The Road Work Season In Central NY Is...

The Road Work Season In Central NY Is Coming To An End

There are 2 comments on the Lite 98.7 story from Dec 8, 2012, titled The Road Work Season In Central NY Is Coming To An End. In it, Lite 98.7 reports that:

If you travel up route 5 through North Utica heading to Herkimer and beyond, you'll have to stop again at the Burger King as the full function traffic light has returned.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lite 98.7.

NU resident

Utica, NY

#1 Dec 8, 2012
When is the DOT ever going to learn that a Traffic Light at the Big Lots entrance on Herkimer Road only causes MORE traffic congestion for drivers trying to get home from work in the evenings, or trying to get to work in the mornings?

All it takes is for one Tractor Trailer to use up the small space in front of Burger King to tie up traffic for more than a 5 minutes waste of time.

NO TRAFFIC LIGHT is needed - just eliminate the Big Lots entrance off from Herkimer Road - there are TWO other entraces off from Leland Ave. that can be used to do business in any of the shops located in this mini mall.

As usual, The State of New York doesn't know how to use common sense!!!!!
Big Daddy

Frankfort, NY

#2 Dec 9, 2012
My OT is going to be over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Herkimer County Sheriff Debate 2 hr GoodOlBoys 16
Mysteries of the universe with busy mom (May '13) 4 hr busy mom 93
DA and judge get ready 7 hr GoodOlBoys 2
News Nurse admits covering up sexual abuse, neglect ... 9 hr family member 4
herkimer school board cry babies 10 hr Johnny Rah-rah 9
Why would he Wed reality check 7
don manley Wed seriously 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Herkimer Mortgages