Sheriff

New York, NY

#1 Mar 30, 2009
That Farber is a F'ing retard. What's he know about DWI's? The retard has no criminal justice experience what so ever. Sorry being a judge doesn't count in my book. He even looks a little slow.
gotta love local LE

Syracuse, NY

#2 Mar 30, 2009
Sheriff wrote:
That Farber is a F'ing retard. What's he know about DWI's? The retard has no criminal justice experience what so ever. Sorry being a judge doesn't count in my book. He even looks a little slow.
He's in the paper for a DWI award banquet. What's the kicker? His dept doesn't have a road patrol!
How many dwi's do you think the jail guards picked up?? Anything for these glory hungry local PD brass to get their ugly mugs in the paper.
Sheriff

New York, NY

#3 Mar 30, 2009
gotta love local LE wrote:
<quoted text>
He's in the paper for a DWI award banquet. What's the kicker? His dept doesn't have a road patrol!
How many dwi's do you think the jail guards picked up?? Anything for these glory hungry local PD brass to get their ugly mugs in the paper.
He's all about the glory, too bad he doesn't have a clue othewise. The local PD brass is far from glory hungry as far as I'm concerned. And if they were, they would at least deserve it. Not like this retard that carries the title of sheriff. At least they've earned their positions.
bill

Albany, NY

#4 Mar 31, 2009
shes hot
GOD

New York, NY

#5 Mar 31, 2009
saint wrote:
Jesus loves you and golf
I'm sorry to burst your bubble you drunken flaming fairy but Jesus hates you and the way you sodomize animals and priests with your golf clubs. Besides you don't pay taxes so how they spend "taxpayer money" is none of your business.
You are fooling no one PEZ you pedophile freak. Everyone knows "Father Frank", "Dr Phil" and now "saint", ect... are really you. You most certainly aren't a Saint, homosexuals cannot be Saints, maybe you meant to type "Satanist". That is more accurate and would explain why your kids look the way they do. You give yourself away with the extreme level of spamming you do on multiple boards and you aren't even smart enough to change up your posting style. On top of that you just happen to show up on every message board one of those names do and then you just happen to post in every thread they do, praising them over and over. lol Get over yourself you pathetic fool.Your conceit is so intense you can't go an hour without flattering yourself. The fact that everyone else views you as a cocky, arrogant, know-it-all, hypocrite, blow hard does not even register to you. No one cares what you think nor do they care about your opinion and certainly no one wants to hear you preach you hypocrite pedophile. Save your BS for your retarded family, they are probably the only ones dumb enough to think you are worth a sh*t. Stop giving sermons, you and your family were a mistake, none of you lowlifes are coming to Heaven and pedophiles like you get special reservations in hell, right next to your lowlife parents.
Please save me the trouble and shoot your family while they sleep and then yourself. It is best for everyone and I assure you your "magazine" nor your opinion will be missed. I do believe however that all those black men in Utica you have been blowing for spare change will probably miss you, but you will eventually all see each other in Hell. As you say, Release is a powerful , unique and practical tool and I bet every one of those Black men that "Released" in your mouth felt the same way.
Sincerely
GOD
Alumni

Southport, NC

#6 Apr 11, 2009
Farber is the best judge money can but.
Looking down

New York, NY

#7 Apr 15, 2009
Farber is a piece of sh&t! He's nothing but an arrogant a&&hole. He's the laughing stock of this county and every sheriff's department in new york state.
Mountie

Constableville, NY

#8 Jun 22, 2009
gotta love local LE wrote:
<quoted text>
And what a paper it is !!!
Crabby Connie

Syracuse, NY

#9 Jun 22, 2009
Mountie wrote:
<quoted text> And what a paper it is !!!
Hey, here's a thought...YOU don't have to buy it or read it?

Too logical for ya?
Areuserious

AOL

#10 Jun 22, 2009
Sheriff wrote:
<quoted text>
He's all about the glory, too bad he doesn't have a clue othewise. The local PD brass is far from glory hungry as far as I'm concerned. And if they were, they would at least deserve it. Not like this retard that carries the title of sheriff. At least they've earned their positions.
He's great! Ask him; he'll tell you!
new one

New York, NY

#11 Jun 22, 2009
I still can't believe this clown was elected. He was only one without a police background, or administration background. Oh yea, he did deal with contracts with insurance when he was a body man. I think he inhaled to many paint fumes.
gomba goo

East Syracuse, NY

#13 Oct 12, 2009
OOHH got up on the wrong side of heaven ??
Republicans Suck

Southport, NC

#15 Oct 12, 2009
I came very close to beating the crap out of that crook. I really wish I had pounded his face in. Like most of the area cops he'd fail a polygraph.
ionceherd

East Syracuse, NY

#16 Oct 13, 2009
HEY dont knock the paint fumes if you havn;t tried them..remember this valley was built on some of the greatest toxins in the world.. PARTLOW in utica amd the mercury from rieles creek that is in UTICA CLUB beer will make you glow in the dark.and the MDS buildings on harter st circuit board plating operations should be visible from the moon ---the workers at quackenbush will never die ---they may rust a lot but will never die

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 26 min frilled2b 6,430
Edwards or Carbone for Town Clerk 1 hr upurs dale 61
Jocelyn and Francis 1 hr in the azz 3
Mike at Walmart 7 hr bitch 1 23
Valley health Schrader & Watson 7 hr Under the Sheets 198
Voice of the People???? 21 hr smh 21
Kathy Farber Facebook post on taxpayer$$$ 22 hr No Jail 6
•••
•••

Herkimer Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••