21 - 40 of 81 Comments Last updated Aug 29, 2013
Rob

Worcester, MA

#21 Nov 13, 2012
I like their pizza
blondie

Ilion, NY

#22 Nov 13, 2012
tonys is a place for the politicos to get together. check out the clientele at lunchtime. the good oldboys!
EaseDropper

Little Falls, NY

#23 Nov 14, 2012
Yes your right. NYS Troopers. HPD, HFD,MPD, Verizon workers, National Grid workers, county workers, NYS Thruway workers, County highway Workers, Tractor supply Employees,Postal carriers, Walmart employeess ... yes yes yes very political. All those kids photographs VERY political.
valley native

Great Barrington, MA

#24 Nov 14, 2012
i wont buy from tonys anymore after what he did to the merger vote
Happy

Little Falls, NY

#25 Nov 14, 2012
I am happy that I now have a place where I can go and eat with worrying about running into one of you negative gloomy glass is half empty people complaining about losing. Get over yourselves. Tony's love the pizza.
Happy

Little Falls, NY

#26 Nov 14, 2012
sorry without worrying.
Praying

Little Falls, NY

#27 Nov 14, 2012
I longer believe in god because Father C voted yes on the Merger
get food somewhere else

Syracuse, NY

#28 Nov 24, 2012
My most recent venture into Tony's was with my girlfriend. I got a cold sub and she got a chicken wing sub. We had waited for an hour before she got pissed and I had to go find out where her food was. They had completely forgotten about it and were confused when I had asked where it was. I will never go back there.
not happy

Boston, MA

#30 Dec 31, 2012
get food somewhere else wrote:
My most recent venture into Tony's was with my girlfriend. I got a cold sub and she got a chicken wing sub. We had waited for an hour before she got pissed and I had to go find out where her food was. They had completely forgotten about it and were confused when I had asked where it was. I will never go back there.
Sounds a lot like what happened to me except he made us feel like crap about it and pretty much called us liars! They need to figure out how to treat their customers!
u take it in the as

Herkimer, NY

#32 Jan 1, 2013
get food somewhere else wrote:
either ur a smuck or stupid waited an hour what a dope and lyer..tonys rocks so does his daughter hot
not happy

Boston, MA

#34 Jan 1, 2013
contractor wrote:
we prefer the pizza at Lombardo's to the offerings from Tony's as well as the menu in full.
Lombardo's fare is bigger, better and better value.
plus Lombardo's serves alcohol to enjoy with your meal, unlike Tony's. we enjoy the chicken wings and cold draft beers at Lombardo's and the staff is fun and friendly.
Thanks for the info! I'm def going to check out lombardo's this week! I will post about my experience later!:)
MrDemocrat

Little Falls, NY

#35 Jan 1, 2013
Hi Rob..... Gotcha
typical

Clyde, NY

#36 Jan 1, 2013
MrDemocrat wrote:
Hi Rob..... Gotcha
Wow, you can see who it is through the screen. Amazing.

Can you see why pizza sales has dipped at tony's?
tonys reformee

Herkimer, NY

#39 Jan 1, 2013
Since all the redneck asshools said they will no longer go to Tony's because he supported the anti-merger group 3 months ago, I figured it would be a good idea to start going there periodically since these fcks will not be taking up space in there. Tony's is busy and doesn't miss these idiots for one minute. They don't have time to miss them. I love Tony's.
noncontractor

Little Falls, NY

#40 Jan 1, 2013
contractor wrote:
we prefer the pizza at Lombardo's to the offerings from Tony's as well as the menu in full.
Lombardo's fare is bigger, better and better value.
plus Lombardo's serves alcohol to enjoy with your meal, unlike Tony's. we enjoy the chicken wings and cold draft beers at Lombardo's and the staff is fun and friendly.
That is nice that you prefer Lombardo's.We prefer Tony's because it is hands down the best pizza in this area.I also prefer no drinking alcohol there because that eliminates more troublesome people from being there.Too bad people have to lie on here about their food because everyone knows they have an excellent product.
buddy

Holden, MA

#41 Jan 1, 2013
noncontractor wrote:
<quoted text>That is nice that you prefer Lombardo's.We prefer Tony's because it is hands down the best pizza in this area.I also prefer no drinking alcohol there because that eliminates more troublesome people from being there.Too bad people have to lie on here about their food because everyone knows they have an excellent product.
I actually said their pizza was pretty good but I don't need to be treated the way that I was. Good business isn't just about having a "good product" its also about treating your customers good....there are plenty of other pizza places in the area that treat customers with respect! I will gladly give them my business....
losing cash

Elizaville, NY

#43 Jan 1, 2013
tonys reformee wrote:
Since all the redneck asshools said they will no longer go to Tony's because he supported the anti-merger group 3 months ago, I figured it would be a good idea to start going there periodically since these fcks will not be taking up space in there. Tony's is busy and doesn't miss these idiots for one minute. They don't have time to miss them. I love Tony's.
Yup, lost my business too. I'll let my friends know Tony's doesn't need the business. Shouldn't be a problem.
good

Herkimer, NY

#44 Jan 1, 2013
Good. Then we won't be seeing your sorry ass there when we go.
that would be true

Pittsfield, MA

#45 Jan 1, 2013
;-)
noncontractor

Little Falls, NY

#46 Jan 1, 2013
contractor wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony's food isn't bad, but I would never go so far as to call it "excellent." The pizza is sort of .... bland? That might be the word. Again, not bad, but nothing to get excited over. Of course, one could say that Little Caesar is "not bad."
Also I am sorry that you are such a moron that you have an issue with someone who enjoys a nice glass of wine or a cold beer with a meal. You sound like a total tool.
Well we get excited over it.As for being a moron I probably am at times,just like eve4ryone else.I just hope you are not a real contractor because you don't seem to know too much about quality.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 1 hr Lol 16,781
Does Legal Incense show up on a drug test? (Aug '11) 6 hr RufutableInk 286
How to get out of a DWI in Herkimer County 7 hr zzzzzzzzz 20
WHAT'S will all the POLICE PRESENCE on GERMAN S... 8 hr horse hung muslum 4
Edwards or Carbone for Town Clerk Thu oh boy 46
babysitter Thu herkimer 10
Adult Pleasures in Little Falls (Feb '10) Thu gross 14
•••
•••
•••