Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#7145 Mar 10, 2014
Obama:

I will have the most transparent administration in history.
The stimulus will fund shovel-ready jobs.
I am focused like a laser on creating jobs.
The IRS is not targeting anyone.
It was a spontaneous riot about a movie.
If I had a son.
I will put an end to the type of politics that "breeds division, conflict and cynicism".
You didn't build that!
I will restore trust in Government.
The Cambridge cops acted stupidly.
The public will have 5 days to look at every bill that lands on my desk
It's not my red line - it is the world's red line.
Whistle blowers will be protected in my administration.
We got back every dime we used to rescue the banks and auto companies, with interest.
I am not spying on American citizens.
Obama Care will be good for America.
You can keep your family doctor.
Premiums will be lowered by $2500.
If you like it, you can keep your current healthcare plan.
It's just like shopping at Amazon.
I knew nothing about "Fast and Furious" gunrunning to Mexican drug cartels.
I knew nothing about IRS targeting conservative groups.
I knew nothing about what happened in Benghazi.
I have never known my uncle from Kenya who is in the country illegally and that was arrested and told to leave the country over 20 years ago.
And, I have never lived with that uncle. He finally admitted (12-05-2013) that he DID know his uncle and that he DID live with him.

And the biggest one of all:

"I, Barrack Hussein Obama, pledge to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America."

I believe we have a winner! The Nobel prize for prevarication.

=

Location hidden

#7147 Mar 10, 2014
MDO needs a hobby wrote:
MDO, get a job. Your life dosen't suck because of politics. You life sucks because your a loser. Get busy delivering my pizza or making sure my fries are piping hot, loser. This thread is four years old, let it die. Is everyone in Herkimer County as thick as you are, or did Obama force you to comment again? Jesus, you fat, bald middle aged loser, get an education, a job or else STFU.
How's this for a thread idea; How much welfare is MDO collecting in Herkimer County so he can sit in his trailer commenting on how much he has to blame politicians on why he's a fat lazy slob?

That's right twerking twillner, I don't have a job, I don't need one, I am retired and enjoying the financial success I created during my lifetime, so now to entertain myself when idle, I get to talk to trailor trash like you, you tiny paramecium pond dwelling scum. With a full head of hair I know I could outrun you to your government cheese line, you useless excuse for humanity. I hope I annoy you and all the other progressive crackpots on this thread that still worship obama because they are born fools.

Location hidden

#7151 Mar 10, 2014
MDO needs a hobby wrote:
By the way, who's terking twillner? Your lover, fat boy? You sound like a bottom.
LMAO, you're not fooling anyone twillner troll

Location hidden

#7152 Mar 10, 2014
MDO needs a hobby wrote:
Jesus, you bald fat loser, you're not listening. Let this thread die, welfare case. It's four years old. Collect your welfare check and STFU, Herkimer County boy.
Who would listen to an obama ass kisser like you twillner, LMAO
Black Dahlia

Troy, NY

#7155 Mar 11, 2014
In 2014 it does not matter who you supported in 2010. It does not make a difference in life.
Vote

Ilion, NY

#7156 Mar 12, 2014
VOTE DEMOCRATE!!!!

Location hidden

#7157 Mar 12, 2014
MDO needs a hobby wrote:
PS: Are you also Black Grandkid Explosion? Fat old welfare sucking white trash fits you better.
Lick obamas balls, oh that's right he doesn't have any.
rustyshackleford

Maryville, TN

#7159 Mar 13, 2014
Vote wrote:
VOTE DEMOCRATE!!!!
another illiterate Obama voter

Location hidden

#7161 Mar 14, 2014
Stanley died in a fire and his body was burned badly. The morgue needed someone to identify the body, so they sent for his two best deer hunting friends, Cooter and Gomer. The three men had always hunted and fished together and were long time members of a hunt camp.

Cooter arrived first, and when the mortician pulled back the sheet, Cooter said,'Yup, his face is burned up pretty bad. You better roll him over.' The mortician rolled him over and Cooter said,'Nope, ain't Stanley .'

The mortician thought this was rather strange, So he brought Gomer in to confirm the identity of the body. Gomer looked at the body and said,'Yup, he's pretty well burnt up, Roll him over.' The mortician rolled him over and Gomer said,'No, it ain't Stanley .'

The mortician asked,'How can you tell?' Gomer said,'Well, Stanley had two ass-holes.'

'What! He had two ass-holes?' asked the mortician.

'Yup, we never seen 'em, but everybody used to say:'There's Stanley with the two ass-holes.

Cooter and Gomer are both now employed in the Obama administration as planning, development, and strategy consultants for the IRS & Justice Department.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#7162 Mar 17, 2014
here is a great link to show you who is buying the elections ....
https://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/list.php
PUPPERT

Selden, NY

#7164 Mar 17, 2014
Anyone but a republicon....
PUPPERT

Selden, NY

#7165 Mar 17, 2014
republican is a mental disorder
Seriously

Everett, MA

#7168 Mar 17, 2014
78)87(76::87$
Huydyoiliurvygjoj

Location hidden

#7169 Mar 18, 2014

*****WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?******

Conveniently Forgotten Facts.
Back in 1969 a group of Black Panthers decided that a fellow black panther named Alex Rackley needed to die.
Rackley was suspected of disloyalty. Rackley was first tied to a chair. Once safely immobilized, his friends
Tortured him for hours by, among other things, pouring boiling water on him.
When they got tired of torturing Rackley, Black Panther member, Warren Kimbro took Rackley
Outside and put a bullet in his head. Rackley's body was later found floating in a river about
25 miles north of New Haven, Connecticut.
Perhaps at this point you're curious as to what happened to these Black Panthers?
In 1977, that's only eight years later, only one of the killers was still in jail.

The shooter, Warren Kimbro, managed to get a scholarship to Harvard and became good friends
With none other than Al Gore. He later became an assistant dean at an Eastern Connecticut State College.
Isn't that something!!!
As a '60s radical you can pump a bullet into someone's head and a few years later, in the same
State, you can become an assistant college dean!

Only in America !!!
Erica Huggins was the woman who served the Panthers by boiling the water for Mr. Rackley's
Torture .. Some years later Ms. Huggins was elected to a California School Board.
How in the world do you think these killers got off so easily?
Maybe it was in some part due to the efforts of two people who came to the defense of the Panthers.
These two people actually went so far as to shut down Yale University with demonstrations in
Defense of the accused Black Panthers during their trial.
One of these people was none other than Bill Lan Lee. Mr. Lee, or Mr. Lan Lee, as the case may be, isn't a college
Dean. He isn't a member of a California School Board. He is now head of the United States Justice Department's
Civil Rights Division, appointed by none other than Bill Clinton.
O.K., so who was the other Panther defender? Is this other notable Panther defender now a school board member?
Is this other Panther apologist now an assistant college dean? No, neither!
The other Panther defender was, like Lee, a radical law student at Yale University at the time. She
Is now known as The "smartest woman in the world." She is none other than the former Secretary
Of State and former Democratic senator from the State of New York ---- the former First Lady, the incredible
Hillary Rodham Clinton .
And now, as Paul Harvey said; "You know the rest of the story".
Hello

Jamestown, NY

#7170 Mar 19, 2014
Hey

Location hidden

#7171 Mar 19, 2014
putin invades the Ukraine

obama picks his brackets and hosts a film about caesar chavez
resident

Ogdensburg, NY

#7175 Mar 22, 2014
West Coast Rapper wrote:
Republican is getting my vote! The DEMS have RUINED NEW YORK! KILL THE UNIONS!
yup..dems killed this state. lost hours at my job, insurance.... what next

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Yellowknife NT

#7176 Mar 22, 2014
MacDaddyobama wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right twerking twillner, I don't have a job, I don't need one, I am retired and enjoying the financial success I created during my lifetime, so now to entertain myself when idle, I get to talk to trailor trash like you, you tiny paramecium pond dwelling scum. With a full head of hair I know I could outrun you to your government cheese line, you useless excuse for humanity. I hope I annoy you and all the other progressive crackpots on this thread that still worship obama because they are born fools.
I agree, I feel the same as you and these threads are rife with obama worshippers and uberlib commies.

Location hidden

#7177 Mar 22, 2014
resident wrote:
<quoted text>
yup..dems killed this state. lost hours at my job, insurance.... what next
King cuomo will confiscate your guns, because you own them legally, the criminals have no such fear.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Yellowknife NT

#7178 Mar 22, 2014
MacDaddyobama wrote:
<quoted text>
King cuomo will confiscate your guns, because you own them legally, the criminals have no such fear.
He thus criminalizes the ordinary citizen, That has rights.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Guys in Herkimer (Mar '10) 7 hr SAM360-6967 41
News Power Outages Throughout Mohawk Valley 9 hr groundhog 3
Jamo's Restaurant & Bar grand opening! 12 hr Knights Templar 87
Phillipson Army Store 12 hr Knights Templar 1
Does anyone know the lawyer Don Manley? From H... (Oct '10) 16 hr Heidi 9
question about Herk Police 23 hr Gio 5
Valasek-Zaleski (Jan '14) Sun chumps 49
More from around the web

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE