Martha London

Buffalo, NY

#7309 Apr 14, 2014
Truth wrote:
Gillibrand is a puppet for Schumer. She absolutely has had her mind taken over by him.
My son andrew is an ass hat.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#7310 Apr 15, 2014
Vigilate wrote:
The Republican are going to take away your health care,, take away your Medicare, take away your retirement, raise your taxes,,give taxreaks to the oil companies,take away your right to vote, women's rights will be gone. Look what happened when George bush was in office for eight years. Vote Democratic or lose your Rights
I am so naive, I thought you Neanderthals disappeared during the Pleistocene era.
Batavia is for Pedophiles

Buffalo, NY

#7311 Apr 15, 2014
I'm a Republican and I'm voting for Gillibrand
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#7312 Apr 15, 2014
Batavia is for Pedophiles wrote:
I'm a Republican and I'm voting for Gillibrand
Why would anyone vote for her? She walks lock step with Schumer/Cuomo on taking away our rights to own firearms, is for higher taxes, more entitlements, bigger government, taking away more of our rights and she is soft on crime. She is a typical downstate liberal/progressive rich democrat that is only out for herself and doesn't give a damn about the middle class and will say/do anything to stay in office.-- IE: She is another Cuomo- Schumer- Obama just in a much better looking package.--
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#7313 Apr 15, 2014
MacDaddyobama wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so naive, I thought you Neanderthals disappeared during the Pleistocene era.
The democrats are afraid that the American people are getting wise to their lies and hidden agendas so they are doing everything they can which includes lies, scaring older people and of course trying to divided the people playing the almighty race card. Their party is going to take a big hit in the midterms then again in 2016, thank GOD!!!

Location hidden

#7314 Apr 15, 2014
you never get it wrote:
<quoted text>Why would anyone vote for her? She walks lock step with Schumer/Cuomo on taking away our rights to own firearms, is for higher taxes, more entitlements, bigger government, taking away more of our rights and she is soft on crime. She is a typical downstate liberal/progressive rich democrat that is only out for herself and doesn't give a damn about the middle class and will say/do anything to stay in office.-- IE: She is another Cuomo- Schumer- Obama just in a much better looking package.--
The sad part is she is from upstate, originally a NRA advocate, now she is a sellout, a betrayer of her constituents who now despise her for selling herself to the likes of schumer, She sat right next to him on an airplane when a stewardess asked him to shut off his phone and he called her a bitch, I have no respect for either of them, I have more respect for street walkers
Scam

Charlotte, NC

#7315 Apr 15, 2014
They are all dirty

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#7316 Apr 15, 2014
you never get it wrote:
<quoted text> The democrats are afraid that the American people are getting wise to their lies and hidden agendas so they are doing everything they can which includes lies, scaring older people and of course trying to divided the people playing the almighty race card. Their party is going to take a big hit in the midterms then again in 2016, thank GOD!!!
AFRAID? Terror stricken is more like it. Fully agree.
Why

Charlotte, NC

#7317 Apr 16, 2014
Interesting

Location hidden

#7318 Apr 16, 2014
According to the stories, Sharpton came to the attention of the FBI during its investigation of Don King’s boxing empire in the early 1980s. Believing Sharpton was close to King, the FBI tried to implicate him in a drug sting and to force him to cooperate. Sharpton decided to cooperate after being videotaped, inquiring about buying cocaine from undercover FBI agent Victor Quintana, who was posing as a rich South American trying to break into the boxing promotion business.

This is the skunk that is courted by the president of the United States, and the Attorney General of the United States, how low have these politicians sunk, where is the repulsion to their actions?
Why

Charlotte, NC

#7319 Apr 16, 2014

Location hidden

#7320 Apr 16, 2014
Here is what happened on January 1st 2014:
Top Income Tax bracket went from 35% to 39.6%
Top Income Payroll Tax went from 37.4% to 52.2%
Capital Gains Tax went from 15 % to 28%
Dividend Tax went from 15% to 39.6%
Estate Tax went from 0% to 55%
Remember this 'fact;' if you have any money, the Democrats want it! All these taxes were passed with only Democrat votes. Not one Republican voted to do these taxes. Remember this come election time. And make sure your friends and neighbors know this info too!
These taxes were all passed under the affordable care act, otherwise known as Obama care.

