Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2008

i see in the evening toilet paper last night, that andrea heath-delisle-smith-jones-heat h's daughter is following in moms foot steps. i think i will call her mini me heath-delisle-heath-jones.
You heard it here first

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2008

Judged:

Does she have anymore kids that will be shoved down our throats? The apple don't fall to far from the tree.
Andria

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2008

But..but..but, guys..! It's all about ME!
Memories

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2008

Judged:

I don't see anything wrong with raising kids to do community service, volunteer or hold a part-time job. It is what brings character to them! See all the kids committing crime, getting pregnant, and doing drugs...well they don't do anything productive with their spare time. I think the award was well deserved!
Memories Yes

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2008

Judged:

Yes, this student deserves this award and is modeling positive behavior for all to follow.

I couldn't agree with you more.

Congratulations to her!

“Irish and Smiling”

Since: Oct 08

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2008

I agree that volunteerism should be encouraged. Absolutely! That's why all kids are required to do community service is a prerequisite to graduating. How great would it be to honor each?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2008

Judged:

i just think there are two kinds of people that help others. the ones that do it quietly, and the ones that do it for the recognition and awards. it is easy to tell who is who, just pick up the telegram a few nights a week, or go to a rotary meeting and listen to the bragging.
Kettle King

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2008

Judged:

calmn cents wrote:
i just think there are two kinds of people that help others. the ones that do it quietly, and the ones that do it for the recognition and awards. it is easy to tell who is who, just pick up the telegram a few nights a week, or go to a rotary meeting and listen to the bragging.
So are you one of those two? Could it be you are neither?

“Fairfield”

Since: Aug 08

Fairfield

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2008

Judged:

Another local attention-junkie is Tony Baggetta. He expects to have his photograph in the Anagram for just walking out his door. Now there's a guy who knows how everything should be done around here but is incapable of diplomatic human contact. It's too bad he never had the patience for any long-term meaningful lasting project in the Village. (No, the mini-park is not a meaningful lasting project. It's a monument to himself and his buddies for being war vets.) Very old world Sicilian - crossed everyone around here; specializes in yelling at women to get his way. Thank you for letting me vent.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2008

Judged:

Kettle King wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you one of those two? Could it be you are neither?

you wouldn't know, because i wouldn't brag. i know one thing for sure i would never spend so much time helping others, that i wouldn't have enough time for my own family. maybe if she spent less time worrying about other peoples families, and more time worrying about her own, she would have enough time to explain the concept of mustache wax to her daughter.
Cheryl Blask

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2008

Judged:

Good one.
Kettle King

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2008

calmn cents wrote:
<quoted text>.
you wouldn't know, because i wouldn't brag...
All waxing aside... I find that "because i wouldn't brag" hard to believe. I will venture to guess the answer is you do neither. To quote you again "...i would never spend so much time helping others"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2008

Kettle King wrote:
<quoted text>
All waxing aside... I find that "because i wouldn't brag" hard to believe. I will venture to guess the answer is you do neither. To quote you again "...i would never spend so much time helping others"
not only did you find it hard to believe, but i'm sure you also found it hard to read, and hard to understand.
Kettle King

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2008

calmn cents wrote:
<quoted text>
not only did you find it hard to believe, but i'm sure you also found it hard to read, and hard to understand.
That's it? You are a disappointment. Your tutu doesn't fit anymore Sally.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2008

Judged:

oh i get it, you gave me a girls name, and then made it look like i dance ballet. now i am so angry, because ballet dancers with girls names are bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Herkimer Forum right now

Search the Herkimer Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Herkimer to be Annexed by CVA 54 min shut the fkup 28
Herkimer superintendent 1 hr herkimer 36
Mayors circus 2 hr Thank you Mayor Tony 6
Valley health Schrader & Watson 4 hr Worker 103
Licari Motor Car sucks (Sep '10) 5 hr haha 10
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 8 hr marvinstevens 16,761
Central Valley Central School Sat herkimer 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Herkimer Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE