Problem with HERKIMER
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
wow

Oneida, NY

#64 Apr 5, 2014
Funny wrote:
I see so much disrespect from these so-called "adults" posting here and no real solutions! I can tell you that it truly is unfortunate that you sit behind a keyboard and bad mouth ONE MAN, Tomy Brindisi, and feel he is at the root of the problems? Really? Why don't all of you go have a one on one conversation with him. He will gladly explain what he is attempting to do with an already dilapidated village! He will also inform all of you that the parking meters are useful for 2 reasons. 1. Is the $60,000 plus revenue and 2. Is the fact that the trash the building owners move into their "luxury" apartment (obvious sarcasm in case you didn't get it) on Main St can't park their Beemers and Porshe's LOL on the streets. Get a clue people, get out and help the situation. I know it's so much easier to complain and put others down though so carry on minions!
You have big balls...You do know main street did not turn into sh_t over night. This is why we don't do one on one because of arrogant pri_ks like you!
wondering

Rome, NY

#65 May 3, 2014
Bob wrote:
A local law needs to be in place to NOT have anyone sitting on main street unless they are shopping or wanting to take a quick rest on a bench that herkimer has out for resting shoppers, which does not appear to be on main anywhere anyway.
Chief claims they cannot kick them out as its their front porch which is bull [email protected]
Its not their front porch period and they need to be swept off the street as now the scum bag fat pricks are taking over as an eye sore on the street on top of the already exsisting problems.
The old pharmacy on main seems to be the front stoop for these low life's who don't and never worked. Earn your keep scums and do some good for the human race and do your part for survival and not wast it away day after day.
The Chief and Tony B need to go
learn the facts and go to board meetings... get off topics and do something
not a pollock

Ilion, NY

#66 May 4, 2014
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
learn the facts and go to board meetings... get off topics and do something
It's TOPIX you jackoff and yes, Malone should have been shitcanned when his boy Risi went up the river for helping himself to the evidence money. Brindisi is nothing but a blowhard busy body who thinks he is smarter than he is. Just because you spent 20 years writing parking tickets does not mean you know to run a municipality - you just think you do. Sidewalks do not equate to front yards. When your foot hits that sidewalk, loitering laws apply. Just because you live in Winston Arms you don't have the right to use Main St as you see fit. You want a yard? Buy a house like the rest of us who have actual jobs. To think we pay Malone 85 grand a year to repeatedly prove his ignorance; Makes me sick. If we are going to spend the kind of money we do on this Pollock we should at least send him to college so he can make educated decisions.
hello

Herkimer, NY

#67 May 4, 2014
Brindisi will be our next mayor! We need the change he will bring.
not a pollock

Ilion, NY

#68 May 4, 2014
hello wrote:
Brindisi will be our next mayor! We need the change he will bring.
I will run if for no other reason than to take votes away from him. You know what happens when an idiot Italian runs a village? Frankfort. That's the last thing we need.
stick it in ur azz

Little Falls, NY

#69 May 4, 2014
tell them katie nipples....id rather be a guieni than a Pollack.. Herkimer is a siht hole run by an eye optician who cant see straight
Stiffy

Cortland, NY

#70 May 5, 2014
Herkimer need to get Main Street back with shops and restaurants and so on..that area kicked ass back in the 70's until about the early 90's then it went to shit..WTF happened..too many vacant places..its a friggin ghostown now
smile

Herkimer, NY

#71 May 5, 2014
Tony Brinisi will fix the village. Look at the great job he does at the school. Need I say more? He's the answer!
Senior Citizen

Herkimer, NY

#72 May 5, 2014
smile wrote:
Tony Brinisi will fix the village. Look at the great job he does at the school. Need I say more? He's the answer!
Mr. Brinidisi for Mayor is a real scarey possibility if people don't get out an vote. He isn't very bright and I hear he is really quite lazy. My son says he was a bully as a cop so it will be real trouble when he tries to bully people who don't agree with him. We pay all the cops too much with their health insurance and pension. Brinidis will give even more away because it looks like he's not much of a problem solver. rumor has it that he hasn't shown much initiative on the School Board. He should go get a job and make a living rather than wanting us to support him while he further destroys our village. I think Dr. Ainsworth has done a decent job. I'm voting for him.
drone strike

Westwood, MA

#73 May 13, 2014
A drone needs to take out everything & "one" on Main St. Then Seal team 6 needs to take care of the local leadership.
herkimerite

