Leanne

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Tonys Pizza is NOT good actually. And the owner has alot to learn when it comes to customer service. He has lost our business too. Lombardos has better pizza and no attitude. We as customers will no go to an establishment where the food nor our business is appreciated. Goodbye & good riddance to Tonys.
not happy

Groton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

contractor wrote:
Why doesn't Tony's deliver?
Lombardo's does. And other places do too.
When it's a bone-chilling 10 F outdoors some dark winter evening it's nice to be able to call a pizza place and have the pie and/or other delectables delivered to your door in 30 or 45 minutes.
Rather than bundling up in your winter gear, scraping the ice off your windshield and freezing your patootie driving over and back to get dinner for your family.
No thanks -- I would rather answer the door, accept a steaming hot pizza-pie and give the kid a nice tip.
Ah yes I forgot about that!! It's so weird for a pizza place to not deliver!!!!
spread your wigs

Liverpool, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

no thats hat makes a good business man to make those decesions
just saying

Lexington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

The best is a hr guy for a big company was going to order pizza wings monthly from there around 800 a month i told him what they did and to go elsewhere...and so they do nice....
spread your wigs

Liverpool, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

pipe dreamer u take it deep, i would know and thats not true
losers losers losers

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

The losers posting here are laughable. First off, Tony's has the best pizza. Hands down. Second, maybe now without the promised job you were going to get from Tangorra's failed master plan you can't afford Tony's pizza anymore and you're being a sourpuss about it, posting multiple times under different names. I am not from Tony's nor am I friends with the guy. It's unbelievable how you can trashtalk such a good place simply because your side lost. Big baby you need a pacifier.
My hero

Seneca Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

losers losers losers wrote:
The losers posting here are laughable. First off, Tony's has the best pizza. Hands down. Second, maybe now without the promised job you were going to get from Tangorra's failed master plan you can't afford Tony's pizza anymore and you're being a sourpuss about it, posting multiple times under different names. I am not from Tony's nor am I friends with the guy. It's unbelievable how you can trashtalk such a good place simply because your side lost. Big baby you need a pacifier.
Great job idiot.

As a taxpayer I might need the grand or two to pay the upcoming taxes. My friend that teaches may be losing his job.

No pizza for us. You're the best.
losers losers loser

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Yeah... the pizza guy single handedly brought down the merger house of cards. I think its quite obvious who the idiot is. Maybe you and your teacher friend are just a couple of miserable vindictive fks who can't deal with having lost the vote and missed out on your gravy train.If you are truely concerned about the kids and your teacher friend a couple thousand seems cheap. All this talk of taxes and teachers. I thought this was about the kids right? Here's and idea eat dirt.Moron.
herkimer

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

At least you still have your community. Had the high school been moved to Ilion all the village of Herkimer would have left are the college, the jail, walmart, and the welfare office. All of which you are constantly bitching about. So stop crying. Truth is we were going to get fckd no matter what, and the vote was to choose which way we would take it. Now make the best of it.
not happy

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Who cares about who voted which way, its over you DIRTBAGS! we are talking about Tonys pizza and how his employees are dicks and he doesn't deliver. Go start a dif thread about something that happened months ago and shut the F up.
not happy

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

spread your wigs wrote:
no thats hat makes a good business man to make those decesions
A crappy decision that pisses everyone off!
You still dont get it

Salem, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

losers losers loser wrote:
Yeah... the pizza guy single handedly brought down the merger house of cards. I think its quite obvious who the idiot is. Maybe you and your teacher friend are just a couple of miserable vindictive fks who can't deal with having lost the vote and missed out on your gravy train.If you are truely concerned about the kids and your teacher friend a couple thousand seems cheap. All this talk of taxes and teachers. I thought this was about the kids right? Here's and idea eat dirt.Moron.
Mohawk and Ilion didn't lose you dumbfk. We lost. For every 1 taxpayer that has the extra grand or two to shell out, 5 taxpayers don't have it. Let's see how that works out in a budget vote. Moron.

AND, Delude had help. His little buddies are trying to remain hidden. Delude/pizza-boy was just too dumb to stay behind the scenes. When you're in business you don't publicly announce your position.
get over it

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Get over it moton
crybaby

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Wahh
WeGetIt

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

You are a bunch of cowards who got beat by dumbfks.
Whodat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Last time I went there was a year ago, the owner was there wearing shorts in 20 degree weather sitting with his legs spread open in the dining area, not exactly what I want to see and hard to avoid. He was chatting with his friends in the booth next to me, first he told a lovely story about how upset he was with the school because his daughter got in trouble for bullying. Funny how he blamed the school for his daughters bad behavior. His next story was about his wife getting his narcotic pain pills confused with her vitamins and was taking them by mistake. I thought that one was pretty funny. The photo collage of prepubescent girls all over the walls is creepy.
Whodat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

And the pizza is not that good.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Herkimer Forum right now

Search the Herkimer Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayors circus 5 min beret bastards 35
How to get out of a DWI in Herkimer County 1 hr beret bastards 15
cheating men 1 hr beret bastards 8
Licari Motor Car sucks (Sep '10) 2 hr John 20
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Matt Lauers Toupee 6,362
auto salvage technologies 4 hr Doolen Banjos 7
Mike at Walmart 5 hr leave folks alone 13
•••
•••
•••
Herkimer Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Herkimer Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000