not happy with Tony's pizza in herkimer.

Posted in the Herkimer Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
not happy

Rhinebeck, NY

#1 Oct 19, 2012
I use to always get pizza from "Pizza boys" in Herkimer but since they left I decided to try somewhere new. I only live a block away from Tony's so I decided I would try it, I can't believe I hadn't tried it before bc its so close... I called and a girl answered, I ordered a large pizza and 24 medium wings, since they don't deliver she said it would be ready in 25 minutes. My boyfriend and his cousin went to go pick it up and when they got there the guy handed them just a pizza and told them a different price than the girl on the phone told me, to which they replied "we ordered wings too" he said "you called and canceled the wings". They called me right away and asked if I canceled the wings and I told the I never did. He was very rude and pretty much called us liars by saying "I would know, I'm the one who answered the call" .....well I'm pretty sure I would know bc I have only called there ONCE in my life to place that order and will definitely NEVER call there again!!!! He made a big deal about making more wings bc they are expensive and would take a while? He may have mentioned he was the owners son? I heard from other ppl that they are not very nice to their customers anyways, guess I should have listened.... has anyone else had anything like this happen there? I'm not sure if it was just a bad day for this guy or if this is how they treat everyone....
Punk In Drublic

Herkimer, NY

#2 Oct 20, 2012
Sucks you had one bad experience. Every time I've picked up food at Tony's the staff has been polite and welcoming. How was the pizza? I think its the best in Herkimer. Just curious.
not happy

Rhinebeck, NY

#3 Oct 20, 2012
The pizza was pretty good I must say, not sure how the wings are obviously.....but I can honestly say they were so rude and treated us so bad that I would rather go anywhere else to get pizza. They lost a good customer bc I have a lot of parties, actually having a Halloween party next weekend, I guess vinny's will be getting my business from now on.
Punk In Drublic

Herkimer, NY

#4 Oct 20, 2012
Right on. Vinny's is decent too. Preferred it when it was on main st tho.
Best pizza

Herkimer, NY

#5 Oct 20, 2012
not happy wrote:
I use to always get pizza from "Pizza boys" in Herkimer but since they left I decided to try somewhere new. I only live a block away from Tony's so I decided I would try it, I can't believe I hadn't tried it before bc its so close... I called and a girl answered, I ordered a large pizza and 24 medium wings, since they don't deliver she said it would be ready in 25 minutes. My boyfriend and his cousin went to go pick it up and when they got there the guy handed them just a pizza and told them a different price than the girl on the phone told me, to which they replied "we ordered wings too" he said "you called and canceled the wings". They called me right away and asked if I canceled the wings and I told the I never did. He was very rude and pretty much called us liars by saying "I would know, I'm the one who answered the call" .....well I'm pretty sure I would know bc I have only called there ONCE in my life to place that order and will definitely NEVER call there again!!!! He made a big deal about making more wings bc they are expensive and would take a while? He may have mentioned he was the owners son? I heard from other ppl that they are not very nice to their customers anyways, guess I should have listened.... has anyone else had anything like this happen there? I'm not sure if it was just a bad day for this guy or if this is how they treat everyone....
WOW you just look dumb saying this three times in three different posts >>> probably a lie. Your just mad your merger got voted down
not happy

Cheshire, CT

#6 Oct 21, 2012
Best pizza wrote:
<quoted text> WOW you just look dumb saying this three times in three different posts >>> probably a lie. Your just mad your merger got voted down
Haha I don't care about the merger that was not why I wrote this post you dumb ass. And why would I make up a stupid story like that? You look stupid for writing that.....I wrote about how rude the employees are at that establishment, get your facts straight, and apparently I'm not the only one so I decided to add to the other threads that felt the same way I did.
TONYS SUCKS

Little Falls, NY

#7 Oct 21, 2012
Their pizza iS AWFUL...grease stopping heart attack waiting slab of sh!t. Go ANYPLACE else...
also

Little Falls, NY

#8 Oct 21, 2012
Johnny D. of Tony's Pizza and party were involve in some sneaky shtt to foil merger hopes. If he wishes for only half of the people to consider buying his Pizza he's all set. Stay tuned, Johnny and company my be in for a bit of trouble.
Tosimo Cangorra

Boston, MA

#9 Oct 21, 2012
also wrote:
Johnny D. of Tony's Pizza and party were involve in some sneaky shtt to foil merger hopes. If he wishes for only half of the people to consider buying his Pizza he's all set. Stay tuned, Johnny and company my be in for a bit of trouble.
Get a life pro merger retards! Haha you lost stickinyoass!
not happy

Cheshire, CT

#10 Oct 21, 2012
Why does everyone keep writing about the merger? It's over and we are better off this way!! End of story!! That's my opinion, everyone has their OWN opinion! Start your own thread about it if you need to vent.....
Dill Belude

Little Falls, NY

#11 Oct 21, 2012
Tosimo Cangorra wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a life pro merger retards! Haha you lost stickinyoass!
A couple little pro merger retards with families that frequent Tony's won't be buying anymore. My Pizza Study says he loses money. And during my study I found my transportation cost and travel time will be less.

Seeing you voted no you probably don't believe it. Have you come to grips with 1.3mill gettin stuckinyoass?
surprised

Herkimer, NY

#12 Oct 21, 2012
not happy wrote:
I'm surprised-usually the only one who is rude to ppl is the owner.His son is usually very nice as are all the other young employees.Privilege of being the boss I guess. Maybe he was having a bad day?
not happy

Avon, CT

#13 Nov 2, 2012
That may be so but yettys will be getting my business from now on and I just had a Halloween party and ordered a ton so there Tony's!!!!
herk

Syracuse, NY

#14 Nov 9, 2012
I've been a customer of Tony's for many years. Recently stopped going because their pizza is hit or miss now. No consistency. Maybe 1 out of 5 pizza would be good. Too expensive for those odds.
dale miller

Liverpool, NY

#15 Nov 9, 2012
i have some special sauce to put the pie, upurs dale
Too expensive

New York, NY

#16 Nov 9, 2012
Sell it to the college kids. Better yet, bribe them to vote for next year's budget. You're good at that
HCCC Fax

Herkimer, NY

#17 Nov 10, 2012
Free pizza for a vote? Gotta get to Tony's!
Buzz Beer

Tully, NY

#18 Nov 12, 2012
Tony's has pretty good pizza, the personal size sausage pizza for only $ 3.00 at lunch time is a great deal.
Nah

New York, NY

#19 Nov 12, 2012
It sucks
busy mom

New York, NY

#20 Nov 12, 2012
having been to both Tonys and Lombardos, Lombardos gets my vote! that is really good pizza and they have at Lombardos a nice little bar. In fact you cannot buy a beer at Tony's!:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herkimer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pure 4 hr sophia 2
Basset Health Care's "urgent care" sucks (Sep '10) 4 hr sophia 56
Most Vicious Woman in Herkimer 6 hr Not your victim 12
Larry Dack comes out of the closet!!!! 7 hr Richie C 3
Brennan - Kathy Farber - 2 peas in a pod 8 hr Former 22
Herkimer to be annexed in 3 years? 14 hr waste of time 80
LOL Walmart self-checkout joke (Oct '12) Tue bill raper cosby 8
Herkimer Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web