snow melt and rain
csi herkimer

Herkimer, NY

#1 Dec 19, 2013
if this snow melts and we get all that rain on the weekend. we will be flooded again. this time there will be a lot more law suits. get your sand bags ready and your for sale signs. this village will be bankrupt like the motor city. because I don't think anything has been done to fix the problem. good luck see ya in the spring
pretend to be smart

Utica, NY

#2 Dec 19, 2013
csi herkimer wrote:
if this snow melts and we get all that rain on the weekend. we will be flooded again. this time there will be a lot more law suits. get your sand bags ready and your for sale signs. this village will be bankrupt like the motor city. because I don't think anything has been done to fix the problem. good luck see ya in the spring
Except that won't happen since they fixed the problem with Bellinger Brook...
hello

Little Falls, NY

#3 Dec 19, 2013
You gota be kidding me. Do you get out of the house once in a while? The leaves were never even picked up this fall. If you were to drive down the streets you would see the shamrock trucks cleaning the storm sewers that should have been done already. Its been 6 months since the flood and Peter Macri still hasn't got the storm sewers cleaned yet. GOOD LUCK see ya in the spring!
boondock saint

Herkimer, NY

#4 Dec 19, 2013
hello wrote:
You gota be kidding me. Do you get out of the house once in a while? The leaves were never even picked up this fall. If you were to drive down the streets you would see the shamrock trucks cleaning the storm sewers that should have been done already. Its been 6 months since the flood and Peter Macri still hasn't got the storm sewers cleaned yet. GOOD LUCK see ya in the spring!
hey fckass, that was all done over 6 weeks ago. Stay in your mom's basement and stfu
yes sir

Little Falls, NY

#5 Dec 19, 2013
Yup your rite its done dumb ass! Drive by St Francis Church and watch the workers cleaning the sewers out. They were there today. Ask Macri he will tell you. HeHeHe
Nubs

Wilbraham, MA

#6 Dec 20, 2013
Still might get flooding over by Bellinger and Albany Streets. Those drains need to be replaced with bigger pipes. DPW does what they can. They have to get the ok from the board and they are more worried about the firemen than the DPW. If it wasn't for the DPW and water dept. This village would still look like a war zone !
in trouble again

Little Falls, NY

#7 Dec 21, 2013
Don't kid yourself. Hiring someone to do your work that should have been done months before this all happened isn't the answer. Peter and his village boys have done nothing to prevent this mess from happening AGAIN. He has done nothing but spend money for the village.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rowan: DMV still serving residents 6 hr herkimer resident 6
don manley 12 hr no clue 4
News Does Excessive Littering Hurt Rome's Honor Amer... 15 hr Yep 6
WELCOME to the VILLAGE of HEROIN 16 hr t POLITIX 9
Kelly Gorman 16 hr B-Man 1
Valasek-Zaleski (Jan '14) 21 hr tenured tim 59
Herkimer Walmart sucks Tue Wava M 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Herkimer Mortgages