|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

HERKIMER

A Herkimer man faces felony charges after an investigation into an increase in heroin sales in the village, Herkimer police said.

Benjamin Janes, 27, is charged with felony third-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance, police said.

Janes was arraigned in Herkimer Village Court and sent to Herkimer County jail in lieu of $5,000 cash bail or $10,000 bond, police said.

The Herkimer County District Attorney's Office assisted in the investigation and more arrests are pending, police said. Get these nikkers out now...
juicer

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

im a gay man wrote:
Get these nikkers out now...
except that he is white, genius.
im a gay genius man

Liverpool, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

no he is black like michael jackson , he has vitiligo see i am a genius, upurs dale
juicer

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

im a gay genius man wrote:
no he is black like michael jackson , he has vitiligo see i am a genius, upurs dale
http://www.wktv.com/news/local/Herkimer-man-c...

looks pretty white to me, eh?
im a gay genius man

Liverpool, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

juicer wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.wktv.com/news/local/Herkimer-man-c...
looks pretty white to me, eh?
thanks
that took a while

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

POT is harmless HEROIN kills people and passes disease. i care that scum like him are selling heroin to people. he is helping others ruin their lives. helping spread diseases. and do u know where heroin originates from? heroin passes thru the hands of the alkida. each time someone buys heroin they are funding terrorism! him selling it is funding terrorism which has been destroying our nation. destroying peoples lives destroying families. does pot do that? no. u smoking pot has nothin to do with this.
Oh boy

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

They need to put that Ben kid away he sells heroin out of his house and gives away dirty needles. Bad news for our town!
I do agree

West Orange, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

This is true that Janes was arraigned in Herkimer Village Court and sent to Herkimer County jail in lieu of $5,000 cash bail or $10,000 bond, police said? http://www.nonfaithbased-drugrehab.org/our-st...
wrong

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

I do agree wrote:
This is true that Janes was arraigned in Herkimer Village Court and sent to Herkimer County jail in lieu of $5,000 cash bail or $10,000 bond, police said? http://www.nonfaithbased-drugrehab.org/our-st...
his bail was more like $50K not $5k. If the troll who copied and pasted the original story bothered to actually link to it instead of plagiarizing, you'd know that. But again, that scumbag posting with the Syracuse IP is a piece of shit.
yeratard

Darby, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
his bail was more like $50K not $5k. If the troll who copied and pasted the original story bothered to actually link to it instead of plagiarizing, you'd know that. But again, that scumbag posting with the Syracuse IP is a piece of shit.
LOL... According to the WKTV website? his bail IS 5K Cash or 10K bond... NOT 50K as you seem to think! LOL
wrong

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

yeratard wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... According to the WKTV website? his bail IS 5K Cash or 10K bond... NOT 50K as you seem to think! LOL
Not for Ben Janes. His bail was set at $25K cash or $50K bond.

The arrest of another guy a few days later was less, around $5k.
wrong

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

sorry i got it backwards. Janes was the second arrest and had the lower bail. It was the first guy who was arrested a couple weeks earlier with the very high bail. He got busted with a lot more dope.

http://www.wktv.com/news/local/Herkimer-man-f...

Micah J. Battalio, 22, of the residence has now been charged with third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, and second-degree criminally using drug paraphernalia.

Battalio was arraigned and committed to Herkimer County Correctional Facility in lieu of $25,000 cash bail or $50,000 bond.

The Herkimer Police were assisted by the Herkimer County District Attorney's Office in the investigation and say additional arrests are pending.

I suspect Janes' arrest was a result of that first arrest. The dominoes start to fall.
postman

Wilbraham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

wrong wrote:
sorry i got it backwards. Janes was the second arrest and had the lower bail. It was the first guy who was arrested a couple weeks earlier with the very high bail. He got busted with a lot more dope.

Micah J. Battalio, 22, of the residence has now been charged with third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, and second-degree criminally using drug paraphernalia.

Battalio was arraigned and committed to Herkimer County Correctional Facility in lieu of $25,000 cash bail or $50,000 bond.

The Herkimer Police were assisted by the Herkimer County District Attorney's Office in the investigation and say additional arrests are pending.

I suspect Janes' arrest was a result of that first arrest. The dominoes start to fall.
Wtf!
Caring Person

Palm Harbor, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

I don't care if he is black,white or any other color. He is selling heroin and that is dangerous, yes, it does support terrorism, and yes, it does ruin families. If the police start cleaning up the supply, then hopefully the demand will lessen. Then with any drug money confiscated, we build non traditional rehab centers in every city and instead of jail time, the user gets a chance in a 90 day rehab to stay out of jail and get clean. http://www.biophysical-drugrehabs.org/non12st...
tickle me

Burnt Hills, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

if you totaled up the losses to the economy from heroin versus pot smoking your figures would prove to be VERY INACCURATE, Pot is the social media that alcohol was 30 years ago. MORE scwewed up POT HEAD people than heroin users doesnt sound like progress to me.heroin might kill you quicker but the death from POT is LONGER lasting, potheads think its a clean high, look at willie nelson..thats your future at best, (dont forget the part of your body that will lose its libido at about the age of 45..)bill clinton anyone..HOGGER TIME
Dave

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

wrong wrote:
No doubt dude the dominoes are starting to fall!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Remote Car Starter Installation (Nov '12) 5 hr Jenny Noble 5
Top Ten Worst Companies To Work For (Jan '10) 5 hr funny 289
Idiots who put both candidates signs on their lawn 7 hr Crystal 2
Kathy Farber 8 hr Braingame 4
Edwards or Carbone for Town Clerk 21 hr Puma 36
Valley health Schrader & Watson Wed whats up 176
Herkimer Ponderosa for sale Days are numbered Wed just wondering 7

Search the Herkimer Forum:
•••
•••