boink

Woburn, MA

#22 May 28, 2013
Blah blah
Idea

Herkimer, NY

#23 Jun 2, 2013
Close down the Polish Home and he might leave.
boink

Liverpool, NY

#24 Jul 31, 2013
what a pos , total waste of taxpayer dollar
cokmo

Little Falls, NY

#25 Aug 1, 2013
he is moving to the ilion school district to coach

Since: Jun 12

Herkimer, NY

#26 Aug 6, 2013
He's a munchkin rapist
little jonny

Liverpool, NY

#27 Aug 7, 2013
didnt know you can use the high school gym to celebrate his kids birthday. isn't that against policy?
NATTA TEACHr

Homer, NY

#28 Aug 9, 2013
tenure causes BRAIN DAMAGE..the lack of work for such an EXTENDED period atrophies the mind to the point is is non-functional.
at this period of time the mental processes form sub-laxtal glutens which morph into feces..
its caled CRS..in teachers lounges across the nation is referred to I DONT GIVE A HOLY FARK ANYMORE..
Really

Herkimer, NY

#29 Aug 11, 2013
little jonny wrote:
didnt know you can use the high school gym to celebrate his kids birthday. isn't that against policy?
Did this honestly happen? When?
bahgdad battery

Little Falls, NY

#32 Aug 17, 2013
I just had a conversation with the super miller, tim will be retiring thank god
he is a

Liverpool, NY

#35 Aug 21, 2013
fcuking azzwipe look at him on the field looks like a turd
herk315

Little Falls, NY

#36 Aug 31, 2013
miller says he is laying him off for being incompetent
change ny

Utica, NY

#37 Sep 6, 2013
start a petition
Hanginthere

Little Falls, NY

#38 Sep 6, 2013
NATTA TEACHr wrote:
tenure causes BRAIN DAMAGE..the lack of work for such an EXTENDED period atrophies the mind to the point is is non-functional.
at this period of time the mental processes form sub-laxtal glutens which morph into feces..
its caled CRS..in teachers lounges across the nation is referred to I DONT GIVE A HOLY FARK ANYMORE..
Well at least Mr Z is there for the kids. He's always been about the kids. There was never a time He wasn't working for the kids. Just because your kid isn't played much. Hell I'll bet your kid didn't even work out over the summer. Now your bitching. It's always a parent or parents that do nothing who are always cutting down the people who are trying to make a difference. Here's one you should try.How's about a nice hot cup of "Shut the f'ck up"? Oh yeah BTW all my kids had him for a teacher and they all passed his class no problem. Maybe yer kid is just dense. Thank you Mr Z for doing a thankless job and being there for our kids.
im choking

Utica, NY

#39 Sep 6, 2013
he is in it for one kid and that is jonny, now shut the eff up. he is a terrible teacher and a worse coach. ask anybody. fuh Q
Z u pos

Utica, NY

#40 Sep 13, 2013
ill see you on the sidelines tonight and tell u to go fcuk yourself, retire already
class c

Little Falls, NY

#41 Sep 22, 2013
he is a dope
dolgeville fan

Utica, NY

#42 Oct 14, 2013
its caled CRS..in teachers lounges across the nation is referred to I DONT GIVE A HOLY FARK ANYMORE.. his coaching tactics needs to be evaluated
OnceAgain

Little Falls, NY

#43 Oct 14, 2013
Well at least Mr Z is there for the kids. He's always been about the kids. There was never a time He wasn't working for the kids. Just because your kid isn't played much. Hell I'll bet your kid didn't even work out over the summer. Now your bitching. It's always a parent or parents that do nothing who are always cutting down the people who are trying to make a difference. Here's one you should try.How's about a nice hot cup of "Shut the f'ck up"? Oh yeah BTW all my kids had him for a teacher and they all passed his class no problem. Maybe yer kid is just dense. Thank you Mr Z for doing a thankless job and being there for our kids.
once again

Utica, NY

#44 Oct 15, 2013
he is a waste of taxpayer dollars.
OnceAgain

Little Falls, NY

#45 Oct 15, 2013
That is your sad opinion

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Brendisi and the Village Board 7 hr Concerned sheepdog 41
Herkimer Humane Society Should Be at Fault 10 hr sht hits fan 10
Kathy Farber - Piece of Work 11 hr In the Know 1
brennan the judge 12 hr Pissoff 71
Has anyone gone to Keith the Psychic 12 hr for sure 2
Camerota appoints new administrator for Folts 13 hr News 1
Valley health Schrader & Watson 20 hr truth 227
Herkimer Dating
Find my Match

Herkimer Jobs