Newport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

did anyone hear Butler's comments about having too few rounds when "three bad guys" come at you? is this 1872? I wasn't expecting such a comment coming from an assemblyman
bwahaha

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

He's not an Assemblyman, he's a clown in a suit. His comment is fearmongering, nothing more.
bwahaha

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Even better:

http://www.wktv.com/news/local/Hundreds-gathe...

Held at the Ridgerunners club with a bunch of drunk rednecks in attendance. Some of the images on the news showed them at this "information meeting" with beer in their hands.

Then after their fearmongering, they pass a hat around to beg for money to support the "cause".

"What if three or four bad guys come at him and he's only got a few bullets in his clip? "What's he suppose to do?" said Assemblyman Butler.

Its called MARKSMANSHIP! Learn to aim a bit better and make every bullet count. Somebody ask Butler if he is a licensed gun owner. Bet he is not.
what

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Hunter wrote:
did anyone hear Butler's comments about having too few rounds when "three bad guys" come at you? is this 1872? I wasn't expecting such a comment coming from an assemblyman
What did he say?
what

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Hunter wrote:
He happened to be talking about flaws within the quick and sneakily passed law. The law does not have a provisions for law enforcement and the national guard can carry clips holding more than 7 shells, for example. And so what if he was talking about you or me being attacked and not sufficiently armed? You weren't "expecting such a comment"...please...
wow

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Its amazing how the dumbacrates try to pretend coumo didn't eff up.new york is a joke and he can kiss his presidential hopes goodbye. i have to go now, they want me to insure my nail clipper and file.i expect a reply from a county cp soon
mark

Newport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Hunter wrote:
You fools voted this drunk back in office so shut up!! Who was taking pictures of license plates out there???
Jackson

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

mark wrote:
<quoted text>You fools voted this drunk back in office so shut up!! Who was taking pictures of license plates out there???
I'll tell you what, Mark is one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. He has a great personality, a ton of common sense and always tries to do the right thing. As far as his cocktail habits, I'd be more afraid of a guy that refused to drink.

And, if I were Mark and had to deal with you dumbfks I'd pour beer on my cornflakes.
the knight

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

The 400 who showed up at the Ridgerunners are more of a cross section of upstate than the city people who pushed this law. A deer hunter who likes a few beers is the majority upstate. You can make fun of us all you want but you will NEVER take our guns.
Rightsure

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

the knight wrote:
The 400 who showed up at the Ridgerunners are more of a cross section of upstate than the city people who pushed this law. A deer hunter who likes a few beers is the majority upstate. You can make fun of us all you want but you will NEVER take our guns.
Wanna make a bet??
yeah ill bet

Poughkeepsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Politicians want to get elected. They won't get elected messing with the guns.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Herkimer Forum right now

Search the Herkimer Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Herkimer superintendent 4 min u cant 29
Herkimers newly elects 1 hr Havent forgotten 19
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Joe Schmo 6,319
Herkimer to be Annexed by CVA 4 hr herkimer 25
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Go Blue Forever 6,323
Valley health Schrader & Watson 7 hr what 95
Bonnie riesel Harrington 18 hr really 7
•••
•••
•••
Herkimer Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Herkimer Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000