Albany, NY

#22 Jan 12, 2014
Luv'em both and they are on the A list for good reason. jmn
wedding planner

Herkimer, NY

#23 Jan 13, 2014
so insecure wrote:
Luv'em both and they are on the A list for good reason. jmn
hey did John Boy give Karin the ring that Phil turned down. I hope not. Karin deserves her own and besides Phil's wouldn't fit on her finger..she'll wear it on the middle finger right.
Question is

Penn Yan, NY

#24 Jan 13, 2014
Let's see which one falls over with a heart attackfirst due to their collective obesity.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#25 Jan 13, 2014
Question is wrote:
Let's see which one falls over with a heart attackfirst due to their collective obesity.
Hey lil grade school sissy azz bully, I see you're still working on making yourself feel better, it's kind of like chasing your tail, you really never succeed. Picking on others was always your way of NOT looking in the mirror. I bet your scumbag kid is in school picking on others in the same way. Scum breeds scum.

Rumor has it that the happy couple are eating right and going for a little walk every nite. It turns out that you are their motivation. Strange isn't it?
Well maybe not so much. It seem they both wish to live long enough to read your Obit.. Me too actually.

Before you judge someone be sure you google yourself, you fkin loser.
Mystify

Little Falls, NY

#26 Jan 20, 2014
Saw them out again this weekend eating out
Question is wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
herkimer county treasurer 1 hr Untrue 20
Coroner 1 hr Young Lad 4
Brett Kirchofer (May '15) 2 hr tiker 11
Laurie Beth Bates has a sexy body 4 hr Haha66 4
Heroin dealer running pure club herkimer!! 4 hr Just Sayin 11
Why do the moderators keep removing the treasu... 4 hr Just Sayin 13
MAB air solutions LLC 5 hr herkimeremployee 14

Herkimer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance