Valley Girls with sexy feet and/or foot fetish...

Posted in the Herkimer Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Mucho crazy”

Since: Jul 08

NY

#1 Jul 14, 2012
Feet dont fail me now!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2 Jul 15, 2012
Love when a guy sucks on my toes love when he nibbles love when he bites love when he rubs them love when he slaves them!!!!!
Curious Forge

Herkimer, NY

#3 Jul 16, 2012
I have seen a few but hesitate to.share names...

Location hidden

#4 Jul 16, 2012
Curious Forge wrote:
I have seen a few but hesitate to.share names...
Why hesitate share with us.....maybe if u mention names they may think feet are sexy too...
Skip

San Marcos, CA

#5 Aug 12, 2012
TwinkleToes25 wrote:
Love when a guy sucks on my toes love when he nibbles love when he bites love when he rubs them love when he slaves them!!!!!
Well, gee! I'm sure they'd love how you fail to use punctuation, love how you misspell, love how you are incapable of even the most basic sentence construction, love how you're absolutely and beyond embarrassingly illiterate!

Location hidden

#6 Aug 12, 2012
Skip wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, gee! I'm sure they'd love how you fail to use punctuation, love how you misspell, love how you are incapable of even the most basic sentence construction, love how you're absolutely and beyond embarrassingly illiterate!
F$ck U Skip to my Lou my darling......Does anyone else see any thing wrong with my spelling......geez didn't know was back @ grammar school......Topix welcomes the new english teacher....Mr. Skip Darling everyone welcome him ..... And make sure ur spelling and punctuation is being used properly because he wil be watching YOU!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#7 Aug 12, 2012
TwinkleToes25 wrote:
<quoted text>
F$ck U Skip to my Lou my darling......Does anyone else see any thing wrong with my spelling......geez didn't know was back @ grammar school......Topix welcomes the new english teacher....Mr. Skip Darling everyone welcome him ..... And make sure ur spelling and punctuation is being used properly because he wil be watching YOU!!!!!!!!
O no..... I just proof read and I missed the second l on will..... Lol does that mean I get an A+ for effort :)
Placido

New York, NY

#9 Aug 13, 2012
I can think of one from Little Falls. Sure would like her feet around my ears.

Location hidden

#10 Aug 13, 2012
Placido wrote:
I can think of one from Little Falls. Sure would like her feet around my ears.
Say the name don't be shy
Bob

New York, NY

#11 Aug 13, 2012
Skip wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice run on sentence, you douchebag.

Since: Aug 12

New Berlin, NY

#12 Aug 14, 2012
feet are gross

“Mucho crazy”

NY

#14 Aug 17, 2012
No, actually your gross. Must be, your girl, doesnt know how to take care of herself...

“Mucho crazy”

NY

#15 Sep 2, 2012
Cmon, Feet dont fail me now. Nobody has anything to say?

Location hidden

#16 Sep 3, 2012
I stil think feet are hot and sexy!!!!!

“Mucho crazy”

NY

#17 Sep 3, 2012
Hey, Twinkle toes, I bet ur sexy with pretty feet...
Nathan

Zanesville, OH

#18 Nov 21, 2012
TwinkleToes25 wrote:
I stil think feet are hot and sexy!!!!!
female feet are hot and sexy...and yes i do love nibbling and biting...sucking and writhing over pretty painted toes and high arches....what size are your feet twinkletoes??

Location hidden

#19 Dec 15, 2012
Nathan wrote:
<quoted text>female feet are hot and sexy...and yes i do love nibbling and biting...sucking and writhing over pretty painted toes and high arches....what size are your feet twinkletoes??
Size 8
soft and sexy
always have them polished too.....lol

“Mucho crazy”

NY

#20 Dec 16, 2012
I love the nights when im able to get Twinkle toes off, and get to she her toes curl. Still so soft n sexy, nude or polished.

“Mucho crazy”

NY

#21 Dec 22, 2012
All I want for Christmas is, Twinkles toes feet, all wrapped up around my yule log. Miss you hunny.

Location hidden

#22 Dec 22, 2012
wendall420 wrote:
All I want for Christmas is, Twinkles toes feet, all wrapped up around my yule log. Miss you hunny.
And all wrapped around your neck!! Might be hard to wrap them in Christmas paper though....:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 38 min positronium 6,463
Former Glory Days bar caves in 2 hr When 18
New Jail Meeting 11 hr Schrader 1
Edwards or Carbone for Town Clerk 11 hr Resident 72
Valley health Schrader & Watson Mon too bad 211
NYS Empower Program through Standard Insulating Sun Username enter 2
911 Dispatcher Sun Yaesu 8

Herkimer Jobs

Herkimer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Herkimer News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Herkimer

Personal Finance