about to women bickering back and forth on a PUBLIC SITE doubtful. They have better things to worry about other than two grown ass women bickering w each other.
i hate you

New York, NY

#33 Feb 26, 2013
ummm that bf of hers is my brother and he would never lay a hand on any ones kid so shut up and i bet you guys are all just jealous cuz suzy is awesome and prob a better mother then any of you guys will ever be she is a great mother and friend to everyone
To suzie

United States

#34 Feb 27, 2013
Wait...this is KAITLYN i use herkimer forum to see whats going on once in awhile and i haven't wrote crap...im confused?? Suzie in the past i've said stuff...i've posted one thing about you in the past...this isn't me..why would i start crap when things are going so well...i know i don't see the kids all the time but im trying to be the best stepmom/wife/friend as much as i possibly can...Suzie im really sorry about things that were said in the past..sorry if i ever hurt your feelings...in my own way those kids mean a whole lot to me. I admit in the past i hacked it once b/c aaron thought of it and told me all answers and thought it was funny...it was wrong and i apoligize...but honestly i got that message on his fb and he can even say i wouldn't do it now or in the future to jepordize anything...everybodys been working so hard to not be rude and be there for the kids more...this isn't me who started this. Believe what you want but i don't even got the time or heart to do this sort of thing in awhile...me and my husband worked everything out and the tension btw everybody...past is past and im sorry....it didnt help in the past with my husband saying you said this or that about me...but i've learned to ignore that..idk if its true or not but past is past it doesn't matter. Just had to clear the air.
To suzie

United States

#35 Feb 27, 2013
Also suzie if you want me to be involved with planning for stuff i'll deff do that...Im not holding my husband back from anything...he just plays video games constantly and ignores the world but hes getting better little by little...im trying to help him...the reason he is trying to see the kids more is yes b/c he loves them to death but also b/c hes not in his games 24/7 or worrying about buying some....But enough about him..If you want to talk in the future whenever add me on facebook and we will take it from there for the kids...sorry in your eyes i wasn't there as much but things are calmer and will stay that way and if you let me do my part as a stepmom and talk to me about things for them i'll be there...never said i wouldn't..im not their biogical mom nor can take your place but they have my love as if they were...nothing can replace that...Please instead of writing on this forum anymore so both our bizz isn't out there your more than welcome to fb me. Thanks suzie =)
Suzie Q

New York, NY

#36 Feb 27, 2013
I can't talk to you on Facebook because I have everyone of your profiles blocked even the AdamandAaron Cline one. I rather have all my contact be through Aaron's mom about the kids.I hope you have a great life, enjoy your new apartment, and enjoy your new chances. If you hate me fine, you have no reason to. You got everything you want and more. Truce?
To suzie

Los Angeles, CA

#37 Feb 27, 2013
Idk what you mean by everything you want...okay it doesn't bother me in the least you have me blocked...i have you blocked too on one. I just want everyone and me and you to be civil atleast for the kids...Yes i saw the messages on fb btw you and my husband..he lied to you and i do have his pw and stuff...he was just mad and lied...like he always does when hes mad but thats him sometimes...its whatever...most men are that way now a days..but if you want to keep it btw you and aarons mom then okay, you got your reason and also do me and my husbands about things. Past is past and i don't hate i dislike and im not saying i dislike..just wanting everyone to be civil like i said. Thanks, goodluck with bernie and your lives together. Hope the kids are sleeping well :) night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Edwards or Carbone for Town Clerk 3 hr HHS 2010 60
Voice of the People???? 7 hr smh 21
Kathy Farber Facebook post on taxpayer$$$ 9 hr No Jail 6
Mike at Walmart 10 hr give me a break 22
Valley health Schrader & Watson 13 hr alrighty 197
Planned meeting on jail issue falls through 14 hr fair share 7
Stan congdon 15 hr bengazi 99
•••
•••
Herkimer Dating