dirty_dr_pawes

Manassas, VA

#1 Nov 21, 2013
After almost six years as Herkimer County Community College’s president, Ann Marie Murray has announced her retirement.
The retirement was announced Thursday after the college Board of Trustees approved the measure that will allow her to continue to lead the college and assist with leadership transition through Jan. 31, 2014.
Murray has served as the third president of the community college since August 2008, and under her leadership developed and implemented a five-year rolling strategic plan, institutional assessment plan and learning outcomes assessment plan, increased community education offerings and community outreach, among other things.
“It has been a privilege to lead this institution over the last five and a half years,” Murray said in a new release.“I will miss the students and my most capable staff and faculty. Together we have made great strides to strengthen academic standards, enhance the campus culture and support our students and the community.”
oh please

Utica, NY

#2 Nov 22, 2013
with the 20 hr work day, annie, just think you got your driveway plowed for free, upurs dale
Ridiculous

Newport, NY

#3 Nov 22, 2013
Notice there were no comments from any current or past employees or any current board members, except for the PR person.
current employee

Little Falls, NY

#4 Nov 22, 2013
Ridiculous wrote:
Notice there were no comments from any current or past employees or any current board members, except for the PR person.
Good riddance, and take all those negroes with you.
barfly

Newport, NY

#5 Nov 22, 2013
You milked the system long enough just like our great politicians rats.But if you stick around you came run the jail for the fun of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Danielle more 3 hr TheRealDanielleMore 10
Jill doolen 4 hr Tommy 10
Randy Oldfield Skeletons in Closet 11 hr Kiel 4
Anyone know Trista Dennis and Richard Hungerford 11 hr disgusted 43
No Churches helping out with WARM-UP stations? Jan 19 Judas 15
Todd Bennett Jan 18 Been therr 8
Mohawk Valley Ceramics Real Business Jan 17 OldSchool 2

Herkimer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance