(UPDATED) Four Confirmed Deaths after Shootings in Herkimer and Mohawk, New York

Mar 13, 2013 Full story: WFNT-AM Burton 43

Six people have been shot, four of whom were killed, at separate locations in Mohawk and Herkimer, in central New York on Wednesday morning, according to several published reports.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
bad

Utica, NY

#47 Mar 19, 2013
our police dept, must be retarded or the news is getting the story wrong http://www.uticaod.com/features/x930817116/Po... how could they say he was penniless but the police are getting warrants to check his back accounts? so then how do they know if he is penniless if they didn't check his accounts? also if they did an autopsy then they have the results if he was on any drugs from a doctor? i will bet the same drugs he was on will be the same drugs the movie shooter was on and the sandy hook shooter was on... i believe the pills that doctors are giving are making people do these acts its not the gun its not the person its the pills that doctors are giving to people and these doctors should be sued and the pharmacy company who makes the pills
fear mongering

Herkimer, NY

#48 Mar 19, 2013
Oh poor Cuba lost his foil helmet

Toxicology results take longer than an autopsy. Don't expect any toxicology results for a couple weeks at least. It is going to be so funny when we learn he was not on any medications as Cuba boy wants to bet on.
Get Your Facts Straight

Boston, MA

#50 Mar 20, 2013
bad wrote:
haha they don't want to comment on the fire why? because it was an accident and they took his guns and said the reason was they believe he started the fire ... as you all know people go to jail for starting a fire the times on the calls to 911 are all facts and police scanners and times are facts how come the chief didnt want to answer the question did he start the fire ? in the news broadcast at ynn
I'd really like to know where your so called "info" is coming from??? Nothing you are saying makes any sense and you just sound like a straight up bullshitter who has nothing better to do other than talk out your ass.... Really, if I am wrong then please, tell me a legitimate source from which you get your info from?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most Vicious Woman in Herkimer 2 hr hahahaha 13
Herkimer to be annexed in 3 years? 2 hr contingency came ... 81
Mooslums=murderers 5 hr paky taliban 1
Pure 14 hr sophia 2
Basset Health Care's "urgent care" sucks (Sep '10) 14 hr sophia 56
Larry Dack comes out of the closet!!!! 16 hr Richie C 3
Brennan - Kathy Farber - 2 peas in a pod 18 hr Former 22
Herkimer Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web