First Prev
of 2
Next Last
herkimer

Herkimer, NY

#21 Mar 15, 2014
david herman wrote:
<quoted text>"A bone"??? Be serious, you're too funny.

The money you're talking about, CVA has been shorted by the state over 8 million and Herkimer about 6 million. All schools statewide have been shorted. They aren't getting their money and we aren't getting ours.

That's right...
Herkimer is getting nothing. Contrary to popular belief, there is no Herkimer lawsuit against NYS for added money. Where do you people come up with this???

Also Herkimer made cuts last year and will be cutting more positions this budget year. I understand at least 4 and as many as 6 positions.

Here's the problem you have.
One of you tells the lie and the others swear to it.
It's not a herkimer lawsuit idiot. Besides, the lawsuit has already been won. This lawsuit is to collect and that takes time. Also we never said things would be perfect if we don't merge. We simply didn't want the solution presented, which was merge. The solution should have been force the state to keep its promised obligation instead. Which is what we are trying to do. What's your problem.
herkimer

Herkimer, NY

#22 Mar 15, 2014
Maybe Doctor Tandorra should stop medicating you so much. It's giving you an inflated head.
Kristine Bellino

Ilion, NY

#23 Mar 15, 2014
herkimer wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a herkimer lawsuit idiot. Besides, the lawsuit has already been won. This lawsuit is to collect and that takes time. Also we never said things would be perfect if we don't merge. We simply didn't want the solution presented, which was merge. The solution should have been force the state to keep its promised obligation instead. Which is what we are trying to do. What's your problem.
In 1993, a group of parents under the campaign filed a lawsuit claiming the state underfunded New York City public schools, denying students their constitutional right a final ruling in 2006 confirmed that the state must provide its children with the opportunity for a sound, basic education.

Read more: http://www.uticaod.com/article/20140213/News/...
Kristine Bellino

Ilion, NY

#24 Mar 15, 2014
No back money is coming our way. The education we are providing is not a basic education yet, we need to make a few more cuts.

Now we are launching a similar suit this year 2014, let me know how it works out when it settles in 2027.
herkimer

Herkimer, NY

#25 Mar 15, 2014
Kristine Bellino wrote:
No back money is coming our way. The education we are providing is not a basic education yet, we need to make a few more cuts.

Now we are launching a similar suit this year 2014, let me know how it works out when it settles in 2027.
Or you can just roll over and get fckd in the rear without a struggle. By the sounds of it you're used to doing that.
Bill Keeler

Ilion, NY

#26 Mar 15, 2014
herkimer wrote:
<quoted text>
Or you can just roll over and get fckd in the rear without a struggle. By the sounds of it you're used to doing that.
Struggle away partner. Have fun.
Rob Wohlfeld WOLF

Utica, NY

#27 Mar 18, 2014
our government doesn't care about it's youth and it is a shame
herkimer

Herkimer, NY

#28 Mar 18, 2014
Bill Keeler wrote:
<quoted text>Struggle away partner. Have fun.
... coming from Bill Keeler.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Interesting facts about the Merger vote (Oct '12) 2 hr WRONG and funny 61
Mr lnow 2 hr Curios 2
Need a man. 19 hr mtgcdjfl 6
Herkimer to be annexed in 3 years? 23 hr catch up 93
What did Ex-Ilion investigator PAUL ROSE reciev... Wed The Truth 8
Does Legal Incense show up on a drug test? (Aug '11) Dec 23 mr cat 298
Larry Dack comes out of the closet!!!! Dec 22 Ho Ho Ho Merry Xmas 5

Flood Warning for Herkimer County was issued at December 25 at 1:47PM EST

Herkimer Dating
Find my Match