Housatonic, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

hahaha wrote:
Hahaha. I agree. I'm tired of these crybabies. I'm glad the merger failed. If the people who are crying about the uncertainty of their taxes really cared about saving their money and about watching their expenses, they would quit smoking, drinking and would stop wasting their paychecks on lottery tickets. They would also close their garage doors in 20 degree weather and would not drive their gas guzzling pickups around town. It's obvious all they really want to do is complain. They have no interest in really saving money.
The town is going bankrupt, our power bills are nuts and our taxes are at the max. The state is looking to step in. Our board has called a meeting with the County because our dumb lawsuit is going belly up. Now lets add another thousand+ to my tax bill. Not happening. No need to pack-up the state is going to be doing it for us. You people are down-right stupid.
ok then

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

So why are you still here.
funny

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

ok then wrote:
So why are you still here.
To throw the last shovel of dirt on the schools grave. Wouldn't miss voting no from here on out for the world.
Seriously

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

hahaha wrote:
Hahaha. I agree. I'm tired of these crybabies. I'm glad the merger failed. If the people who are crying about the uncertainty of their taxes really cared about saving their money and about watching their expenses, they would quit smoking, drinking and would stop wasting their paychecks on lottery tickets. They would also close their garage doors in 20 degree weather and would not drive their gas guzzling pickups around town. It's obvious all they really want to do is complain. They have no interest in really saving money.
and you apparently have the time to notice these things
hahaha

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

You don't need to take the time to notice. Just open your eyes it's all around you. Maybe even look at yourself for once.
valley native

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

well lets hear it no voters what's your plan and funding ideas its a new year. oh I'm sorry raffles and tag days don't work out in the winter
OMG

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Give it a rest! Everyone is tired of your whining. Loser.
really though

Memphis, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

OMG wrote:
Give it a rest! Everyone is tired of your whining. Loser.
It is funny. We have no idea how we are going to pay the bills but we don't want to lose our colors. Let's take our chances. So our kids get a crummy education and we take the chance of the state coming in and breaking us up.

Makes sense to me.
loose stool

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

I bought a place in PA. the taxes are lower and I don't have to pay my mom for sex.
makes sense

Rensselaerville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

loose stool wrote:
I bought a place in PA. the taxes are lower and I don't have to pay my mom for sex.
Your sister will be happy to hear that!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 50 of50
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Herkimer Forum right now

Search the Herkimer Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
teachers 7 hr Lmao 97
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 10 hr Taxpayer 434
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 10 hr Taxpayer 6,183
Biker Gangs in Herkimer (Sep '13) 10 hr hhs 48
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 10 hr positronium 6,276
Remington not for discussion at Herkimer County... 11 hr Fact 14
Walmart security Herkimer 13 hr Jiggy 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Herkimer Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE