Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

he is a terrible coach but a worse teacher...
csi herkimer

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

it called tenure. good or bad you have him till he calls it. check out polish club.
mike trout

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Perri's walk-off HR gives Frankfort baseball win over Herkimer...keep up the good work tim, before you know it you'll have run this program into the ground like you did baseketball chump.
Fool

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

I c his son plays in every game. He has to make sure ill Johnny plays and doesn't sit. Keep up the great job Timmy . Team far too talented for him to coach.
Lol idiot

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Get someone in there that knows baseball first of all. I'd rather has Tim Newman coach these kids he knows more baseball than losezeleski. Idiot
Jerk

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

mike trout wrote:
Perri's walk-off HR gives Frankfort baseball win over Herkimer...keep up the good work tim, before you know it you'll have run this program into the ground like you did baseketball chump.
Like that was Tim's fault. Tell you what, every time there is the need for fund raising or working or supporting any of Herkimer Sports, Tim Zaleski is one of the first guys there to help out. He's good with the kids. Both of my kids had him for Math, both kids passed the trig regents and went on to good colleges. At some point you have to take a look at the kids themselves and see how dedicated they are to working hard, playing hard and keeping themselves fit in the off season.If the boys are losing maybe they should focus more on themselves and not Mr Zaleski. He has his masters degree, do you? All this fuss about winning and losing doesn't mean anything in the big picture. I agree, it would certainly be easier to watch the boys win, but there are also valuable lessons to be learned from how to lose gracefully.Playing with good sportsmanship. Learning to play and work as a team. Life is about winning AND losing.Don't listen to the three morons posting here Tim.These types always focus on the people putting themselves out there trying to make a difference.
U R An AZZHOLE

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

I have to say as a parent serving on sports boosters Tim is more than willing to step up and help out anyway possible...and as far as Math goes the 9th grade teacher is useless... I cannot understand how no one in Administration sees this....Tim has been more than willing to give his extra time to help my child out to help his get through 9th grade math.....not sure what your beef is with Tim but if losing at a sporting event is what you base it on GET REAL!!! Or better yet step up and help out since I am sure you used to be a major league player!!
csi herkimer

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

as far as a coach goes, a good saying is it must be the coachs fault. yes, and in big time programs, if teams don't produce the coach is gone. but we are small time, sports are for fun, we are not known out side our area our sports programs. and in the tenure that is in place, you can have a coach forever. and yes you say he is a good math teacher, don't know. what is the % of students passing? what is the % of kids that have to go to summer school to pass? and how many kids have a hard time in math in college?
Lol idiot

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

He sux wake the &$#! Up fools
Interesting

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

You don't like the 9thgrade teacher but isn't Mr Z the math dept head? Doesn't he have some input over what and how that teacher is teaching? Yeah I thought so. Z is a keeper alright.
Jerk

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Interesting wrote:
You don't like the 9thgrade teacher but isn't Mr Z the math dept head? Doesn't he have some input over what and how that teacher is teaching? Yeah I thought so. Z is a keeper alright.
If you are so unhappy with Herkimer Im sure the newly merged district would love to have an intellectual asset like your child.
first amendment

Liverpool, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

im gay what are the probable statistics of that. upurs dale , i wipe my azz with the filthy koran
csi herkimer

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

to the jerk, we loved it here, I still do. my kids graduated from here many years ago. both doing very well. jerky look around here, if you were born and raised here you can see the change. if it wasn't for our old money, you and your district would be f-----. I wont be here to see it happen, but it will happen. this will be a one horse cow town. it already happened on main street. it is working its around this once great village. maybe you and the rest of yours can ask to get more money for the great job you do. the fax are there just look at the area. I remember a great main st, with stores, people all over shopping. and the best ice cream, and manleys Mexican hots. I wont argue with any more on this topic. the truth hurts sometimes.ive made it here, retired for 9 years. own three homes. I have all the right to complain, for wat has been done here. raise the taxes, and add more to the list of homes for sale. have a good night, im having jb and water.
wow

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

this pos hs got to go , did you see what he did with his kid tonight? its all about lttle jonny what a joke. im going to stan and the board.
At game

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Z a real piece of shat!!
Personality

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

How about his loud obnoxious know-it-all wife? Someone should put that woman in her place we all know he won't.
when will u be done

Liverpool, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

thanks again for another sub 500 season.
At game

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

He is a clown wake up school and get rid of him, do the entire community justice and let him watch from sidelines. Great year z u da best da best da best. Lol lol lol lol small man
yawn

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

yeah and the poor playing had nothing to do with the kids who were actually on that team? A coach can only do so much with kids lacking any athletic ability nor talent.
At game

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Lol lol lol lol lol joke z

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Herkimer Forum right now

Search the Herkimer Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 1 hr tbird Cat Controller 757
Disgusting Rotten Stinking Quackenbush 2 hr disgusted 18
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 2 hr r u crazy 6,377
Edwards or Carbone for Town Clerk 3 hr Resident 25
Ramar Liquors is BEST 3 hr buelightpast 7
polish club 5 hr Songbird 22
List all Herk Fire dept SALARIES NOW>>> 8 hr HFD 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Herkimer Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••