Holymoly

Little Falls, NY

#69 Jan 4, 2013
Whodat wrote:
Last time I went there was a year ago, the owner was there wearing shorts in 20 degree weather sitting with his legs spread open in the dining area, not exactly what I want to see and hard to avoid. He was chatting with his friends in the booth next to me, first he told a lovely story about how upset he was with the school because his daughter got in trouble for bullying. Funny how he blamed the school for his daughters bad behavior. His next story was about his wife getting his narcotic pain pills confused with her vitamins and was taking them by mistake. I thought that one was pretty funny. The photo collage of prepubescent girls all over the walls is creepy.
What is truly disturbing is that you were ease dropping, while staring between his legs and viewing photos of the local kids participating in athletics events as somehow sexual.I think you need some serious help
Yeah Im a moton

Burnt Hills, NY

#70 Jan 4, 2013
get over it wrote:
Get over it moton
Two choices...

You are seriously dumb.

OR

You hate Tony's Pizza because the owner assisted in screwing us.

Which is it?
friends of the merge

Liverpool, NY

#71 Jan 4, 2013
And whats wrong with prepubescent girls? thats hot...
upurs dale
Hmmm

United States

#72 Jan 4, 2013
Well if the Tony's employees have to deal with morons like you guys, I would be rude too. If you walk into that pizzeria between 12 and 2 and during dinner hour, they are getting plenty of business so if you're not satisfied with the food, plenty of customers are. And Tony's employees are always friendly and give me good service. Restaurants make mistakes when it gets hectic. I'm pretty sure no one is perfect. What do you expect from this place? A song and dance with your meal? It's a pizzeria. Get over it. I know the owner very well and although he is a business owner, I do believe he is entitled to his own opinion when it came to this merger vote. He's a very envolved guy and unless you've personally worked with him, I suppose you wouldn't know that. Anyone who knows him knows what a great guy he is and would give an arm and leg to help anyone out. Tony's is a great place and anyone with a brain could see that. Keep up the great work down there!
fairfield

New York, NY

#73 Jan 5, 2013
sounds like the owner talking
Lmao

New York, NY

#75 Jan 29, 2013
Some of u ppl on here are duckin retarded tonys has the best pizza in the valley if not in upstate ny o place that ive been too and the customer sevice is fine most the women are good looking and always have treated me respectfully and ive never once had a problem fuckin idiots
Lmao

New York, NY

#76 Jan 29, 2013
Whodat wrote:
And the pizza is not that good.
Your a fn dumb ass
valley native

Herkimer, NY

#78 Feb 7, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
Well if the Tony's employees have to deal with morons like you guys, I would be rude too. If you walk into that pizzeria between 12 and 2 and during dinner hour, they are getting plenty of business so if you're not satisfied with the food, plenty of customers are. And Tony's employees are always friendly and give me good service. Restaurants make mistakes when it gets hectic. I'm pretty sure no one is perfect. What do you expect from this place? A song and dance with your meal? It's a pizzeria. Get over it. I know the owner very well and although he is a business owner, I do believe he is entitled to his own opinion when it came to this merger vote. He's a very envolved guy and unless you've personally worked with him, I suppose you wouldn't know that. Anyone who knows him knows what a great guy he is and would give an arm and leg to help anyone out. Tony's is a great place and anyone with a brain could see that. Keep up the great work down there!
boy did he fool you
Whodat

Ilion, NY

#79 Feb 8, 2013
Vinny's is right around the corner; their food is great and the employees are friendly. Lombardo's is excellent also. With so many good pizza joints around, who would want a substandard food and service from you?
BATMAN

Little Falls, NY

#80 Feb 9, 2013
Whodat wrote:
Vinny's is right around the corner; their food is great and the employees are friendly. Lombardo's is excellent also. With so many good pizza joints around, who would want a substandard food and service from you?
Who give a shiz about this pizza post TONY'S HAS THE BEST PIZZA END OF YOUR POSTS AN STORIES!
Not So Fast Batman

Newark Valley, NY

#81 Feb 9, 2013
BATMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Who give a shiz about this pizza post TONY'S HAS THE BEST PIZZA END OF YOUR POSTS AN STORIES!
WORNG!! WAY TOO EXPENSIVE for what you get and every time you turn around he's raising his prices again. Why would I pay twice as much at Tony's when I can get a LARGE PAN PIZZA with EVERY topping they have in the place if I want it on my pizza, for only $10.00 plus tax????? Tony's quality isn't all that great for the money, PAL! What, are you a friend of one of his kids, or are you Delude himself??? Or one of his employees?? Go cornhole Robin in your batcave, Butt-holin' Batman!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#83 Feb 10, 2013
Sorrento's in Ilion is da shit!!! Has da best food in da valley!!!
just saying

Feeding Hills, MA

#84 Feb 12, 2013
Hey it's merger voting day free crappy pizza at Tony's if you vote no....

Location hidden

#85 Feb 12, 2013

LMMFAO!!! They hand'n out wings n drinks 2???
ELVIS

Utica, NY

#86 Feb 12, 2013
ghetto4201 wrote:

LMMFAO!!! They hand'n out wings n drinks 2???
You are pretty pathetic for slamming a business owner of 30+ years for voicing his opinion GET OVER IT GET A LIFE AN GET OF THE WELFARE WHILE YOUR AT IT TO!

Location hidden

#87 Feb 12, 2013
U Funny!!! I could buy dat joint if I wanted 2! I'm not on welfare n prob pay 4 ur ass 2 eat there!
just saying

Feeding Hills, MA

#88 Feb 12, 2013
If you want they will toss you off...i have heard that daughter loves that...it will make alot of doooooooooooooah...... don't say it herkimer is retarded he likes it that way....
BATMAN

Little Falls, NY

#89 Feb 12, 2013
ghetto4201 wrote:
U Funny!!! I could buy dat joint if I wanted 2! I'm not on welfare n prob pay 4 ur ass 2 eat there!
Need I say more your post name says it all GHETTO TRANSLATION DIRTBAG
crummy subs

Ilion, NY

#91 Aug 29, 2013
why does Tony make his subs so small and offer just one size?
cockmo

Liverpool, NY

#93 Aug 29, 2013
cuz he can dont like it go to brains hes clean lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr lnow 2 hr Valley Hoe 7
Interesting facts about the Merger vote (Oct '12) 4 hr herkimer 73
thieves 6 hr candobetter 1
Need a man. 11 hr Brad 7
Larry Dack comes out of the closet!!!! 15 hr Duck 6
kiarra premo 23 hr stupidcunt 7
Ruggerio's Fri stinky pete 2
Herkimer Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web