|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2011

Awww Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong....I'm a friend who was golfing and having lunch with Rob at the Country Club one day this past week. During lunch we discussed him and the family and how well things have been going since he has been home. Shortly he'll be making a decision on what job offer to accept. Smile.
I did not know they allow convicted felons in a country club definitely not the Yahnundasis. That is funny, making a decision on what job offer....Walmart or McDonald's!
YOU ARE NUTS

Feura Bush, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2011

ilion resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I understand...your one of the good old boys...Well I will tell you something good old boy, Todd Bennett is a dirty corrupt low life....I was told the good old boys were capable of anything even murder....After what I have heard of Ex officer Paul Rose and his side kick Under Sheriff George Treen I can believe it. So like I said find someone else to have a pi__ing contest with.
Paul Rose and his entire family are simply harmless and Treen puts on a show. As far a Bennett goes, "anyone" that knows him thinks he's a harmless pickle smoocher. You think he's a plotting low life, too funny.

As far as the pissing contest goes, was Todd a DA or not...try not.
Quit while your behind, I'm sure you're used to that.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2011

The whole family lies wrote:
<quoted text>I did not know they allow convicted felons in a country club definitely not the Yahnundasis. That is funny, making a decision on what job offer....Walmart or McDonald's!
I'm sure you frequent the Yahnundasis. I play center for the Celtics.

He told you he's not a family member. I'm not either just always been a friend. I was also at the club having lunch that day. So to put your mind at ease you're day job as a greeter is not in jeopardy. Think this one over, any officer that has left the Herkimer force under any cloud has pretty much landed square on their feet. They have jobs if they wish along with that pension(ain't that great). You on the other hand have your lips pressed against a BK mic....I'll be in for fries later.

Also I'm sure you frequent the Yahnundasis. I play center for the Celtics.
You are a complete idiot

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2011

JMN wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you frequent the Yahnundasis. I play center for the Celtics.
He told you he's not a family member. I'm not either just always been a friend. I was also at the club having lunch that day. So to put your mind at ease you're day job as a greeter is not in jeopardy. Think this one over, any officer that has left the Herkimer force under any cloud has pretty much landed square on their feet. They have jobs if they wish along with that pension(ain't that great). You on the other hand have your lips pressed against a BK mic....I'll be in for fries later.
Also I'm sure you frequent the Yahnundasis. I play center for the Celtics.
You happened to be having lunch too? Give me a break! That family does not have that many friends. The chief has no balls and should of fired him instead of allowing him to resign. Risi put his papers in just in case he got caught. NYS retirement should not allow convicted felons to collect a pension. Malone hated the Risi's at one time. and look where liking them got him "Embarasssed". As far as the Yahnundasis I will be there Saturday see you there if you could afford the membership, if not stick to valley view :')
chris

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2011

Judged:

Goes to show how many untrustworthy scumbags there are in the HPD and in the valley. Lie, cheat, and steal your way to the "top". I have more respect for a walmart greeter or a BK burger flipper than a thief and the scum that eats lunch and plays golf with him. Doesnt matter how much money you make, your still pieces of shiit.
Hi goatroper

Blandford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2011

chris wrote:
Goes to show how many untrustworthy scumbags there are in the HPD and in the valley. Lie, cheat, and steal your way to the "top". I have more respect for a walmart greeter or a BK burger flipper than a thief and the scum that eats lunch and plays golf with him. Doesnt matter how much money you make, your still pieces of shiit.
Yeah you're right I feel terrible I wish I was hanging out with you on S. 3rd Ave. in Ilion....I'm trying to adjust don't give up on me.:-)
loyalty

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2011

chris wrote:
I would never be seen with him or his brother. Both losers hang around the village, like nothing happened. If it were me, I wouldnt be near this village after the disgrace. You described them both perfectly! That's what happens when they think their better then everyone else, karma catches up. Neither one of them should of been a cop in the first place! How does it feel Risi's to finally have your name smeared?:)
Hey cry

Blandford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2011

loyalty wrote:
<quoted text>I would never be seen with him or his brother. Both losers hang around the village, like nothing happened. If it were me, I wouldnt be near this village after the disgrace. You described them both perfectly! That's what happens when they think their better then everyone else, karma catches up. Neither one of them should of been a cop in the first place! How does it feel Risi's to finally have your name smeared?:)
Its "funny" that people who never liked Rob and Rob never liked think their opinions matters to him or his family. If I don't like you, I don't care what you think. And, all of your whining would be funny as hell to me. Your words mean nothing to a person that doesn't like you.
run and hide

Blandford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2011

loyalty wrote:
<quoted text>I would never be seen with him or his brother. Both losers hang around the village, like nothing happened. If it were me, I wouldnt be near this village after the disgrace. You described them both perfectly! That's what happens when they think their better then everyone else, karma catches up. Neither one of them should of been a cop in the first place! How does it feel Risi's to finally have your name smeared?:)
No matter how you f-up you face it and fight forward...you don't run and hide, although I'm sure you would.
ilion resident