Location hidden

#7321 Apr 17, 2014
I can't believe President Putin, every day, lying about eastern Ukraine, lying constantly, everytime he opens his mouth, lies come out, thank God we don't have that problem here, with our President.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#7322 Apr 17, 2014
MacDaddyobama wrote:
I can't believe President Putin, every day, lying about eastern Ukraine, lying constantly, everytime he opens his mouth, lies come out, thank God we don't have that problem here, with our President.
He was a failure from day one is the big problem. Lying was only a part of that failure. His ineptness was the major part.

Location hidden

#7324 Apr 18, 2014
Grandma Clinton wrapping up the womens' vote, get ready for another 8 years of intrusive progressive idealogy, they have already started putting saltpeter in Bills food to avoid embarassing bimbo eruptions.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7325 Apr 18, 2014
MacDaddyobama wrote:
Here is what happened on January 1st 2014:
Top Income Tax bracket went from 35% to 39.6%
Top Income Payroll Tax went from 37.4% to 52.2%
Capital Gains Tax went from 15 % to 28%
Dividend Tax went from 15% to 39.6%
Estate Tax went from 0% to 55%
Remember this 'fact;' if you have any money, the Democrats want it! All these taxes were passed with only Democrat votes. Not one Republican voted to do these taxes. Remember this come election time. And make sure your friends and neighbors know this info too!
These taxes were all passed under the affordable care act, otherwise known as Obama care.
Silly Gringo! Do you believe everything you get in email?

https://news.yahoo.com/false-tax-claims-21370...

People like you cause me to lose election. They think we are all crazy like you.
change your MagicUnderoos

Cantonment, FL

#7326 Apr 18, 2014
naw, we just couldn't put up with your BS "religion"!
Mexican Mitt Romney wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly Gringo! Do you believe everything you get in email?
https://news.yahoo.com/false-tax-claims-21370...
People like you cause me to lose election. They think we are all crazy like you.
@ least obammy grins & winks when he says he's "Christian"...
voter

Gouverneur, NY

#7328 Apr 18, 2014
Democrats all the way.

Location hidden

#7329 Apr 18, 2014
. From WGN out of Chicago
What a beautiful story..........
I was driving home last night listening to a call-in program on WGN.

People were calling in all upset about the goat's head sent to owner Tom Ricketts at Wrigley Field.
Some guy called in and said, "Why are you all so upset cause someone sent a goat's head to Wrigley ...
you are the guys that sent a horse's ass to the White House".
I almost ran off the road!
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#7330 Apr 18, 2014
MacDaddyobama wrote:
. From WGN out of Chicago
What a beautiful story..........
I was driving home last night listening to a call-in program on WGN.
People were calling in all upset about the goat's head sent to owner Tom Ricketts at Wrigley Field.
Some guy called in and said, "Why are you all so upset cause someone sent a goat's head to Wrigley ...
you are the guys that sent a horse's ass to the White House".
I almost ran off the road!
Hey at least the caller was being truthful, but I think he was being nice, Obama is much worst than any horses ass, liar, cheat, thief, anti-American, poser comes to mind just to start with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What did Ex-Ilion investigator PAUL ROSE reciev... 3 hr The Truth 8
Interesting facts about the Merger vote (Oct '12) 7 hr Resident 57
Does Legal Incense show up on a drug test? (Aug '11) Tue mr cat 298
Herkimer to be annexed in 3 years? Tue herkimer 91
Larry Dack comes out of the closet!!!! Dec 22 Ho Ho Ho Merry Xmas 5
It's Been 6 Months and What has the Fatty Mayor... Dec 22 Plan X 3
Need a man. Dec 22 first amendment 4

Flood Watch for Herkimer County was issued at December 24 at 3:31PM EST

Herkimer Dating
Find my Match