De Oppresso Liber

Westbury, NY

#713 Mar 31, 2012
Concerned Onlooker wrote:
BO FO 4 MO !!!
MITT GOOD FO SHIT !!!
Are you obamas imaginery son who would have looked like Trayvon?
Joe Krupinski

Great Neck, NY

#714 Apr 1, 2012
Take your act on the road, Expresso.
Joe Krupinski has moved

Westbury, NY

#715 Apr 14, 2012
This thread is officially closed by me, the man behind the curtain. I will be joining Robin Leech in a showcase of the Rich and Famous of Seacliff, cheerio!
Fred Binowitz

Yonkers, NY

#716 Apr 14, 2012
complete waste of time

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#717 Apr 14, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you used to be Concerned Douchebag?
NOPE ... That'd BE YO MOMMA !!!
De Oppresso Liber

Westbury, NY

#718 Apr 14, 2012
<quoted text>
NOPE ... That'd BE YO MOMMA !!!
I'm sorry, by your answer, you must be a juvenile, I THOUGHT YOU WERE A FULL BLOWN DOUCHEBAG

Location hidden

#719 Apr 14, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, by your answer, you must be a juvenile, I THOUGHT YOU WERE A FULL BLOWN DOUCHEBAG
NOPE, AGAIN you have me confused with someone else ...

If I remember correctly, a DOUCHEBAG that BLOWS would be YO MOMMA !!!

I remember her VACUUM well ~~~
De Oppresso Liber

Westbury, NY

#720 Apr 14, 2012
I was right, you have the mental acuity of a child.
You must be a liberal democrat, targeting peoples' mothers. The only vacuum you remember is the one you took to the emergency room with your little weenie stuck inside, does it still hurt, where they able to save much after they stopped laughing at you?

Location hidden

#721 Apr 14, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
I was right, you have the mental acuity of a child.
You must be a liberal democrat, targeting peoples' mothers. The only vacuum you remember is the one you took to the emergency room with your little weenie stuck inside, does it still hurt, where they able to save much after they stopped laughing at you?
and YOU have the profile of A HORSE'S ASS ... and the BREATH to match !!!
stop it

Salamanca, NY

#723 Apr 14, 2012
co: seems no one in this forum wants to hear your words of hate either. Your time is O V E R.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#725 Apr 14, 2012
Yeah this Concerned Buttlicker is a piece of work. Doesn't live in NY. Hasn't for 50 years since he was chased out of his hometown for incestual relations with his family and messing with children, but still feels he's qualified to come on here and whine about NYS politics. California is BROKE and has more illegal immigrants than probably the rest of the country so go whine on their topix. Get a life LOSER!!!!
stop it

Salamanca, NY

#726 Apr 14, 2012
you'll notice, I don't call you names. I hold myself to a higher standard. It's just that people can only stand your words of hate and name calling for so long. Your time for all that is done. O V E R.

Location hidden

#727 Apr 14, 2012
Y not you are wrote:
Yeah this Concerned Buttlicker is a piece of work. Doesn't live in NY. Hasn't for 50 years since he was chased out of his hometown for incestual relations with his family and messing with children, but still feels he's qualified to come on here and whine about NYS politics. California is BROKE and has more illegal immigrants than probably the rest of the country so go whine on their topix. Get a life LOSER!!!!
Say that to my face, and I'll rip yer head off and SHOVE IT UP YER ASS !!!

Location hidden

#728 Apr 14, 2012
Awww. Big bad man getting mad?? I'm not a child so you don't scare me. May as well give that up. Your threats are just like your libido. EMPTY! That's why you have a pic of a guy that sells hard on pills on your profile. Show your face you weak little poor excuse for a man. You'll see what's up. A lot of talk that's all you are. I'm surprised your sister hasn't left you by now. She knows you ain't nothing but a child molesting puss. A bitter sad caricature of a man.
stop it

Salamanca, NY

#729 Apr 14, 2012
<quoted text>
See, that's what I'm talking about. D O N E here, no one wants to hear it. D O N E.

Location hidden

#730 Apr 14, 2012
Y not you are wrote:
Awww. Big bad man getting mad?? I'm not a child so you don't scare me. May as well give that up. Your threats are just like your libido. EMPTY! That's why you have a pic of a guy that sells hard on pills on your profile. Show your face you weak little poor excuse for a man. You'll see what's up. A lot of talk that's all you are. I'm surprised your sister hasn't left you by now. She knows you ain't nothing but a child molesting puss. A bitter sad caricature of a man.
Yer NOT a child, yer a REDSKIN MORON, cuz ALL YOU THINK ABOUT is PEDOPHILIA !!!

Sooner or later someone's gonna CATCH YOU IN THE ACT !!!

Location hidden

#731 Apr 14, 2012
Well that's what you are. A pedophile. When dealing with you that's what comes to mind. What's the matter? You don't like the truth? That's too bad. Don't try to tranfer your childhood issues on me. I know it's tough for you to man up and face your problems because you haven't anything to man up with. Maybe you should just find a bridge and fly fly fly.
LOL

United States

#733 Apr 14, 2012
<quoted text>
How many hard on pills do you have to take before you try that and get your wrinkly old ass handed to you? LOL!!!!!!

Location hidden

#734 Apr 14, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
How many hard on pills do you have to take before you try that and get your wrinkly old ass handed to you? LOL!!!!!!
I DON'T NEED 'EM ... I just sell 'em TO WIMPS LIKE YOU !!!
LOL

United States

#735 Apr 14, 2012
LIAR!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reminder to P/U after your DOG in the PARK (Mar '12) 3 hr Pick it Up 41
Jamo's Restaurant & Bar grand opening! 3 hr Johnny 84
cindy at vhs 12 hr Education proponent 38
Ally Carpenter 12 hr bitchslaper 6
News Richfield Springs Man Arrested For Multiple Cha... (Nov '10) 17 hr concerned citizen 48
herkimer Wal-Mart 23 hr Wow 13
skanks in herk Thu barffff 9

Fire Warning for Herkimer County was issued at April 18 at 12:22PM EDT

More from around the web

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]