Herkimer Legends and Icons: Past & Pr...

Herkimer Legends and Icons: Past & Present

Posted in the Herkimer Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Willow Breaking

West Leyden, NY

#1 Feb 26, 2011
Miss Repp, Bo-Jive, Cowboy, Spoon Lady, Sheldon Schmidt, Big Jim's Submarines, Main Street, The Palmer House, Nugie.
Zzzzxxx

West Leyden, NY

#2 Feb 26, 2011
Chickie venerra, Jimmy aiello (Yankees)
longgone

Copenhagen, NY

#3 Feb 26, 2011
("Crazy")FRED SHUVILLA(SP) The name says it all.Lots of women,guy would fight anyone.Won vast majority of fights,but when he did lose he would always go back for another shot just to make sure.Last known job ...BOUNTY HUNTER IN FLORIDA-perfect job for FRED.Anyone know of his whereabouts?
Roefago

Lewiston, ME

#4 Feb 26, 2011
rodger the thief skinner
Lt Colonel

Jinan, China

#5 Feb 26, 2011
Helmer Morgan, Joe Kamniski (and Tramp), Bob Castle, Mr. Stagliano, Leo from Shell gas station, Jimmies Rainbow restaurants delicious hamburgers, Missy Barone and Mr. and Mrs. Greiner near football field.
Willow Breaking

West Leyden, NY

#6 Feb 26, 2011
Don Mitchell, Don Reile, Coach McMahon, St Joseph's Church, Mr Softee, Ricky's Market, Stop-n-Shop, Toot's Bar, Rivey's, The Herkimer Clothing Center, The Youth Center, Bills School.
punk in drublic

Syracuse, NY

#7 Feb 27, 2011
Brownies
hey

Worcester, MA

#8 Feb 27, 2011
How about wavy sangenetti old pop warner coach. Had a play turn on the fawcet. Leo from the ole gastation was nice guy. How about the old nichols bar where allens greenscape building is.
hey

Worcester, MA

#9 Feb 27, 2011
I meant Savy Sangenetti.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#10 Feb 27, 2011
robert hitchcock, jimmy erb, charles mullin, robert dixon, dennis ford, randall hool, gery perkett, kevin gee, anthony major, frank broadbent, chad wellington, thomas meddaugh, nathan coley, chester fasani, etc.....
LWD

United States

#11 Mar 6, 2011
Rendees Bar When Mark had it.Then The G H when That Guy from Albany (Turd closed it and I had to reopen it)and I had it. good times.
Chuck

Saranac Lake, NY

#12 Mar 7, 2011
HCCC Coach Jack Alofs
herkimer legend

New York, NY

#13 Jun 24, 2012
calmn cents wrote:
robert hitchcock, jimmy erb, charles mullin, robert dixon, dennis ford, randall hool, gery perkett, kevin gee, anthony major, frank broadbent, chad wellington, thomas meddaugh, nathan coley, chester fasani, etc.....
don't forget jonathan burr, too.
local man

New York, NY

#14 Jun 25, 2012
Hellan the bag lady, merlin, the first mcd's, TP drive in, rendies
local man

New York, NY

#15 Jun 25, 2012
The old little league field, len browns, south side pub,
local man

New York, NY

#16 Jun 25, 2012
How about the baseball teams under maynard blask from 1987 to 1989 no team could top the little falls a close second. Tim Newman mgr that team had players
zzzz

United States

#17 Jun 26, 2012
a legend in his own mind
ZZ Top

New York, NY

#18 Jun 26, 2012
Rudy Scialdo, Dan Boyle, Alan Cancilino, George Aney. The dealer now lives the life of a country squire in the rolling hills above Newport. Some of his Gang have cushy political jobs. I thought felons could not hold positions of power. Ah name changes. So much for justice in Herkimer County.
reality check

New York, NY

#19 Jun 26, 2012
the Little Giants girls little league team!
lol

New York, NY

#20 Jun 26, 2012
Lt Colonel listed 'Mr. Stagliano' on February 11. I wonder if he still feels that way after Stagliano's recent arrest for public gay sex in Utica. And these are the people we look up to?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Congrats on the 1.8% tax increase Village Board 5 hr Real smart 11
herkimer county treasurer 11 hr IllRunElectMe 12
get rid of jimmy franco 11 hr NotAllBad 12
Roaches Tool place Sat Where 4
Romas Pizza Sucks Sat Uncle AL 12
News Herkimer Favorite Named Best Upstate New York's... Sat Uncle AL 7
Scumbag susan schrader Apr 21 Chinaman 6

Herkimer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance