(UPDATED) Four Confirmed Deaths after Shootings in Herkimer and Mohawk, New York

Mar 13, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WFNT-AM Burton

Six people have been shot, four of whom were killed, at separate locations in Mohawk and Herkimer, in central New York on Wednesday morning, according to several published reports.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 43 of43
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
bad

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

our police dept, must be retarded or the news is getting the story wrong http://www.uticaod.com/features/x930817116/Po... how could they say he was penniless but the police are getting warrants to check his back accounts? so then how do they know if he is penniless if they didn't check his accounts? also if they did an autopsy then they have the results if he was on any drugs from a doctor? i will bet the same drugs he was on will be the same drugs the movie shooter was on and the sandy hook shooter was on... i believe the pills that doctors are giving are making people do these acts its not the gun its not the person its the pills that doctors are giving to people and these doctors should be sued and the pharmacy company who makes the pills
fear mongering

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Oh poor Cuba lost his foil helmet

Toxicology results take longer than an autopsy. Don't expect any toxicology results for a couple weeks at least. It is going to be so funny when we learn he was not on any medications as Cuba boy wants to bet on.
Get Your Facts Straight

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

bad wrote:
haha they don't want to comment on the fire why? because it was an accident and they took his guns and said the reason was they believe he started the fire ... as you all know people go to jail for starting a fire the times on the calls to 911 are all facts and police scanners and times are facts how come the chief didnt want to answer the question did he start the fire ? in the news broadcast at ynn
I'd really like to know where your so called "info" is coming from??? Nothing you are saying makes any sense and you just sound like a straight up bullshitter who has nothing better to do other than talk out your ass.... Really, if I am wrong then please, tell me a legitimate source from which you get your info from?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 43 of43
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Herkimer Forum right now

Search the Herkimer Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
How to get out of a DWI in Herkimer County 2 hr D A Dumbss 9
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Rush Limpballs 6,331
Tutty named interim superintendent at Central V... 3 hr Mandarin 11
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 4 hr Billy O Liar 16,768
destroy middle east 5 hr infidels 6
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 7 hr Billy O Liar 6,353
Who has the biggest REAREND in HERKImER 8 hr fucillo huge 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

Herkimer Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE