Herkimer Village Wide Garage Sale This Saturday!

Posted in the Herkimer Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 20 Comments Last updated May 13, 2014
Herkimer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

Lots of great stuff.Streets behind Ponderosa will have antiques,collectibles.be there or miss out
we know

Newport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

Judged:

it's probably (or prolly if your on topix) your overpriced krapola
Vicki

Chagrin Falls, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

I am not from Herkimer but went to garage sales their before and things are not overpriced! I will definately be going on Saturday! Why would someone say that..They have nothing better to do! you usually find great deals on things you need! especially for kids
JELL

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

Vicki wrote:
I am not from Herkimer but went to garage sales their before and things are not overpriced! I will definately be going on Saturday! Why would someone say that..They have nothing better to do! you usually find great deals on things you need! especially for kids
It's all used and that is why there is sales. because a lot is also garbage!!i wouldn't pay for it thats why i take it
for real

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

JELL wrote:
<quoted text>It's all used and that is why there is sales. because a lot is also garbage!!i wouldn't pay for it thats why i take it
You steal from people's garage sales? or you just wait until they toss it to the curb at night?
slide down the banister

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

I cannot wait to see some of these shit bums!!! Fill up a cooler and get ready to cry laughing
Herkimer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

Theres going to be alot of neat cheap things like antiques,toys,clothes,furnitur e,we have so much stuff we are selling so start early to get the best stuff Im serious.This is not junk
Pablo

Lake Placid, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

I need a dorm/mini-fridge.. Anyone selling one? Preferably one that doesn't work since I won't be using it to keep anything cold, but it needs to have the door & racks intact.
address

Newport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

What is your address?
Herkimer wrote:
Theres going to be alot of neat cheap things like antiques,toys,clothes,furnitur e,we have so much stuff we are selling so start early to get the best stuff Im serious.This is not junk
well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

we love on protection,but theres friends who have stuff on king and eureka
True dat

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

Pablo wrote:
I need a dorm/mini-fridge.. Anyone selling one? Preferably one that doesn't work since I won't be using it to keep anything cold, but it needs to have the door & racks intact.
so yous usin it to grow shroomz yo
true dat
Gargamel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2010

Judged:

You know, regardless of whether or not a village-wide garage sale is taking place, you still have to obey traffic laws, and pay attention to what's going on around you.

The fact that you're on the hunt for the best bargain does not give you free license to park the wrong way, park on both sides of the street, or walk in front of oncoming traffic.

I understand that you mouth breathers are excited to get to the next location to discover the next treasure, but for Christ's sake, use some friggin' common sense!
COOL CATZ

Durhamville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2010

Gargamel wrote:
You know, regardless of whether or not a village-wide garage sale is taking place, you still have to obey traffic laws, and pay attention to what's going on around you.
The fact that you're on the hunt for the best bargain does not give you free license to park the wrong way, park on both sides of the street, or walk in front of oncoming traffic.
I understand that you mouth breathers are excited to get to the next location to discover the next treasure, but for Christ's sake, use some friggin' common sense!
We just got back from Herkimer and had one person stop right in the middle of an intersection, park their car and get out to go to a sale. Come on, people. Use whatever braincells you may have left.
Stop Whining

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2010

Stop complaining about the people coming for the garage sales. Though the cops can't get them all, they get enough. they look forward to patroling the area and stopping one car after another and citing them. Many tickets are issued which means revenue for Herkimer. So stop whining and complaining.
Ken2400

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

This can work BUT things with a power cord get cut fast for the copper.
for real wrote:
<quoted text>
You steal from people's garage sales? or you just wait until they toss it to the curb at night?
Youve

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

slide down the banister wrote:
I cannot wait to see some of these shit bums!!! Fill up a cooler and get ready to cry laughing
got that right!! Dont even have to waste the gas driving to Wal Mart. The freaks come to me!
Yes

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

I am confused, you all are saying its this saturday the 25th but yet the herkimer telegram says the village wide Herkimer garage sale is June 9th??
Yes

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

JUST GOT IT CONFIRMED HERKIMER VILLAGE WIDE YARD SALE IS JUNE 9TH!!!! NOT THIS SATURDAY- POLAND IS THIS SATURDAY NOT HERKIMER, RIGHT IN TELEGRAM!!

with that being said anyone know where to go to get a permit so I can sell during the June 9th yard sale, I want to get rid of these 4 totes of baby clothes!
Mike

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Judged:

Maybe you should learn how to read the dates of posts you moron. This thread was started in May 2010 which is the date that everyone is referring to.
jerkimer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

When is it this year?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Herkimer Forum right now

Search the Herkimer Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 24 min positronium 6,368
Valley health Schrader & Watson 59 min are you kidding me 143
cheating men 2 hr another angle 26
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Sean Hannitys Hair 6,365
Who sells the best coke? 4 hr helmer 8
Mike at Walmart 5 hr Mr_Muscles 15
Tutty named interim superintendent at Central V... 5 hr Epic Fail 16
•••
•••
•••
Herkimer Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Herkimer Jobs

•••