|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah,now you are sounding like a disgruntled staff person..."district policy" indeed. Again, Mohawk did NOT check ID either and there are no vile posts here on that....
Ahh yes, more ASSumptions. I've never worked for any school.

Mohawk's policies is their problem. This thread was started in the Herkimer forum related to the Herkimer HS, not Mohawk.

Besides, there was nothing vile about the opening post of this thread. A concerned parent calling into question the practices of a school administrator who is more concerned about getting home early rather than school and student safety. What is vile are the actions of someone who would potentially jeopardize students with selfish actions such as were pointed out.

The vileness we are reading come from you. So, perhaps you are Briggs or related? Dare I make an ASSumption about you?
reality sez

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah,now you are sounding like a disgruntled staff person..."district policy" indeed. Again, Mohawk did NOT check ID either and there are no vile posts here on that....
Besides, a person who was disgruntled might actually appreciate the "time saving" shortcut of not checking ID's as to get home sooner.

It is pretty clear you have nothing constructive to offer, nor can you rebut the claims presented here against Briggs.
ole timer

Eagle Bay, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

reality sez- Are you able to read and comprehend
what you read? I defined a "sexual intellectual"
for you; it's "a f--king know it all". You didn't
answer any of my questions. Where was the super.;
is there a policy in writing that addresses students who were off of school grounds during
the lockdown; was the person in the driver ed
car notified of the lockdown? P.S. I think you
fit the definition of a "sexual intellectual".
reality sez

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

There is a written policy pertaining to lockdown procedures. The Driver's Ed teacher was notified, as were all of the students in that car via text messages from friends and/or family. Instead of getting away from Mohawk, they just continued to drive in the middle of it.

P.S. I think you fit the definition of "denser than a box full of rocks". For certain.

Quite honestly, the sarcastic definition of "sexual intellectual" would be a dumb f-ck, which does suit you to a T as well. Small ball syndrome no doubt.
SICK of U

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

what is your 10-20?
I will come to you and help you
with your problems..........
old student

Enfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Mr.Briggs has been the asst. Princaple of Herk high school for many years & has always been worthless. When certain students would be getting bullied by others he would do nothing about it most of the time & WHEN he would take some kind of action it would be the kids that were being bullied that got ISS or OSS instead of the kids that are actually doing the bullying. He was worthless 15 years ago when I was 1of his students & by the sounds of it he is still just as worthless. Someone really needs to get in touch with the head of the department of education in Albany & let them know about these concerns. As for Mr.Dangle, well personally I don't understand how that man still has a job @ any school. Back when I was a student there were several female students that complained about him making sexuall coments & sexuall advances towads them
reality sez

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

old student wrote:
Mr.Briggs has been the asst. Princaple of Herk high school for many years & has always been worthless. When certain students would be getting bullied by others he would do nothing about it most of the time & WHEN he would take some kind of action it would be the kids that were being bullied that got ISS or OSS instead of the kids that are actually doing the bullying. He was worthless 15 years ago when I was 1of his students & by the sounds of it he is still just as worthless. Someone really needs to get in touch with the head of the department of education in Albany & let them know about these concerns.
That has not changed. I've known a couple of girls, sisters actually, who had been subjected to bullying at one time or another. Your post is spot on how Briggs handled it, or to be honest, didn't really handle it.

then there is the issue of the bridge over to the side street and the drug use going on there. All in plain view of drug free school zone signs no less. Between the school and the police, that area should have been addressed but it still is not. And of course the overdoses going on down there and in school is never reported in the news.
m cuntingham

Liverpool, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

whats a guy to do? how do you think he got beth...
ole timer

Johnstown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

reailty sez- Wow! The driver ed instructor was
notified by text message from students and par-
ents! I'm sure that's school policy; you will
be notified of an emergency by a text message
from a student or parent. Get real! P.S. The
meaning of "intellectual" is not "dumb".
Lou Sir

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

actually, there is a comma in the sentence in "reality sez" post regarding the text messages. This breaks the sentence and does not imply the teacher was notified via text by kids and parents. Rather, the sentence reads that kids in that car were notified via text of the situation by friends and family, not the teacher.

Its all about reading comprehension, old man. The driver's ed teacher received a phone call from someone at the school regarding the situation and chose not to return to school ASAP as instructed.

Also, as noted in an above post, calling someone "intellectual" in a sarcastic manner would imply that person IS dumb. That is what sarcasm is after all. Ole Timer is too dense to understand that though. Probably a product of the Herkimer school district....
Herkimer

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Mr. Briggs is an excellent Assistant Principal. The original poster must have something against him from previous occasions. Probably some loser parent keeping a broken home to his/her child who was disciplined and then went home crying about it. Loser. Biggs rules!
wrong again

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Herkimer wrote:
Mr. Briggs is an excellent Assistant Principal. The original poster must have something against him from previous occasions. Probably some loser parent keeping a broken home to his/her child who was disciplined and then went home crying about it. Loser. Biggs rules!
Actually, as was already stated, several parents and at least two teachers confirmed exactly what the original poster stated about checking ID's. I suppose the music teacher, Mr. Krause, who Briggs told to stop checking ID's, is also a "loser parent keeping a broken home to his/her child who was disciplined and then went home crying about it"? I suppose each of the parents who confirmed this story are also loser parents as well? Doubtful.