Ilion, NY

#74 May 13, 2014
Senior Citizen wrote:
<quoted text> Mr. Brinidisi for Mayor is a real scarey possibility if people don't get out an vote. He isn't very bright and I hear he is really quite lazy. My son says he was a bully as a cop so it will be real trouble when he tries to bully people who don't agree with him. We pay all the cops too much with their health insurance and pension. Brinidis will give even more away because it looks like he's not much of a problem solver. rumor has it that he hasn't shown much initiative on the School Board. He should go get a job and make a living rather than wanting us to support him while he further destroys our village. I think Dr. Ainsworth has done a decent job. I'm voting for him.
Tony isn't the sharpest tack in the box, that's for sure. Ever talk to him? I hate to stereotype Italians, but this guy belongs a couple of villages over. In comparison to other cops he was actually pretty nice, but a nice and dumb cop is still pretty useless. There was a reason he walked the beat a lot. He doesn't think twice about stabbing people in the back. Now that I think about it, he would make the perfect politician!
stimatiszm

Utica, NY

#75 May 14, 2014
it looks like he didn't walk the beat enuff or he walked to dunkin 3x a day. main street is a siht hole
Enough

Utica, NY

#76 May 14, 2014
Enough already with trying to fix main street; nobody in their right mind would ever try to open up a retail shop or eatery on that street the way it is. The entire street would need to be majorly gutted and start over from scratch before anyone in business would even think about it.

The board members have no clue about business and they think that its no big deal to just get a business on the street and start. You must have a plan like when a mall opens up and lines up each business to be a full operation.
Herkimer in general needs to get folks off the welfare assistance and get people help with jobs. This is why herkimer is now a big DISCOUNT shopping area of CRAP that nobody wants except for the welfare vagrants who power over everything.

Who approved of the new business GYPSYS CLOSET on main with thei STELLAR SIGN investment? Boy that looks good... Just another discount looking place that I find hard to believe is even trying it on the street. I give them all the luck in the world, but at least get a better sign and make it look like a shop that would be in NY city as a boutique.

Start writing more tickets for the ones who are not working and just hanging around loitering on the streets. Or can't the village collect from social service monies??? Try and sure one of them and see how much you collect.

Slum loards also need to be accountable and invest in nicer housing and get nicer people.
bostonstrong

Utica, NY

#77 May 14, 2014
Enough wrote:
Enough already with trying to fix main street; nobody in their right mind would ever try to open up a retail shop or eatery on that street the way it is. The entire street would need to be majorly gutted and start over from scratch before anyone in business would even think about it.
The board members have no clue about business and they think that its no big deal to just get a business on the street and start. You must have a plan like when a mall opens up and lines up each business to be a full operation.
Herkimer in general needs to get folks off the welfare assistance and get people help with jobs. This is why herkimer is now a big DISCOUNT shopping area of CRAP that nobody wants except for the welfare vagrants who power over everything.
Who approved of the new business GYPSYS CLOSET on main with thei STELLAR SIGN investment? Boy that looks good... Just another discount looking place that I find hard to believe is even trying it on the street. I give them all the luck in the world, but at least get a better sign and make it look like a shop that would be in NY city as a boutique.
Start writing more tickets for the ones who are not working and just hanging around loitering on the streets. Or can't the village collect from social service monies??? Try and sure one of them and see how much you collect.
Slum loards also need to be accountable and invest in nicer housing and get nicer people.
right on bro whats next Muslums Burques Boutique--MBB
LOL

Utica, NY

#78 May 14, 2014
Turn the street into the new projects and forget the whole business thing. Take the meters out too since those won't be needed. Another reason I won't go onto the street with a car.

How is Collis' building and codes? I am sure that bld has all the best since the hardware store is right below. New windows, plumbing and wicked looking apartments. Should be the best place to live being all the supplies lay right below for repairs.

We should have someone go through each building insed and see who is the best landlord.
herkimer a sitting duck

Speculator, NY

#79 May 15, 2014
herkimer is a slum and the cops do nothing about violent crime. short sentences for dangerous felons. corruption. hate it
ho ho ho

Syracuse, NY

#80 May 16, 2014
Main street isscum area now., People are afraid to walk that street. College kids tell you off and threaten you if you dogo there. Then they chase customers away from the stores along main str. Have you ever noticed how many empty stores there are now ? Get police with big balls to walk that beat. Fucken kids are taking ov .!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Good Ol'Boys favorite Coward refuses to debate 48 min Stool Sample 33
News Herkimer College Ranked Second Best Community C... 8 hr laquisha 9
Shear Pleasures (Feb '15) 14 hr Tease 59
New and improved Belly Up Pub 20 hr friend of the owner 17
Mohawk Valley Veterinary Services East Herkimer Sat Lucas 13
Brett Kirchofer (May '15) Sat mowayfay 4
Litchfield Assessing Sat frosty 10

Herkimer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance