Idea

Albany, NY

#23 Dec 26, 2012
They still dont get it wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if that were true this is today.
Grab me a budget and show me the excess. Bottom line now is ends don't meet year to year NOW. At this time and quite possibly for ever we're fked. We can't go back.
Jack Noll and Dale Miller make your New Years resolution to grow up and get off topix. True bottom feeders are what you both are.
Former Herkimer Resident

Ilion, NY

#24 Dec 26, 2012
New uniforms are bought by the parents club. New stadiums are bought by the tax payers. Does it make sense to build a $5 million stadium for 60-100 students, or to buy new books and computers for every student? I was a student athlete and loved playing sports but as things have gone on their is too much focus on what your fields look like and not enough on if someone is going to be able to graduate and go on to college or technical school.
Herkimer Parent

Herkimer, NY

#25 Dec 26, 2012
For those who wanted to keep the green and white at any cost, this is our future:
https://www.leaderherald.com/page/content.det...
Herkimer Parent

Herkimer, NY

#26 Dec 26, 2012
The above web address shows how Fonda-Fultonville just cut this year's spring sports programs to make up for the budget deficit that they are facing. The no voters believe that it was all lies that there was a huge shortfall....this is going to happen here, too!
yup

Utica, NY

#27 Dec 26, 2012
Got 2 deal with it now.
David Copperfield

New York, NY

#28 Dec 26, 2012
"Magic"( trickery; an illusion).
just saying

United States

#29 Dec 30, 2012
Herkimer Parent wrote:
The above web address shows how Fonda-Fultonville just cut this year's spring sports programs to make up for the budget deficit that they are facing. The no voters believe that it was all lies that there was a huge shortfall....this is going to happen here, too!
and that school district is still short on money herkimer is done for...
ChickenLittle

Little Falls, NY

#30 Dec 30, 2012
Keep strumming your one string banjo.
lucy

Putnam Station, NY

#31 Dec 30, 2012
Herkimer Parent wrote:
The no voters believe that it was all lies that there was a huge shortfall....
And the holocaust never happened and we never landed on the moon...
just saying

United States

#32 Dec 30, 2012
ChickenLittle wrote:
Keep strumming your one string banjo.
wait till that banjo smashes your face chachi...
braves broke by boe

Liverpool, NY

#33 Dec 31, 2012
Herkimer Parent wrote:
For those who wanted to keep the green and white at any cost, this is our future:
https://www.leaderherald.com/page/content.det...
eef fulton, they made the cuts after taxes were raised, someone is stealing or they are just incompetent losers
Interesting

Little Falls, NY

#34 Dec 31, 2012
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>wait till that banjo smashes your face chachi...
Is that a threat towards a child?
ChickenLittle

Little Falls, NY

#35 Dec 31, 2012
ok ok ok.. You have frightened me sufficiently so I wish to change my vote to a yes.
too dumb

Middle Grove, NY

#37 Dec 31, 2012
ChickenLittle wrote:
ok ok ok.. You have frightened me sufficiently so I wish to change my vote to a yes.
Don't bother.

Save all the yes votes you can to lift the tax cap year after year because now it's my turn to vote NO. Too funny.
ChickenLittle

Little Falls, NY

#38 Jan 1, 2013
It's about the kids right?
it was

Clyde, NY

#39 Jan 1, 2013
ChickenLittle wrote:
It's about the kids right?
Now it's about feeding my family and not subsidizing football. Education had a shot, it's done now.
ChickenLittle

Little Falls, NY

#40 Jan 1, 2013
There is a simple solution to your dilemma. Go to the liquor store and pick up some sturdy boxes and move. BTW..... KFC has a sandwich made especially for you and your family, It's called the "Chicken Littles" Bon appetite'.........
hahaha

Herkimer, NY

#41 Jan 1, 2013
Hahaha. I agree. I'm tired of these crybabies. I'm glad the merger failed. If the people who are crying about the uncertainty of their taxes really cared about saving their money and about watching their expenses, they would quit smoking, drinking and would stop wasting their paychecks on lottery tickets. They would also close their garage doors in 20 degree weather and would not drive their gas guzzling pickups around town. It's obvious all they really want to do is complain. They have no interest in really saving money.
swxxxt

Rochester, PA

#42 Jan 1, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Get them while you can get them
DHB

Herkimer, NY

#43 Jan 1, 2013
ChickenLittle wrote:
There is a simple solution to your dilemma. Go to the liquor store and pick up some sturdy boxes and move. BTW..... KFC has a sandwich made especially for you and your family, It's called the "Chicken Littles" Bon appetite'.........
LOL...that's the problem.....too many have taken you up on your offer. There is no tax base left.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Director Herkimer county IDA 54 min seriously 8
concerned for unborn baby (Sep '14) 6 hr lol 8
South Washington St Trash 😂 6 hr Someone else noti... 7
question about Herk Police 7 hr answer 21
Renee Geloso 7 hr really 14
Skanks I herkimer Sun Resident 1
Kayla Symonds? Sun i wonder who wrot... 4
More from around the web

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE