Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

As you would surmise from the title, I like smoking marijuana. I am a family man with a career. I take part in community events,am in good repoire with our local police. I try to do my best to help those in need. I rarely drink, as it's not really my cup of tea. I like most of you work all day, come home, help my child with his homework. and contend to my chores, that my other half has set aside for me.

My issue is having to deal with all sorts of unsavory people just to score a small quantity of weed. I don't smoke during the day at all. I smoke only after my family has gone to bed. Much like a nightcap. My way to sigh and let the stresses of the day fall to the wayside.

The only time It becomes an issue is when it's time to resupply. No consistency, who to trust, getting caught... the basic reasons..

I say F the legal aspect of it. Had I known Washington or Colorado would of made it legal, my property taxes would of been theirs.

Maybe It's time we rethink things in the village. I agree we need to focus heavily on the substances that actually do harm. Double our efforts to get the drugs that impede and lead to destitution on Main St and elsewhere. But as well, stop busting my balls. Times are changing let's take a stance against the state, and side with the other half of the country (literally). We tried the War on Drugs and it doesn't work.. It only hurts people like myself that get caught up in the crossfire.... Thanks for your time reading this
bon JOvi

North Collins, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

go back and read why you are a failure in life and society as well in the article about hccc.

you deserve every trouble put upon you because of your crap PITY ME CAUSE I NEEDS TO DO policy..
in the 1960s we called it eat shit and die..live long and prosper. wheew what a failure,,dont call 911 just DO IT.get it over with.BRo..
we all got problems DEN WE ALL GO THE SAME WAY..just people like US'E drag us down with them thinking YOU KNOWS SOMPT'N..surprize..YOU DONT..this message is from your NOT-grandfather,,

this is sent from a lifelong ALCOHOLIC<<and i got TONS MORE HAPPINESS and MORE TO LIVE FOR THAN YOU SEEM TO.i'll but YOU a drink when i am 70 next year IF YOU LIVE THAT LONG..get yor ass straight and learn to live and LOVE LIFE.
there is NO REVERSE IN LIFE<<ONLY NEUTRAL AND FOREWARD..get up and get moving.NOW,,
jesus loves YOU..the rest of the damn world DONT COUNT..if you dont love yourself-- the rest of the world never will..START WITH THE HELP OF (THE)one WHO Cares..THE REST COMES naturally.and so does peace and LOVE..you seek..
well

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

weed should be legal its natural and has none of the risks like alcohol and hard drugs
Another Damn Anon

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Sorry Bon Jovi, I think you have the wrong guy... As it seems to the rest of us, maybe your alcoholism took a bigger toll on you than you would believe. First in foremost your message albeit bitter does speak some truth. If you look through my prior posts you will see I am quite active. I wholeheartedly disagree, you will not find happiness in a bottle my friend. I firmly believe you are disgruntled and lonely, thus trying to communicate the only way you know how brother.. through anger.... It's all Bullshit saying Jesus loves you.. It's a social naivety at best meant to comfort those with no other means of comfort. Try believing in yourself. Hold yourself accountable for your life not a god how one proclaims is in charge of good and bad. I have stood on the frontlines of many actions of recent, from the Occupy movement to Anonymous. I am a well weathered activist and protester.. I am sincere in my belief what I have stood for has been for the betterment of us all... I have no whoa's like you have construed. I was just making a statement, In essence saying it's bull that you have to deal with shady people just to obtain something so harmless.....

Since: Nov 12

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

I agree with you wholeheartedly, another damn anon, weed could be legalized. The only thing you've not mentioned is that the abuse of weed by some is the same as the abuse of alchohol by others. There are many people out there that will smoke until they can't find their ass with both hands, the same a shit-hammered drunk coming out of the local bar after sitting there all afternoon & night long.

Be honest here, you sound like a decent sort, but you're not being honest about the effects of grass on the abuser. It's no better, or worse than booze. Yeah, I know, booze IS legal, but look at the devastation of life it causes to those who abuse it, and to those who are innocent victims of a drunk driver.

You're making marijuana out to be a harmless little high that never hurts anyone.

I won't call you a loser, or druggie because you use it, but I'll call you a fool for looking the other way and NOT looking at the big picture and admitting what the truth is.
GET REAL

Durhamville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Yes marijuana is no worse than alcohol on many levels. Yes many can handle it like many can handle alcohol, however just as many abuse and become dependent on alcohol, many will abuse and become dependent on marijuana. As far as the damage marijuana does or doesn't cause in a persons life, obviously will depend on the person using it, just like alcohol. The damage can be negative effects on relationships, jobs, families, can cause legal problems and can even lead to other addictions.
In my opinion One of the main reasons marijuana will not be legal is that there is not instant test that can monitor the exact levels a driver might have in their system when pulled over for driving under the influence like one can do with alcohol with the BAC tests.
Yeah

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

GET REAL wrote:
Yes marijuana is no worse than alcohol on many levels. Yes many can handle it like many can handle alcohol, however just as many abuse and become dependent on alcohol, many will abuse and become dependent on marijuana. As far as the damage marijuana does or doesn't cause in a persons life, obviously will depend on the person using it, just like alcohol. The damage can be negative effects on relationships, jobs, families, can cause legal problems and can even lead to other addictions.
In my opinion One of the main reasons marijuana will not be legal is that there is not instant test that can monitor the exact levels a driver might have in their system when pulled over for driving under the influence like one can do with alcohol with the BAC tests.
Sure. Prove all of these uninformed claims.
Yeah

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

potheads... get a life!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Herkimer Forum right now

Search the Herkimer Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
cheating men 49 min Hahahahah 52
Ramar Liquors is BEST 1 hr Taxpayer 3
Mayors circus 2 hr Lets be real 45
Valley Liquor putting liquor shops out of busin... 2 hr yup 17
Mysteries of the universe with busy mom (May '13) 2 hr Aminal 79
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Lumpy Churchhill 6,372
Tutty named interim superintendent at Central V... 3 hr just askin 28
polish club 10 hr Malcolm Mac Wallace 20
•••
•••
•••
•••

Herkimer Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Herkimer People Search