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2011

YOU ARE NUTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul Rose and his entire family are simply harmless and Treen puts on a show. As far a Bennett goes, "anyone" that knows him thinks he's a harmless pickle smoocher. You think he's a plotting low life, too funny.
As far as the pissing contest goes, was Todd a DA or not...try not.
Quit while your behind, I'm sure you're used to that.
Paul Rose is a criminal and belongs behind bars with his other dirt bag buddies Under sheriff George Treen and Todd the dirt bag Bennett. You sound like your buddy Under Sheriff George Treen ( the corrupt cop)...seems you like to put on a big show too! Like I said BIG SHOW take your pi__ing contest else ware!
Cause you have no idea what your talking about or maybe your the dirt bag todd bennett. What ever case it might be… take your pi__ ing contest with you...You have a nice day
ilion resident

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2011

Judged:

The people of Herkimer County are fed up with all of you dirty corrupt cops, DA's, judges and lawyers
that has destroyed our community.
dumbass

Afton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2011

ilion resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul Rose is a criminal and belongs behind bars with his other dirt bag buddies Under sheriff George Treen and Todd the dirt bag Bennett. You sound like your buddy Under Sheriff George Treen ( the corrupt cop)...seems you like to put on a big show too! Like I said BIG SHOW take your pi__ing contest else ware!
Cause you have no idea what your talking about or maybe your the dirt bag todd bennett. What ever case it might be… take your pi__ ing contest with you...You have a nice day
Sounds like you wipe after you pee. Yeah, big bad Paul he's the worst I can't sleep. But Todd "I was never a DA" Bennett is the scariest. Dumbass.
retard

Geneva, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2011

run and hide wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter how you f-up you face it and fight forward...you don't run and hide, although I'm sure you would.
It's not a matter of running it is a matter of class. Obviously the Risi's do not know what that is. What do you fight forward? Risi you are a thief period! Nothing more!
honey

Wilbraham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

retard wrote:
<quoted text>It's not a matter of running it is a matter of class. Obviously the Risi's do not know what that is. What do you fight forward? Risi you are a thief period! Nothing more!

Really running and hiding is a matter of class??? Then you have a ton of class. I bow to you or course you should can pull up your skirt and curtsy to me.
lunch

Wilbraham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

You are a complete idiot wrote:
<quoted text>You happened to be having lunch too? Give me a break! That family does not have that many friends. The chief has no balls and should of fired him instead of allowing him to resign. Risi put his papers in just in case he got caught. NYS retirement should not allow convicted felons to collect a pension. Malone hated the Risi's at one time. and look where liking them got him "Embarasssed". As far as the Yahnundasis I will be there Saturday see you there if you could afford the membership, if not stick to valley view :')
Yup I was there; in fact there were six of us at lunch. I love to see someone bounce back no matter the circumstance. I seriously wouldn't wish anyone and their family ill...but I see you're different.

Oh and the Yahn, my parents have been members forever, but living in the valley and then making the hour round trip after work to golf doesn’t work out. But I do pop up from time to time and sometimes with a girl whose ex is a member. She helps him spend that monthly minimum. If she happens to be your ex that lives in Herkimer I have a video for you.

Before I go, I know the Yahn changed the monthly minimum, was that changed last year or the year before and how much is it now? Also that new and hot Hispanic girl behind the bar, I always forget her name it starts with an "E" can you help me out with that. You're the best talk to you soon, maybe we can golf.
really

Geneva, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

lunch wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup I was there; in fact there were six of us at lunch. I love to see someone bounce back no matter the circumstance. I seriously wouldn't wish anyone and their family ill...but I see you're different.
Oh and the Yahn, my parents have been members forever, but living in the valley and then making the hour round trip after work to golf doesn’t work out. But I do pop up from time to time and sometimes with a girl whose ex is a member. She helps him spend that monthly minimum. If she happens to be your ex that lives in Herkimer I have a video for you.
Before I go, I know the Yahn changed the monthly minimum, was that changed last year or the year before and how much is it now? Also that new and hot Hispanic girl behind the bar, I always forget her name it starts with an "E" can you help me out with that. You're the best talk to you soon, maybe we can golf.
Did you make a phone call and get the name of the girl and price? The yearly membership went up three years ago. But I understand some of us are on a budget!
You Fool

Geneva, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

lunch wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you are his friend. Only a person associated with a Risi would leech off another mans money. What were they talking earlier about class? Point proven!
whine

Athol, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

Judged:

You Fool wrote:
<quoted text>I believe you are his friend. Only a person associated with a Risi would leech off another mans money. What were they talking earlier about class? Point proven!
Do I hear a sniffle or are you simply whining?

You're looking at this wrong. She's paying me back for all the video equipment I bought. And look at it this way; if they ever get back together he'll owe me for all the little tricks I've shown her. Not to mention the trapeze over his (ex) king size bed.

All you guys are fun, see you soon.
comedian

Charlestown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2011

The whole family lies wrote:
<quoted text>I did not know they allow convicted felons in a country club definitely not the Yahnundasis. That is funny, making a decision on what job offer....Walmart or McDonald's!
I just read this post and lmfao. This is great!
really really really

Charlestown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2011

I BET he got poked!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Herkimer Forum right now

Search the Herkimer Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
free ribs!!! 6 min freaking rican 1
cheating men 1 hr starlight 31
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 1 hr cornholio 437
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 2 hr sdd 755
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 2 hr Wake up 669
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 2 hr trs 16,778
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr land of the slaves 6,371
Hmmmmmmm Bonos wedding post deleted 6 hr Hallbritter 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Herkimer Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE