GRANTS will SAVE the Magic
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
too dumb

Elizaville, NY

#44 Jan 1, 2013
hahaha wrote:
Hahaha. I agree. I'm tired of these crybabies. I'm glad the merger failed. If the people who are crying about the uncertainty of their taxes really cared about saving their money and about watching their expenses, they would quit smoking, drinking and would stop wasting their paychecks on lottery tickets. They would also close their garage doors in 20 degree weather and would not drive their gas guzzling pickups around town. It's obvious all they really want to do is complain. They have no interest in really saving money.
The town is going bankrupt, our power bills are nuts and our taxes are at the max. The state is looking to step in. Our board has called a meeting with the County because our dumb lawsuit is going belly up. Now lets add another thousand+ to my tax bill. Not happening. No need to pack-up the state is going to be doing it for us. You people are down-right stupid.
ok then

Herkimer, NY

#46 Jan 1, 2013
So why are you still here.
funny

Pittsfield, MA

#47 Jan 1, 2013
ok then wrote:
So why are you still here.
To throw the last shovel of dirt on the schools grave. Wouldn't miss voting no from here on out for the world.
Seriously

Herkimer, NY

#48 Jan 1, 2013
hahaha wrote:
Hahaha. I agree. I'm tired of these crybabies. I'm glad the merger failed. If the people who are crying about the uncertainty of their taxes really cared about saving their money and about watching their expenses, they would quit smoking, drinking and would stop wasting their paychecks on lottery tickets. They would also close their garage doors in 20 degree weather and would not drive their gas guzzling pickups around town. It's obvious all they really want to do is complain. They have no interest in really saving money.
and you apparently have the time to notice these things
hahaha

Herkimer, NY

#49 Jan 2, 2013
You don't need to take the time to notice. Just open your eyes it's all around you. Maybe even look at yourself for once.
valley native

Herkimer, NY

#50 Jan 27, 2013
well lets hear it no voters what's your plan and funding ideas its a new year. oh I'm sorry raffles and tag days don't work out in the winter
OMG

Herkimer, NY

#51 Jan 28, 2013
Give it a rest! Everyone is tired of your whining. Loser.
really though

Syracuse, NY

#52 Jan 28, 2013
OMG wrote:
Give it a rest! Everyone is tired of your whining. Loser.
It is funny. We have no idea how we are going to pay the bills but we don't want to lose our colors. Let's take our chances. So our kids get a crummy education and we take the chance of the state coming in and breaking us up.

Makes sense to me.
loose stool

Brooklyn, NY

#53 Jan 28, 2013
I bought a place in PA. the taxes are lower and I don't have to pay my mom for sex.
makes sense

Canandaigua, NY

#54 Jan 28, 2013
loose stool wrote:
I bought a place in PA. the taxes are lower and I don't have to pay my mom for sex.
Your sister will be happy to hear that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
highway men motorcycle club 1 hr biker babe 15
Herkimer County Sheriff Debate 5 hr Jim PalumNO 24
Mysteries of the universe with busy mom (May '13) Thu busy mom 93
DA and judge get ready Thu GoodOlBoys 2
News Nurse admits covering up sexual abuse, neglect ... Aug 27 family member 4
herkimer school board cry babies Aug 27 Johnny Rah-rah 9
Why would he Aug 26 reality check 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Herkimer Mortgages