About the only loser we see are those like you defending the indefensible and the illiterate like yourself. Misspellings, poor grammar and run on sentences. Haven't quite mastered the GED exam yet have ya?
herkimer homeowner

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

wrong again wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, as was already stated, several parents and at least two teachers confirmed exactly what the original poster stated about checking ID's. I suppose the music teacher, Mr. Krause, who Briggs told to stop checking ID's, is also a "loser parent keeping a broken home to his/her child who was disciplined and then went home crying about it"? I suppose each of the parents who confirmed this story are also loser parents as well? Doubtful.
About the only loser we see are those like you defending the indefensible and the illiterate like yourself. Misspellings, poor grammar and run on sentences. Haven't quite mastered the GED exam yet have ya?
I always get a kick out of some self-appointed grammar cop who calls out spelling and/or grammatical errors in another's post... while making errors of his or her own! LOL

It should be "...Mr. Krause, WHOM Briggs told to stop checking.." Not "who."

"...each of the parents who confirmed this story are..." Should be "is." "Each" is singular.

"...the only loser we see are those like you..." Subject/verb disagreement. "Loser" is singular, ergo "are" is incorrect.

"Losers," plural, would have been preferable, as you need to be sure to count yourself.

ROTFLMFAO ROTFLMFAO
HaDit

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

LMAO.......good one
ole timer

Mexico, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Lou Sir- You are arguing puntuation with the
wrong person. I was a supervisor for years
over-seeing the correction and grading of student
writing samples in NYS. For your information the
sentence you referred to actually needs two
comma's to be punctuated correctly. It has
in it a parenthetical phrase which needs to be
completely set off from the rest of the sen-
tence. It should read, " The Driver's Ed teacher
was notified, as well as the students, via....."
P.S. "Its all about reading comprehension, old
man." should be "It's" because you are using a
contraction that means "it is." P.P.S. I little
bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing.
herkimer

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

ole timer wrote:
Lou Sir- You are arguing puntuation with the
wrong person. I was a supervisor for years
over-seeing the correction and grading of student
writing samples in NYS. For your information the
sentence you referred to actually needs two
comma's to be punctuated correctly. It has
in it a parenthetical phrase which needs to be
completely set off from the rest of the sen-
tence. It should read, " The Driver's Ed teacher
was notified, as well as the students, via....."
P.S. "Its all about reading comprehension, old
man." should be "It's" because you are using a
contraction that means "it is." P.P.S. I little
bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing.
Loser. It's punctuation not puntuation. So i stopped reading your post after the first sentence. Apparently you were not very good at your job and were probably one of those overpaid people raping the system for all you can. So shut the fk up btch. And yes, Briggs Rulz!!!
Ootica Goombah Paisano

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

We should've just sent in Coach Steele to end the standoff and school lockdown. He's the bravest and toughest guy around. Plus he knew the inside of Glory Days like nobody else. He could've ferreted out Myers in 5 minutes and saved the FBI their K9 mutt. As well as the taxpayers all the OT pay for the cops standing around eating donuts and drinking cups of joe, and nipped Cuomo's visit in the bud.
Nothing more to see here folks, move along.
coach jimmy b

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

what is sense of lckdowns?if myers chose to go to a school he would get in.was there someone in schools with weapon to keep myers out?i doubt it.so why have lockdown?
Student

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

reality sez wrote:
There is a written policy pertaining to lockdown procedures. The Driver's Ed teacher was notified, as were all of the students in that car via text messages from friends and/or family. Instead of getting away from Mohawk, they just continued to drive in the middle of it.
P.S. I think you fit the definition of "denser than a box full of rocks". For certain.
Quite honestly, the sarcastic definition of "sexual intellectual" would be a dumb f-ck, which does suit you to a T as well. Small ball syndrome no doubt.
as a student and the fact that my best friend was in the car, at first they didn't know what was going on because the drive for 80 minutes (I recently had the class this year) my friend told me that when another kid was driving it was their right of way at the intersection and that Myers whipped right around them in the car with police following by, the teacher finished up the driving minutes later and went back to the school, and when i left there was about 50 people in the lobby there's not point in checking I.D. it would have been a waste of time. There was no real danger Kurt Myers obviously pointed out specific people or else he would not have left so many witnesses.
Krutz - Good teacher
Briggs - good principle
take it from someone who doesn't even like Herkimer and hasn't lived here there entire life. Quit your bitching everyone
short bus kid

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Student wrote:
<quoted text>
as a student and the fact that my best friend was in the car, at first they didn't know what was going on because the drive for 80 minutes (I recently had the class this year) my friend told me that when another kid was driving it was their right of way at the intersection and that Myers whipped right around them in the car with police following by, the teacher finished up the driving minutes later and went back to the school, and when i left there was about 50 people in the lobby there's not point in checking I.D. it would have been a waste of time. There was no real danger Kurt Myers obviously pointed out specific people or else he would not have left so many witnesses.
Krutz - Good teacher
Briggs - good principle
take it from someone who doesn't even like Herkimer and hasn't lived here there entire life. Quit your bitching everyone
ah shaddup you little twit.

you obviously ride the short bus.

i cringe at the thought that my hard-earned tax dollars financed an "education" that resulted in your lazily wretched writing.

and soon i'll have to help finance your welfare bennies!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kathy Farber 2 hr Lil 3
Edwards or Carbone for Town Clerk 8 hr Puma 36
Valley health Schrader & Watson 11 hr whats up 176
Herkimer Ponderosa for sale Days are numbered 12 hr just wondering 7
Vince Bono is a JACKASS (Mar '13) 12 hr just wondering 56
Mysteries of the universe with busy mom (May '13) Tue busy mom 84
Shear Pleasures Tue EverNotice 11

Search the Herkimer Forum:
•••
•••