|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Facts are Helpful wrote:
<quoted text>
The public does not vote on raising the tax cap. A majority of the BOE approves raising the tax cap.
The BOE suggests raising the cap. You need to stop listening to the idiots that's why you're here in the first place.

You need at least 60% of the voters to agree in order to approve a tax increase over 2%.
Not rite

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

60% of the BOE board must approve raising the cap. There is no public vote.
Facts do help

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

friends of the merge wrote:
yes we know that, i was telling the board to vote no otherwise it would never be overwritten dopey
Than say so.
omg it never ends

Canandaigua, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Not rite wrote:
60% of the BOE board must approve raising the cap. There is no public vote.
I love this BS.

Check this out...

http://www.littlefallstimes.com/news/x2018890...
Whats Wrong

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

omg it never ends wrote:
<quoted text>
I love this BS.
Check this out...
Not the answer regarding the levy you were hoping for genius???
holy christ w an idiot

Canandaigua, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Who are you talking to and what answer are you talkng about?

YOU WROTE...
The public does not vote on raising the tax cap. A majority of the BOE approves raising the tax cap. WRONG!
Then you wrote...
60% of the BOE board must approve raising the cap. There is no public vote. OOPs WRONG AGAIN!

The BOE suggests raising the cap, they present it to the voters. The voters make the call.

To raise taxes above 2% you need 60% of the voter to agree.

holy christ w an idiot

Canandaigua, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Whats Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the answer regarding the levy you were hoping for genius???
Why don't you just go back to lying and fkin over your neighbor's with misinfo. Or just keep the info from them.
Azz Wipe

Sutton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

holy christ w an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just go back to lying and fkin over your neighbor's with misinfo. Or just keep the info from them.
Like you people were telling the truth! Get a grip genius, shut the hell up and get off topix Jack Noll!
You are just a stupid drunk who served half the kids parents when they were 15! How dare you even attempt to act all knowing. YOU ARE A JOKE!
dale cunningham

Liverpool, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

im gay and like brown eye an manmeat
Herkimer Parent

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

holy christ w an idiot wrote:
Who are you talking to and what answer are you talkng about?
YOU WROTE...
The public does not vote on raising the tax cap. A majority of the BOE approves raising the tax cap. WRONG!
Then you wrote...
60% of the BOE board must approve raising the cap. There is no public vote. OOPs WRONG AGAIN!
The BOE suggests raising the cap, they present it to the voters. The voters make the call.
To raise taxes above 2% you need 60% of the voter to agree.
I agree with you completely! What these fools fail to realize is that they already stole a tax DECREASE from this community by denying the merger and now they want us to vote YES to a 15% tax INCREASE....getting such a vote to pass will take a hell of a lot more pizzas than the last election, and this time, the state will be watching!
holy christ what an idiot

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Azz Wipe wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you people were telling the truth! Get a grip genius, shut the hell up and get off topix Jack Noll!
You are just a stupid drunk who served half the kids parents when they were 15! How dare you even attempt to act all knowing. YOU ARE A JOKE!
Nice try jerk-off but as usual WRONG! With that said, please tell me where I'm wrong.

You know "wrong" like you and your genius cohorts solutions for a non-merged district. Too Laughable. You dorks grasping at straws and thinking you knew what you were talking about.
Gotcha Ya

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

holy christ what an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try jerk-off but as usual WRONG! With that said, please tell me where I'm wrong.
You know "wrong" like you and your genius cohorts solutions for a non-merged district. Too Laughable. You dorks grasping at straws and thinking you knew what you were talking about.
Glad you seem to think you know who I am Mr. Miller. I am the by stander laughing from the sidelines watching all of you jackasses fight over a merger when it was clearly about money for admin. I had nothing to do with either side in the last vote but can tell you that I am sick of certain people one being you. Nice letter to the editor. Whose ass are you up? Or should I say what job didn't you receive when the merger failed?
Nope

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Gotcha Ya wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you seem to think you know who I am Mr. Miller. I am the by stander laughing from the sidelines watching all of you jackasses fight over a merger when it was clearly about money for admin. I had nothing to do with either side in the last vote but can tell you that I am sick of certain people one being you. Nice letter to the editor. Whose ass are you up? Or should I say what job didn't you receive when the merger failed?
The school is circling the drain but you know, you're right, it was only about money for the administration...

People never cease to amaze.
just saying

Woburn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

You folks from herkimer amaze me on how dumb you are it's no wonder how your median (that means average) income per household is at state given incomes 24815 yikes meanwhile Ilion is 44235. Your mindset is of those whom live on welfare but all want Mercedes...when your credit is no good nor your school or sports...here is what you look at aka credit history nobody from your town has made it big...Ilion has had many make it big..you screwed up now you look like fools...
they are scum

Liverpool, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

dreamer u know what a corona is, u dip stick. stay in cali with all the illegals
just saying

Woburn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

they are scum wrote:
dreamer u know what a corona is, u dip stick. stay in cali with all the illegals
not a dream but your on elm st buddy...
just saying

Lynn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Shut them up didn't I...
Huh

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

just saying wrote:
Shut them up didn't I...
Shut who up

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 29
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy Mosher 5 hr knot again 7
Herkimer county taxpayers $$$ 5 hr get the facts first 5
McPops Pizza 9 hr mama june 20
Is Anna Mulligan A prostitute? (Jun '12) 9 hr mama june 37
Adult Pleasures in Little Falls (Feb '10) 9 hr mama june 10
Valley health Schrader & Watson 18 hr Under the Sheets 178
Edwards or Carbone for Town Clerk Thu herkimer 38

Search the Herkimer Forum:
•••
•••