Herkimers newly elects
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned citizen

Ilion, NY

#1 Jul 8, 2014
Now that elections are over and everyone is sworn in I hope these people do what they say there going to do. It's not only main st that has problems in this village.
now kate nipples

Utica, NY

#2 Jul 8, 2014
yeah like he sink hole on street now fix it tony tubby
Jcm

Ilion, NY

#3 Jul 8, 2014
Yeah right nothing will change they are short handed and won't hire the people for the street department or the water department but we can hire more firemen to sit around and eat up tax payers money
Miles

Syracuse, NY

#5 Jul 8, 2014
I know for a fact that tony b is already promising those jobs to people outside the village to his friends kids political favors already
Witness

Ilion, NY

#6 Jul 8, 2014
I can't believe what I saw. I have never seen an official swear that much as I did last night. I am disgusted this is the man you want running our village, he can't even get along with the trustees he has to work with. GOOD LUCK HERKIMER !!!
Oh JOY

Nedrow, NY

#7 Jul 9, 2014
you should all be JOYful, as you all are just getting what you asked for, aren't you overJOYed ? this is going to be a comedy of errors, that needs to be turned into a reality show. happy happy JOY JOY
Luke

Ilion, NY

#8 Jul 9, 2014
I agree you are going to get what you wish for the only one who will try to do anything is Fred weiser and they will shut him down
Meatballs

Ilion, NY

#9 Jul 9, 2014
Witness wrote:
I can't believe what I saw. I have never seen an official swear that much as I did last night. I am disgusted this is the man you want running our village, he can't even get along with the trustees he has to work with. GOOD LUCK HERKIMER !!!
You idiots elected him. You knew he was a cop. A patrolman at that. For his entire life. Did you expect him to be able to speak in complete sentences or speak an entire sentence without using the F bomb? Really?? Everyone voted in a knee jerk reaction to Ainsworth having a challenger. A loaf of bread would have won against him. Now look what we have. Just proved that Herkimer is indeed full of idiots.
t POLITIX

Malone, NY

#10 Jul 9, 2014
I spoke with the X mayor yesterday and he stated, "I can't believe I lost."
innocent bystander

Nedrow, NY

#11 Jul 9, 2014
THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT ! just step back and watch this crap hole get EVEN WORSE, if that is even possible
bone her

Utica, NY

#12 Jul 9, 2014
CAN YOU AT LEAS GIVE THE schleps a chance. at least you don't have to look at kaitie niipples anymore or stefalano
herkimer

Vernon, NY

#13 Jul 9, 2014
Give him a chance. It's his first day and he does want to do a lot of good change, and it's probably a bit overwhelming and like anyone would he may need a few weeks to get settled in. Let's keep the negativity away until September. Then we'll have a right to be negative if he's still like that.
CNN

Syracuse, NY

#14 Jul 9, 2014
Stefalono is still in there and all he does is fight with the new mayor
Hatie Nickles

Palmyra, NY

#15 Jul 9, 2014
I hate them I have no power now waaaaahaaaawaaahaa

I hope they don't do a good job so we didn't look so bad
Karma Wagon

Little Falls, NY

#16 Jul 9, 2014
herkimer wrote:
Give him a chance. It's his first day and he does want to do a lot of good change, and it's probably a bit overwhelming and like anyone would he may need a few weeks to get settled in. Let's keep the negativity away until September. Then we'll have a right to be negative if he's still like that.
Oh, you mean not say anything negative, like he would do for one of us in his place? Ha ha ha. Tony has bad-mouthed, yelled at, lied about, and otherwise offended a ton of people over the years and you think he deserves a break? He's been a village trustee for a long time, and should have accomplished something by now, and at least know how a public meeting is conducted. So no, don't expect him to get a break from negativity - he's going to reap what he's sown, quite frankly, and then blame his failure on the previous administration - in which he was a full participant.
balls n vice boner

Utica, NY

#17 Jul 9, 2014
have to agree karm ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Havent forgotten

Ilion, NY

#18 Jul 9, 2014
Karma Wagon wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you mean not say anything negative, like he would do for one of us in his place? Ha ha ha. Tony has bad-mouthed, yelled at, lied about, and otherwise offended a ton of people over the years and you think he deserves a break? He's been a village trustee for a long time, and should have accomplished something by now, and at least know how a public meeting is conducted. So no, don't expect him to get a break from negativity - he's going to reap what he's sown, quite frankly, and then blame his failure on the previous administration - in which he was a full participant.
Little did that fat bastard know years ago when he bad mouthed me that there would one day be something called Topix. He better hope he doesn't as much as show up at a meeting with a spaghetti sauce spot on his shirt or I will make sure the world knows.
herkimer

Vernon, NY

#19 Jul 10, 2014
Havent forgotten wrote:
<quoted text>Little did that fat bastard know years ago when he bad mouthed me that there would one day be something called Topix. He better hope he doesn't as much as show up at a meeting with a spaghetti sauce spot on his shirt or I will make sure the world knows.
OMG. You are so immature. Grow up.
Havent forgotten

Ilion, NY

#20 Jul 11, 2014
herkimer wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG. You are so immature. Grow up.
says the jerkoff who uses "OMG" in their reply.
herkimer

Ilion, NY

#21 Jul 11, 2014
Havent forgotten wrote:
<quoted text>says the jerkoff who uses "OMG" in their reply.
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Darlene Brewer 45 min Heard 2
Anyone know Trista Dennis and Richard Hungerford (Aug '17) 53 min Phil 47
Name all the pickle lickers in Herkimer 1 hr HerkJerk 5
Brad Vrooman MOVAC 2 hr Lol 40
Gay Dirtbike Rider 12 hr Matt 1
Ailee Johnston (Aug '17) 16 hr HerkJerk 12
Runnings Buying Herb 17 hr Herbie 1

Herkimer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance